70% off any Video Game or Pokemon Item under $19.99 with Pokemon Black/White 2?

[quote name='BrolyB593']I would be all over this is you could apply it to a whole order of Pokemon stuff.

My little brother has become obsessed with Pokemon cards and so I have started getting back in the game so I can play with him and I would definitely do this if I could get a whole ORDER of booster packs for 70% off. Only one item however.... I will pass.[/QUOTE]

You could buy a Tin (which comes with 4-5 booster packs and a special card) or one of the many theme decks, or one of the special collections (Which usually come with 4-5 booster packs and a figurine)

[quote name='DarkPGR']You could buy a Tin (which comes with 4-5 booster packs and a special card) or one of the many theme decks, or one of the special collections (Which usually come with 4-5 booster packs and a figurine)[/QUOTE]

Even then if I get a $20 special collection that is still only saving $14. Which yes is still good but I didn't plan on buying the new game anyway so it was mainly if it could offset the price of the game itself.

It is probably for the best though because I would have most likely spent like $100 on cards even after the 70% off haha

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='latin trident']why doesn't it show up at checkout? I don't see any discount. Is there a promo code to enter?[/QUOTE]
I'm guessing it won't until the seventh as that's when this thing officially starts right?

[quote name='ZForce']I wonder if they'll carry the guide and if that would count as a pokemon item for 70% off[/QUOTE]

Thats what I'm hoping for as well! Would be awesome :D

[quote name='ZForce']I wonder if they'll carry the guide and if that would count as a pokemon item for 70% off[/QUOTE]

They always carry the guide. And since the BW1 guide is listed as an option, this will almost definitely be available too.

The ad says any Pokemon item priced less than $19.99 so unless everyone is talking about the paperback guide it most likely won't work on the CE version.

[quote name='BLink']The ad says any Pokemon item priced less than $19.99 so unless everyone is talking about the paperback guide it most likely won't work on the CE version.[/QUOTE]

Well we are talking about the paperback guide because that is $19.99.

[quote name='Roll']What's the likelihood of Toys R Us having non-preorder copies on release date?[/QUOTE]

100%

I tried a preordering yesterday but couldn't find the preorder cards so they said there should be enough copies about 15 each. But i don't live a super big city either. Most people will be heading to gamestop mostly because of the gensect event.

[quote name='dgwillia006']I thought Genesect was just Wi-Fi downloaded? Or is it like the Keldeo event[/QUOTE]

It is. It's the game release download, just like Victini. It'll be available over wifi until the 12th of November for NA.

Sigh...I went in planning on getting black 2 and finding a $20 game, ending up getting both pokemon games and both coins, and for games I grabbed Jak and Daxter HD Collection for $6 and Kinectimals with a plush bear for my sister for around $4.50. Spent a little more then I was planning and I probably won't get around to the games for a while but I guess it's nice to get the coins.

got the guide, coin, and mini-guide/comic book. awesome deal. the coins come in a little plastic case, kinda cool.

[quote name='troy2007']100%[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Pixie Stix 88']100%

I tried a preordering yesterday but couldn't find the preorder cards so they said there should be enough copies about 15 each. But i don't live a super big city either. Most people will be heading to gamestop mostly because of the gensect event.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I feel much more reassured, thanks!

But to those who have already made a trip to their store, how many non-preorder copies did they have left?

[quote name='Roll']Cool, I feel much more reassured, thanks!

But to those who have already made a trip to their store, how many non-preorder copies did they have left?[/QUOTE]

they had several cases, maybe ~100 copies of each

I am interested in this deal, I can catch the bus to go to toys r us i can get some my little pony swag or a 3ds card for the eshop with that 70%. Maybes are for babies

Great deal.

Picked up LOZ: Spirit tracks for $6.00

PixieStix88

Here is the coin for those asking.

2012-10-07110527.jpg

2012-10-07110534.jpg

*EDIT* and for some reason.... i can't post images.....sorry guys.

[quote name='200STM']I am interested in this deal, I can catch the bus to go to toys r us i can get some my little pony swag or a 3ds card for the eshop with that 70%. Maybes are for babies[/QUOTE]

i highly doubt they will sell you a card for 70% off

Got Black 2 and Jak and Daxter HD Collection for 43$. Awesome deal

Also saw the Strategy Guide, Sonic Generation for 15$ on PS3, and Wipeout 2048 for 20$ for Vita. Might get White 2 later for the other coin and one of those

Also apparently I was the first to buy at around 3:30 PM lol, so they still had tons of everything left

Man, that was the worst TRU trip ever. First a girl in the electronic sections told me they have them but the person who puts them out on shelf is not in today so I can't buy them...talk to older worker who was very helpful and said he's been selling them all morning so the girl didn't know what shes' talking about. Then waited 10 minutes for someone to come and take out another game from the display case and carry it to customer service because apparently I can't carry it myself....and then the person working customer service sold my copies of Pokemon to someone else while I was waiting in line which got me very pissed as I had to wait again until someone brings more copies. With the exception of one guy, everyone working in that store is completely useless to customers.

You guys were right, I definitely shouldn't have worried because they had a bunch of boxes (most likely filled with the coins and the Pokemon games) plus already a bunch on the shelves!
I left with a copy of White 2 with the commemorative coin, as well as Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection, all for only $40-$45 or so.
To anyone wondering about the Ico Collection, I was able to get it PM'd off the website even though it says $39.99 in-store (which is a ridiculous price since the MSRP is $20).

Thanks OP, and thanks all who helped, I'm one happy gamer. :D

[quote name='Roll']You guys were right, I definitely shouldn't have worried because they had a bunch of boxes (most likely filled with the coins and the Pokemon games) plus already a bunch on the shelves!
I left with a copy of White 2 with the commemorative coin, as well as Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection, all for only $40-$45 or so.
To anyone wondering about the Ico Collection, I was able to get it PM'd off the website even though it says $39.99 in-store (which is a ridiculous price since the MSRP is $20).

Thanks OP, and thanks all who helped, I'm one happy gamer. :D[/QUOTE]

Ugh seriously, I saw Ico/SoTC and forgot completely lol

[quote name='dgwillia006']Got Black 2 and Jak and Daxter HD Collection for 43$. Awesome deal

Also saw the Strategy Guide, Sonic Generation for 15$ on PS3, and Wipeout 2048 for 20$ for Vita. Might get White 2 later for the other coin and one of those

Also apparently I was the first to buy at around 3:30 PM lol, so they still had tons of everything left[/QUOTE]

I wish that Sonic on 360 would have been 15 bucks instead of 30 as that was the game I was thinking about getting, kinda sucks when the same game is priced differently on different systems.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Decide for yourself, heres the exclusives list. Black blows White out of the water for me personally, Bunneary, Gible, Gothita, Latios. Though I know I'll end up getting White 2 fairly soon anyway.

Other than those, the only exclusives would be a few items, a map or two, and aesthetic changes

http://serebii.net/black2white2/exclusives.shtml[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

[quote name='Blabadon']Black 2 has challenge mode so it automatically wins.[/QUOTE]

You can also get it if you have friends. :p

Haha yeah didn't get eshop card I didn't find much but I ended up getting a puzzle quest space game for Ds which was 2.Xx I read a review on ign that said it was a good puzzler. I got white 2 and it came with the coin and the preview guide which is pretty cool. I'm enjoying this game woo hoo I wonder if my friends would play? princess Luna is almost done with boarderlands 2 she might get black 2

bread's done
Back