7 pc games for 5.99 (plus 5.00 shipping)

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Looking at the potential list of games, I actually have to say this looks like a damn good deal.[/QUOTE]

Well, the "Plus many more" at the bottom doesn't look promising...

[quote name='Fearbeard']Well, the "Plus many more" at the bottom doesn't look promising...[/QUOTE]

yup that killed it for me. I was about to get 2 and recommend my friend get one. Plus many more screams "We have a lot of .50 cent games no one will ever buy that we are going to bait and switch on your stupid asses! Muahahahaha"

I almost feel like this thread should be taken down before people spend their money gambling for garbage... Tho I feel that way about gamedealdaily.com's bullshit random games too. No offense to the OP. You posted a seemingly good deal, but I doubt this company has any intention of sending out more than one of any of those good games.

[quote name='edub3']This is a pretty good deal and I have ordered from that sight several times. You get good games from the last year or two. The sight is WWW.tandtdailydeals.com. great stocking stuffers.[/QUOTE]

I'd never order from site like that, but I'm curious what games you got. What's the ratio of real games to filler?

I'm not a gambling man, and this list of games [paired with a $10.99 price tag] isn't going to make me budge.

[quote name='Darknuke']I almost feel like this thread should be taken down before people spend their money gambling for garbage... Tho I feel that way about gamedealdaily.com's bullshit random games too. No offense to the OP. You posted a seemingly good deal, but I doubt this company has any intention of sending out more than one of any of those good games.[/QUOTE]
You've said it best, my friend, and my own wording would have sounded rude.

I've ordered from them before. Made two orders. If I remember correctly I got:
Warhammer March of Chaos
Saints Row 2
Age of Conan Hyborian Adventures
Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena
Frontlines Fuels of War
OMG! High School
Shrek's Carnival Craze
Moto GP 08
Two worlds Epic Edition
iGor: The Game

If you're wondering why it doesn't add up to 14, I bought a 7 and 5 deal and I got some doubles.
Just a warning though, they send through Parcel Post or 'Package Services'. It took about 3 weeks to reach me and I live in the same state from where it was sent from. It was during the summer so I wouldn't be surprised if it took a month for your packages to arrive with the holiday shipping craze. For parcel post, USPS ships it when they feel like it and I'm not joking. My second order which I placed a week after my first took 2 weeks and arrived before my first order which took 3.
Also, if you're wondering if they combine shipping for multiple orders: they don't.

[quote name='Blazncheetah']I've ordered from them before. Made two orders. If I remember correctly I got:
Warhammer March of Chaos
Saints Row 2
Frontlines Fuels of War
OMG! High School
Shrek's Carnival Craze
Moto GP 08
Two worlds Epic Edition

If you're wondering why it doesn't add up to 14, I bought a 7 and 5 deal and I got some doubles.
Just a warning though, they send through Parcel Post or 'Package Services'. It took about 3 weeks to reach me and I live in the same state from where it was sent from. It was during the summer so I wouldn't be surprised if it took a month for your packages to arrive with the holiday shipping craze. For parcel post, USPS ships it when they feel like it and I'm not joking. My second order which I placed a week after my first took 2 weeks and arrived before my first order which took 3.
Also, if you're wondering if they combine shipping for multiple orders: they don't.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the information! If I got even one of the top 5 games listed, I'd probably consider it a moderate success.. What state do they ship from, out of curiosity (I'm in OH)?

I don't see any reason why a thread like this should be removed. I mean, you pay $11 for something like this, and you pretty much expect to get crap. That's how it goes with grab bag and mystery item sort of things. You're paying as much for the surprise as you are for items. And hey, if you actually get good stuff, you've really made out. In the end, you'll almost certainly get your money's worth, if not more.

[quote name='Aliens']Thanks for the information! If I got even one of the top 5 games listed, I'd probably consider it a moderate success.. What state do they ship from, out of curiosity (I'm in OH)?[/QUOTE]

They ship from NY.

I don't order from unprofessional sites with blatant typos such as "You will 7 random games from the list below." I'm guessing counterfeit printed in china?

[quote name='scottman']I don't order from unprofessional sites with blatant typos such as "You will 7 random games from the list below." I'm guessing counterfeit printed in china?[/QUOTE]

They don't seem to be counterfeit but some are definitely picked up from a Best Buy garbage bin or something. Bunch of my order came plastered with Best Buy stickers. The worst was Age of Conan and Frontline: Fuel of War, each had two 49.99, 39.99, and 29.99 stickers.
Also according to the back of Moto GP 08, it was printed in Mexico.

I think I remember getting 5 games from this site for around that price. From what I recall I got Age of Conan, Saint's Row 2, Two Worlds Epic Edition, Chronicles of Riddick Dark Athena and Frontlines. I haven't heard of anyone saying they received any of the WoW games from this site despite the fact that they're listed on the front page, so don't get too hopeful about scoring one of those. Still, not a bad price if you're willing to gamble.

It seems like most of their games comes from Best Buy and similar retailers that are dumping excess stock since most seem to have retailer pricetags on them. Maybe they're part of a liquidation company or something?

I have gotten saints row 2, chronicles of riddick, frontlines fuel of war, neverwinter nights, omg high school collection, Igor....... you basically get 4-5 good games and 2 or 3 family games. My son is 6 and loved Igor. That's all I can remember right now. I've bought 3 and been pretty happy each time. They are all bestbuy over runs.

[quote name='Blazncheetah']I've ordered from them before. Made two orders. If I remember correctly I got:
Warhammer March of Chaos
Saints Row 2
Frontlines Fuels of War
OMG! High School
Shrek's Carnival Craze
Moto GP 08
Two worlds Epic Edition

Also, if you're wondering if they combine shipping for multiple orders: they don't.[/QUOTE]

And are they new, factory sealed copies? I feel like ordering 1 or 2 to give out as prizes for a local tournament, so would need confirmation on that matter. Thanks!

[quote name='DarkPGR']And are they new, factory sealed copies? I feel like ordering 1 or 2 to give out as prizes for a local tournament, so would need confirmation on that matter. Thanks![/QUOTE]

They're sealed and shrink wrapped. If you don't mind the Best Buy price stickers, they're good for giving out.

I've bought from them before and didn't have a problem. I did it when you only got 5 games and I received Saints Row 2, Chronicles of Riddick, Frontlines Fuels of War, Mercenaries 2, and Two worlds epic Edition. It's not a bad deal.

[quote name='Blazncheetah']Also according to the back of Moto GP 08, it was printed in Mexico.[/QUOTE]

My English version of Halo 2 was printed in Mexico. Wait a minute, my shirt was made in... CHINA? What is this BS? My keyboard too? And 90% of everything else in my house?

In other news, the sites link to Facebook is literally that, a link to facebook.com.

I was curious as well, so i bit. I figure I wouldn't do something like this ever, so I might as well take a chance once.

Nope, and tried emailing their support last week, didn't get a reply, opened a dispute which lasted a week now with no reply. Not sure what the hell is up.

I got mine a few weeks ago. Nothing was very good. None of the games would I value over $5 and most I would deem worthless.

I'm sorry to hear your morbid curiosity didn't pay off. "Plus many more" was the flag, and I'd rather spend $10 on a Steam sale than gamble it away for a potential handful of pony games.

What were the actual games in your line-up, if you don't mind me asking?

Received mine a few weeks ago as well, and I got:

Gothic III stand-alone expansion pack
Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark (useless since I have 2 copies of Diamond...)
KUMA/WAR
Frontlines: Fuel of War
3 shovelware titles (one was a productivity greeting card maker)

[quote name='Aliens']Received mine a few weeks ago as well, and I got:

Gothic III stand-alone expansion pack
Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark (useless since I have 2 copies of Diamond...)
KUMA/WAR
Frontlines: Fuel of War
3 shovelware titles (one was a productivity greeting card maker)[/QUOTE]
Ditto, got this almost exactly, I will post what I got secifically in a bit.

One time I bought from a shady site like this (daily steal?) and as a result had fraudulent charges on my CC to the tune of 1700 dollars for airline tickets lol.

Before then, I only shopped on Amazon and never used my card in shady businesses. From now on, I'll just keep it safe.

ALSO: I don't see a privacy policy on this site. I don't see how you guys trust these websites unless PP is used.

bread's done
Back