7% Off at Buy.com

yeah, got this in the e-mail as well... 7%... any good deals with this coupon? Browsing some BDs, it's still expensive even with the 7%...

[quote name='Serpentor']yeah, got this in the e-mail as well... 7%... any good deals with this coupon? Browsing some BDs, it's still expensive even with the 7%...[/QUOTE]

The only good Blu Ray "deals" were these that I posted in the DVD deals forum:

$14.18 shipped (if you purchase at least $25):

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (Blu-Ray)
Finding Neverland (Blu-ray)
GI Jane (Blu-ray)
King Arthur-Extended Unrated Directors Cut (Blue-Ray)
Haunted Mansion (Blu-ray)

http://www.buy.com/retail/searchresu...1=&st01=&ma01=

Here's the link to the coupon for 7% off again:

http://www.buy.com/retail/coupon.asp...70&dcaid=17070

hwong, the first link doesn't work for me... maybe i check your dvd deals thread, i'm in for some more BDs... The Golden Lotus BD at $19.95 sounds good..

[quote name='linkpwns']Resident Evil 4 for like 28 instead of 30, eh, I'll wait.[/QUOTE]

BTW, Resident Evil 4 for the Wii is AWESOME. I love that game. What a value.

Thanks for posting the coupon link...I missed out on the Deep Discount 20% off sale so this came in handy for picking up a couple seasons of the Sopranos.

[quote name='Calico']I can't pull the trigger but it's in my cart and one click away from confirmation... 7% off a PS3 and free shipping.[/quote]

I wonder if it'll work... the restrictions say:

take 7% OFF. Excludes game hardware. Not compatible with Affiliate program

It seems like a pretty good deal if you don't get taxed either. :lol:

Ok I caved in... I figured that the next price drop will be $50, and they have that 5 free movies promo. I got a confirmation email for $557.07 for a 60gb PS3. I'll look out for a shipping email in the next few days.

7%? i guess they couldn't decide on 5% or 10% off so they went to the middle ground...

[quote name='Calico']Ok I caved in... I figured that the next price drop will be $50, and they have that 5 free movies promo. I got a confirmation email for $557.07 for a 60gb PS3. I'll look out for a shipping email in the next few days.[/quote]

It actually cleared?

I thought it excluded Game Hardware?

It apparently did, I was actually thinking I don't really need it this morning, and tried to cancel. I got the confirmation and shipping email just a hour ago. I apparently am getting a ps3...

bread's done
Back