7-Eleven/Guitar Hero Promo..Win GH: Aerosmith(1 every hour)/LIVE Points. Contest Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RonnieWrecked']when you guys play, do you bother to click "next" after you lose?[/quote]

Sometimes, but usually no because it takes you to the screen with the BOGO coupon, which is already posted here. If you're asking to see if it betters your odds I think you're out of luck.:p

[quote name='peruano99']I got the email saying it will take 6-8 weeks to recieve your prize[/quote]

peru what prize did you win? I want to add you to the list of winners.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']w00t! Same here. Ive entered how many days since this thread was posted x2 and nothing till now! Here's 400 MS points to my 360 that I pray comes soon from LSC!!!

Edit: I may be giving these points away. Just read the rules: Microsoft Points expire 5/31/09! So once I receive my code, ill decide how I will distribute the points.[/quote]

Yeah... 2009. Next year. >.> They expire one year after the contest ends.... But if you wanna give them away anyway I'll take them! :D

Sweet! I just won GH: Aerosmith! Loss after loss I thought I would never win anything during this contest run. Let this be a beacon of hope to anyone who hasn't won yet. Don't give up!

[quote name='GoddessTio']Yeah... 2009. Next year. >.> They expire one year after the contest ends.... But if you wanna give them away anyway I'll take them! :D[/quote]

D'oh!!! I didn't see the 09' expiration. Thought it said 08. I'll have my 360 by then so never mind lol

[quote name='mitchondria']fuck this thing

ive tried everyday using my wifes, dad, and my email.... still nothing

fucking gay[/quote]

Thanks for that insightful bit of commentary. I hate to be the one to say this, but the odds aren't really in your favor in these sorts of lottery based giveaways. Yeah, CAGs have had a good bit of luck in this one, but for every one CAG to post "WOO I WON POINTS" I promise you there are dozens who didn't win anything. They just don't feel the need to complain loudly about it.

To think you DESERVE to win something, and throw a hissyfit when you don't, is childish. Grow up.

For the people that are winning, is there a particular time. I know it's random. But what times are you winning on? I want to see just how random it really is.

[quote name='ghostman123']For the people that are winning, is there a particular time. I know it's random. But what times are you winning on? I want to see just how random it really is.[/quote]
I won GH: Aerosmith at about 4:17 PM.

I've won 400 Microsoft Points, but that was early in the mix, and it'll be a couple months before I get them...so it's SORRY over and over until I probably don't get the Guitar Hero: Aerosmith that I would sorely love not to pay for :wall:

Won 400 pts about an hour ago!

I got the game and 400 points now, and my roomate has won nothing >.<

We have both been playing for about 10 days so combined we are at about 2/20

ok i finally won on my work email address. I got the 400 MS points. :D

so i 1 for a whole lot... still going to grind it out and see if i can get the game or something

glad to see that a few members are winning both prizes as well as the individual ones. Keep on trying there are 6 days left.:D

[quote name='homeland']knowing I'll never win.. what does it say when you scratch a winner?[/quote]

It says Win on them all xD. I sure hope I win Aerosmith... I just 5 stared TTFAF (Last song in the entire series) and I need fresh blood.:drool:

Been playing everyday since this thread was posted and got my first win this morning. Won a GH:A game and received email confirmation within 10 minutes of winning.

Thanks OP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back