7-11 Transformers Slurpee Instant Win Contest

Pretty funny that you can win a DVD for Transformers 2, which isn't even out at theaters yet. That will be a nice 4 month wait to get.

[quote name='ohram']They didn't waste any time setting up a new contest. Hopefully I win something this time![/QUOTE]

yup and they didn't waste anytime to say I lost once again :bomb:.

0/5, but thanks for posting this, OP. With more prizes available this month, odds *may* be *slightly* better. Trouble is, there's a bunch of prizes I can't use if I *do* win them. Meh. I'll keep playing...it's only 3 minutes out of my life.

Congratulations! You are an instant winner!

You tried your luck at: June Instant Win Game
You won: $12 Movie Ticket

You should ask your boss for a promotion or maybe call the person you have a crush on and ask for a date -- because today is your lucky day!

Someone will contact you shortly with information on how to redeem your prize. Right now it's time to grab the sweet deliciousness of a Slurpee drink in celebration of your sweet, sweet victory.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Already 0/5 , after a wonderful 0/75 with the terminator contest, WOOT![/QUOTE]

Agreed, but I will keep on trying.

Anyone else not getting emails from them? I was before on the other contest, until about a week or so ago.

Wow, after my crumby luck on the terminator sweeps I won this one!

You won: Transformer II DVD

You should ask your boss for a promotion or maybe call the person you have a crush on and ask for a date -- because today is your lucky day!

Someone will contact you shortly with information on how to redeem your prize. Right now it's time to grab the sweet deliciousness of a Slurpee drink in celebration of your sweet, sweet victory.

This means I can't win any of the other instant wins like the 360, but it's better than nothing.

[quote name='genfuyung']No way to enter without joining "slurpee nation"?[/QUOTE]

Click on the official rules, there will be red words to enter for free, click that. You can enter 5 times a day.

[quote name='mr.me']Click on the official rules, there will be red words to enter for free, click that. You can enter 5 times a day.[/QUOTE]

When I click that it just brings me to a registration page.

[quote name='genfuyung']When I click that it just brings me to a registration page.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you have to register (it's free) to enter.

[quote name='spidamatrix']For those of you who won, did you do all your entries at first? And if so what number entry did you win on?[/QUOTE]

I entered all at once and won on either the fourth or fifth entry, not sure because they have the same time. On Gmail the winning entry was by itself as opposed to the usual grouping of the emails.

^^ someone must not like to read the contest rules maybe then you'll change your post and not make yourself look like a ungreatful jerk.

[quote name='meatwad3000']^^ someone must not like to read the contest rules maybe then you'll change your post and not make yourself look like a ungreatful jerk.[/QUOTE]

shh! :whistle2:# if he doesn't know......then our chances of winning increase ;)

Thanks! I may not have won from the Terminator contest, but I'll strike my gold yet, slurpeenation! Good luck all :) (Except Legendkiller, you've gotten enough prizes already! ;) )

i just won a transformers 2 dvd - even though the movie isn't out yet =P

... that is if I ever get a contacted to receive the prize because from what I can see, no one from the terminator contest that "won" was ever contacted right?

any new info on that whole thing?

I won the ultra-rare opportunity to go 0/30 tomorrow, but for now, I must remain 0/25. Which I continue to find pretty amusing.

Look who's 0/30 y'all! Don't be all jealous and stuff...it takes a *very special player* to suck as much as I do. I'm losin' on a *much* higher plane than you could ever aspire to IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS. ;)

You won: $12 Movie Ticket

1/115

Isn't it ironic that they advise you to go on a date, but only give you 1 movie ticket?

Honestly guys..

Who cares if you're 0/75 or 0/5 for the day. Those posts are quite useless.

If you're gonna post say thanks or "I Won" etc. 0/65.. 0/70.. 0/75 each day gets pretty old.

Thanks.

[quote name='noisome07']Honestly guys..

Who cares if you're 0/75 or 0/5 for the day. Those posts are quite useless.

If you're gonna post say thanks or "I Won" etc. 0/65.. 0/70.. 0/75 each day gets pretty old.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Well, part of the reason is to show, at least in part, how things "go" with this particular sweeps. Having been on the losing end, it's kind of frustrating. And honestly: what, exactly, are you *expecting* the posts in the thread to be?

If I see people who are 0/100, I'm probably less likely to enter/waste my time. If I notice that people win with relative frequency (see the Twist Text Win thing from Coke), it makes more sense to try.

Don't like that? Ignore the posts. It's not like the posts themselves are out of line.

bread's done
Back