$7 PSP Battery & $25 Eye Toy Kinetics

iceblast21

CAGiversary!
Not sure if anyone posted this yet...?

Was at Toys R Us yesterday and I found an official Sony PSP Battery clearanced at $7!!!!!! (There were 2 in stock) A good buy considering how bad the battery life is on a PSP... They also clearanced their PSP metal case and accessories to $9.98 (instead of 14.98)!

Also found Eye Toy Kinetics for $25!!!

[quote name='lobitoh']is this the normal 1800mh battery or its the 3600mh?[/quote]

It's the 1800 mAh kind. I didn't know there was a different kind to get....

At $7, it's probably the cheapest battery you'll find for the PSP...

But this may be YMMV.

Someone should confirm if their store has the same price...

[quote name='lobitoh']is this the normal 1800mh battery or its the 3600mh?[/quote]

3rd party 3600mAh batteries on ebay are $10 shipped. i have yet to try them though but it could be worth a shot.

i might buy the 1800 just for a backup.

[quote name='phear3d']3rd party 3600mAh batteries on ebay are $10 shipped. i have yet to try them though but it could be worth a shot.

i might buy the 1800 just for a backup.[/quote]

As far as I know, there's the 1800 mAh and the 2200 mAh. I haven't seen any 3600, and the 2200 retail for around $40 in most stores. So a $7 pack is great!!! Even more so when you consider it's the official Sony pack, and not some strange looking third-party brand.

But a $10 battery is still a great deal, so check eBay if you can't find em at TRU.

Does anyone have the sku for the battery? I tried several TRU today and had no luck. They weren't sure how to check the computer to see if any other location has them.

Amazon has the official Sony 2200 battery for $40 as part of its buy 2 and save 30% sale,which can be found in another thread here.

[quote name='devin305']Does anyone have the sku for the battery? I tried several TRU today and had no luck. They weren't sure how to check the computer to see if any other location has them.[/quote]

SKU:
7 11719 85230 8

The 2200 mAh only boasts 20% more power than this 1800mAh, so grabbing a few 1800s at $7 is easily the better deal!

Now I'm wondering if I should have grabbed TWO instead of one...

[quote name='wadeshaqwalker']check Kmart - i got 4 2200 mah batteries for $20 :)

they have a pretty good clearance on accessories usually[/QUOTE]

$5 each? someone want to sell me one? i dont have a kmart nearby

bread's done
Back