7-11 Xbox one daily giveaway

First time I played this and I won the arcade pack, 5$ card, and the 1 month of gold. Shouldn't have been wasting all my time on the MD/doritos sweeps. Even though from what I've been reading these are all the "door prizes", fuck  it free is free.

So I got the only two door prizes I was interested in. ($5, 1 month)

Does it really take them 4-6 weeks to send the digital codes?

EDIT: also, it's letting me order the 1600 point card even though it says "sold out."  Does that mean it's actually available?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and are you only able to enter 5 cap codes total or 5 per day? Because it's definitely been over a day since I entered some, and it's saying "daily card limit reached"

Guess it's my turn, now I'm getting the stupid "An error has occurred" message too. Won everything except the xbone and the $200 visa card.

site seems to be working again. Just won a $5 Microsoft card. Won the arcade games last week. Little annoyed that I've had points somehow just disappear though. Bought an XL slurpee last week and entered the code for 4 points. Used two on the arcade games. Won. Then went back and tried to redeem for the $5 card and my remaining 2 points just disappeared. Same thing happened just now. I redeemed two for the $5 card. Won. And went back to redeem for something else and ut told me I didn't have enough points.

I mean its still sweet to win a $5 card and 5 arcade games for only $4 but still...

also has anyone received anything in the mail yet?

Hey guys I got an affidavit email from Melodi and it said I'm a winner! Checked here then the other forum to see if others got the same email and it looks legit! My heart is pounding right now. I'm going to read around and fax in my affidavit. Oh man this is exciting, thank you to whoever posted this promo!

Every time I try and to use an AMOE code, it tells me I have to agree to the terms (even if I already checked the box) and then when I check the box a second time, it tells me the code has already been used. :/

Hey guys I got an affidavit email from Melodi and it said I'm a winner! Checked here then the other forum to see if others got the same email and it looks legit! My heart is pounding right now. I'm going to read around and fax in my affidavit. Oh man this is exciting, thank you to whoever posted this promo!
congrats! I assume it's for the console. I think that's a first for this thread?

congrats! I assume it's for the console. I think that's a first for this thread?
Thanks. Yessir, its for the Xbox One drawing. I entered 5 times everyday since when I saw this but I didn't play all last week since I went on vacation. I received the email yesterday. I also won a month of gold, $5 gift card, and the games. Congrats everyone.

Thanks. Yessir, its for the Xbox One drawing. I entered 5 times everyday since when I saw this but I didn't play all last week since I went on vacation. I received the email yesterday. I also won a month of gold, $5 gift card, and the games. Congrats everyone.
Thats great! I assumed that winners would be notified around end of period. good to hear it's sooner than later

also did you space out your entries or just all 5 at once?

Yeah its an affidavit email to confirm your information. For the instant wins you get an email right away. But for the Xbox One, I waited a week or even longer to know I won.
wait, how did you know it was a week old entry? did it inform you that your entry on __/__/__ date?

wait, how did you know it was a week old entry? did it inform you that your entry on __/__/__ date?
Well I was guessing it took a week or even longer because I didn't play for the entire last week. So I'm not sure how they chose winners. It didn't inform me which entry it was too. So I just guessed it was from an entry from two weeks ago or even before that since the beginning.

Well I was guessing it took a week or even longer because I didn't play for the entire last week. So I'm not sure how they chose winners. It didn't inform me which entry it was too. So I just guessed it was from an entry from two weeks ago or even before that since the beginning.
Oh . but you got that affidavit today? did you enter yesterday? sorry for all the questions lol

Oh . but you got that affidavit today? did you enter yesterday? sorry for all the questions lol
Ha no prob. More info the better since the contest is not over yet. Last time I entered was 11/23 and didn't play at all all week then I checked my email today and the affidavit email was sent yesterday.

Every time I try and to use an AMOE code, it tells me I have to agree to the terms (even if I already checked the box) and then when I check the box a second time, it tells me the code has already been used. :/
Me too. On a different note, I can quote posts now that I'm using a different browser.

For those of you who redeemed their points for things like the $20 Xbox gift cards back at the beginning of this promotion, have you received your items yet?

I know it says 4-6 weeks, but I'm already into week 5 now and I haven't received anything yet.  The only reason this is bothering me is because 7-11 has always sent the rewards items much faster, like 1-2 weeks tops (even those PS3 and 360 games back in 2010 when they did that video game promotion).  I just thought it was weird is all.

For those of you who redeemed their points for things like the $20 Xbox gift cards back at the beginning of this promotion, have you received your items yet?

I know it says 4-6 weeks, but I'm already into week 5 now and I haven't received anything yet. The only reason this is bothering me is because 7-11 has always sent the rewards items much faster, like 1-2 weeks tops (even those PS3 and 360 games back in 2010 when they did that video game promotion). I just thought it was weird is all.
Nope. I ordered a long time ago too...

I know it says 4-6 weeks, but I'm already into week 5 now and I haven't received anything yet. The only reason this is bothering me is because 7-11 has always sent the rewards items much faster, like 1-2 weeks tops (even those PS3 and 360 games back in 2010 when they did that video game promotion). I just thought it was weird is all.
I should be receiving mine soon-ish.

I just received an email with an affidavit from Medlodi at the prize company TicToc that I'm a potential winner for the Xbox One! Aside from the Wii U through Burger King last year, I rarely win these kinds of contests, woohoo! Filling out my affidavit now to scan and email it back.

I had made a few entries from slurpee cups weeks ago, but mostly I've just been entering the free codes nearly every day.

I just received an email with an affidavit from Medlodi at the prize company TicToc that I'm a potential winner for the Xbox One! Aside from the Wii U through Burger King last year, I rarely win these kinds of contests, woohoo! Filling out my affidavit now to scan and email it back.

I had made a few entries from slurpee cups weeks ago, but mostly I've just been entering the free codes nearly every day.
congrats! so jealous :(

Just received my first reward(1 month xbox live) from slurpee in the mail today. Odd though because I won the $5 promo card first and haven't received that yet.

Has anyone who tried to win an Xbox one actually got an email or some confirmation that you won or lost? I must have like 10 entries in it and I haven't gotten a single thing except for a message confirming that I entered.

Has anyone who tried to win an Xbox one actually got an email or some confirmation that you won or lost? I must have like 10 entries in it and I haven't gotten a single thing except for a message confirming that I entered.
According to someone who won on slick deals, they send you an email asking you to sign an affidavit and send it back to them. So if you have not received any of that. You my friend are not a winner of an Xbox One.

Dang.....was hoping for restock on the Points but guess gone is gone.

Now what do I do with these points?

Oh yeah....got 1 month free. This is an old card that I never saw.

My one month came in the mail yesterday. I find it amusing that it features an app on the front that is no longer available. (Facebook)

edit: the postmark date was 12/12 for anyone wondering

I also received my 1 month card I won yesterday. Still waiting on my $5 XB gift card I won, the point cards I used my points on & now the 12 month card I won yesterday.

There was a restock this morning for $25 Xbox Gift Card that sold out extremely quick apparently.
What's funny is how much they jacked up the cost on this item in comparison to the previous points card (50 Slurpee points for a $25 Xbox gift card this time, whereas last time it was 15 Slurpee points for 1600 Microsoft points ($20)) and it still sold out right away. At least it wasn't overpriced compared to a lot of their other "rewards" on that site.

I'll just have to make sure to keep an eye out on the site daily. I really didn't think they were going to restock with any new Xbox rewards.

bread's done
Back