$7.99 Blu rays at Best Buy.com

Cuplix

CAGiversary!
This most likely won't be an updated thread like my amazon under $10 list I just saw some decent titles that aren't this cheap on Amazon that I thought people might be interested in.

Bestbuy.com $7.99 Blu Rays

Planet Hulk
Logan's Run*
Time to Kill*
Above the Law
Trick r Treat
Number 23
Freddy vs. Jason*
Over the Top*
Colletral Damage
Tango & Cash*
Saw V
Cell 2
BodyHeat
The Invincible Iron Man (cartoon)*
Mongol
Interview w/a Vampire*
Under Seige
Under Seige 2
Spring Breakdown
Eraser*
Forbidden Kingdom
Brave One*
3:10 to Yuma (remake)
Omega Man
Wild Bunch
Gothika
Deliverance*
Bullit*
Getaway
Wicker man (remake)*
Crank
Resevoir Dogs
Swordfish*
Wonderland
Open Water 1&2
2001 Maniacs
High Tension

*Under $10 on Amazon.com

If you plan to go to a Best Buy store they will usually match the website price

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Nice deal, but shipping ruined it for me[/QUOTE]

Just do in-store pickup, it's free.

I would usually wait to see if Amazon pm's but I couldn't pass up on 3:10 to Yuma for 8 bucks. (also picked up Beowulf for 10 while I was there)

amazon better price match, I got a lotta amazon payments from the ultimate lowball and I could blow through a decent amount here, course already got planet hulk and prestige but there's more I want

South park is not in stock anywhere near me. Interested in a couple of other films tho (last starfighter and prestige).

I might pick up Tango & Cash cause its one of my favorite action movies. I've been meaning to see 3:10 to Yuma so I think I will give it a shot for 8 bucks.

Thanks OP. picked up Planet Hulk, Resevoir Dogs, Interview with a Vampire, and Galaxy Quest ($9.99). thanks to Linkin Primes Thread about Galaxy quest too.

I had to pick up High Tension and Hard Candy. They had them on an end cap at my best buy store when I went the normal blu-ray isle was empty.

In addition to these $8 movies, there's a bunch of $10 movies as well. I can't find the CAG thread on that, and Amazon is Pming on some titles. (Prestige, last star fighters are examples that I'm actually ordering.

Best Buy stores are required to match bestbuy.com prices always. If the price doesn't come up 7.99 make sure you ask for a price match. Those are some good Blu-rays for cheap. I have to add a few to my collection.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Are these available for in-store pickup at the same price?[/QUOTE]

Picked up Starship Troopers and Forbidden Kingdom. If anyone happens to find Baraka in the cardboard case please PM me.

Planet Hulk is terrific. It's based on one of the best Hulk comics storylines ever and it has a fun Conan-like vibe.

bread's done
Back