7-Eleven Day Instant Win Game - $7.11 concert ticket code good through Sunday (7/12)

GuyLee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The instant win game is over, but the code for $7.11 lawn tickets is good through Sunday, July 12.

...you now also have our Concert Ticket Code -- "7-Eleven". Take it to http://www.livenation.com/7-ElevenDay to score $7.11 concert tickets.
You'd better hurry, though, because this code is good for a limited time only.**
** Concert Ticket Code is good from Saturday, July 11 at 7AM CT to Sunday, July 12 at 10PM CT and is good toward $7.11 select general Admission lawn tickets at Live Nation owned and operated venues while supplies last.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only concerts in my area that work with $7.11 code are:
-CRÜE FEST 2 at Shoreline Amphitheatre
-Nickelback Dark Horse Tour 2009 at Shoreline Amphitheatre
-Def Leppard with Poison and Cheap Trick at Shoreline Amphitheatre
-Brad Paisley at Shoreline Amphitheatre

If the codes stack, do you want to work something out with me? I really don't need this code.

edit: and thankfully I got rid of it.

It's actually rather odd. I have a diffrent winning email then what was posted above. It has not given me any code yet and said... "One of our party people will contact you soon to tell you how to claim your loot."

Cool thanks OP, I get the choice of crue fest 2 or Poison/Def Leppard.

$7.11 for lawn seats, might be worth it

I am also willing to trade my $50 code... There are no concerts around where I live. : ( (Will trade Rock Band Pepsi Caps/ paypal/ Xbox Live codes/ almost anything.)

The $50 code is actually good through December something, according to a Slick Deals post. I know for sure I won't be going unless I get super rich real quick.

[quote name='GuyLee']The $50 code is actually good through December something, according to a Slick Deals post. I know for sure I won't be going unless I get super rich real quick.[/QUOTE]

Maybe now we can win a lottery or something. xD

Cool, finally won something! Not something I really need, but still, it's something. And looking at the rules, seems they are giving away 711 of these $50 concert prizes today only, which averages to one every two minutes (give or take).

I just one one of the 50 dollar tickes. I was looking to see what ones I would go to and only one I see is the Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival. Where do you put the code in at? I see a thing that says promos and pre sales however not a single concert there for St. Louis MO has anything that says about the 7-11 contest.

Ok I didn't know it was at check out. I thought it was a promo code that had to be used in one of them boxes. I might use it now. I don't have to use it by the end of this weekend do I? That is only for the codes for 7.11 lawn tickets right?

Yeah, I was confused at first about that.

$7.11 code is for this weekend only.

The $50 code expires months from now.

Won a code, no venues in my area allow the $50 code, but there is one for the 7.11 tickets.

I'll most likely hold on to the code and hope they add a venue near me before it expires.

Will probably end up buying $7.11 Mute Math tickets as well! :p

You can get the tickets for $5 bucks just choose the subway 5$ tix promotion and enter code subway$5tix the promotion box is near the top of the screen.

two codes here (from the free Slurpee cups). Most of the slurpee machines were just shooting out water... but this one, Blueberry was amazing. It came out SO perfect, it was like snow. I've never seen a slurpee so perfect (it was awesome).

Here the codes:
BMKV-WBLC-LQWW

Oh... both the same code... uh what?

I got involved with the 5 dollar citi bank card for lawn tickets and mixed it with the 50 dollar off coupon for mayhem tickets.....grand total of 14.40 for 4 tickets....Great deal.

FIRST, you totally just showed 7-Eleven Day Instant Win who's boss.
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='SuperSonic128']For some reason, I still don't have my code. :/ They said they would have someone contact me, but there hasn't been anything so far. >_>[/QUOTE]

in the same boat as you are

I got my $50 gift card but cant use it.. my local venue isnt listed :( And I dont want to drive 5 hrs to go to a different venue.

So I want to Trade my $50 Live Nation card for:

Looking for $25 MLBshop.com gift card, $25 Amazon Gift Card, $25 Cash via Paypal, or open to other offers.

[quote name='Whirly']Bit of a necro here, but does anybody know when these expire?[/QUOTE]

The $50 Live Nation Concert Cash prizes expire 12/31/09. They must be redeemed no later than 72 hours before the event. Unfortunately, the venues in the northern states may have closed for the season. I no longer have any events occurring withing hundreds of miles of me. I suppose I could try giving my code to a friend down in Atlanta.

The eligible events are listed by venue here:
http://tickets.livenation.com/cgi-bin/tickets.htm?doc=home&affiliate=750

Damn, I missed this one.....coulda used this, my wife wants to go see The Used at the Tabernacle in Atlanta.

bread's done
Back