70% off all games at Sony Store at Woodland Hills,CA

gundie

CAGiversary!
I was at the Sony Store in Woodland Hills today, and they have all video games at 70% off. Apparently this store is closing down. I was told the sales has been going on for 2 weeks, but today is the first day at 70% off. I was able to pick up KoA Amalur for $15, and Hotshots Golf for vita for $10.

70% off also applicable store wide, but selection was nothing interesting. They also have some desktop and laptop at 40% off.

Nice deals , wish my local sony store will have ,70% off sale, by the way, i saw that someone got the uncharted 3 collectors edition for 50% off which is $25, anyone knows if this is happening in all sony stores, im gonna check tomorrow and also im gonna ask if the uncharted dual packis on sale

[quote name='traxstar']the one in topanga mall?[/QUOTE]

Topanga has her own mall?! Man, I used to love Topanga...whatever happened to her?

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Topanga has her own mall?! Man, I used to love Topanga...whatever happened to her?[/QUOTE]

CAG Meets World

Shouldn't this be in the regional forum? j/k :D

I think we should have an official Sony Store Closings thread with locations and deals. I'm pretty sure there are more than 2 stores besides Woodland and Boston closing across the US.

Was in there yesterday. nothing really left in store got about 14 crap games for $1-2 each traded into BB for $105. Sale was up to 90% and almost nothing left in store. I was there day before too and stock was decreased by over half between the course of half a day. I heard the staff saying since such little was left today was prob going to be the last day open to public.

[quote name='kygad']Was in there yesterday. nothing really left in store got about 14 crap games for $1-2 each traded into BB for $105. Sale was up to 90% and almost nothing left in store. I was there day before too and stock was decreased by over half between the course of half a day. I heard the staff saying since such little was left today was prob going to be the last day open to public.[/QUOTE]

What games did you get for 90% off? Just curious.

bread's done
Back