(7) Free 360 Live Gold 48-Hour Cards!

toocool17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
70 (100%)
I have (7) Xbox 360 Live Gold 48-Hour Membership Cards. I am giving these away for free. I don't even own a 360. The first 7 people to pm me, will receive the codes and I will pm it to you. Thanks and I will post up when they are all gone.

Also I forgot to add that they have to be used by 6/30/07

[quote name='elsnow77']i also have like 3 of those cards that someone can have if they want[/quote]
pm sent!

I also have 5 cards if anyone would like them.

Edit - I gave out 7 cards so everyone that PMed me could have one. All gone now. Enjoy

I've got a 48 hour code as well I'm not using. Feel free to PM me and I'll give you the code.

Edit: I'm all out now!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fatalonerxd123']does any one have a gold member shit card ? i really need one[/QUOTE]

Gold member shit card?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='H3m1 R4m']Gold member shit card?[/QUOTE]

what his trying to say he only signed up for this site to search the forums for free 48hour codes and he came across a thread that is like 3-4 years old lol..

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']what his trying to say he only signed up for this site to search the forums for free 48hour codes and he came across a thread that is like 3-4 years old lol..[/QUOTE]

I know look at what I just posted above you. Im just trying to help him out here even if he did just sign up to get a 48 Hour. If I did have one I would give it to him because I just renewed.

bread's done
Back