72 bottles of Headshot for $30

[quote name='Malik112099']Who else got double or is being shipped 18lbs? I havent even tried one yet and I would DEFINITELY buy 6 more cases for $30.[/QUOTE]

I thought I remember reading a while back the standard weight is 18lbs for the 72 bottles. I got my tracking number email recently and it said 18lbs also. Guess I'll find out when it gets here.

[quote name='opterasis']I thought I remember reading a while back the standard weight is 18lbs for the 72 bottles. I got my tracking number email recently and it said 18lbs also. Guess I'll find out when it gets here.[/QUOTE]

hmm...maybe it wasnt 9lbs each box..i just assumed it was......

[quote name='Snake2715']So is this crap good?

Where can you buy it B&M to try out?[/QUOTE]

Walmart used to carry it, I found it in a Kwik Trip/Star.

I would guess most gas stations might carry it.

Yeah, I can't get past the order screen either :\

The following errors have occurred.

(14) The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.

[quote name='Sexbomb']Why buy liquid shit in a can?[/QUOTE]

Completely wrong troll

This is liquid shit in a tiny bottle.

And some people might prefer that than say coffee or a caffiene pill.

Myself, enjoy drinking, so doing shots, unless it's the 5 hour kind, doesn't thrill me.

I tried the NOZ shots and they were basically not good, simply taking the carbonated water out of the mixture and leaving just that.

I've been sitting on my ass writing a lot so the constant soda is starting to put weight on me. I'm going to grab an order or two of this for sure.

[quote name='Malik112099']Why didn't your dad pull out sooner?[/QUOTE]

Because real men don't pull out.

[quote name='Sexbomb']Because real men don't pull out.[/QUOTE]

Nope, instead real men sit online bitching about how bad an energy drink tastes.

[quote name='opterasis']Nope, instead real men sit online bitching about how bad an energy drink tastes.[/QUOTE]

lol yeah because thats totally what i do all day :drool:

You guys need to work on your counter trolls.

[quote name='Sexbomb']You guys need to work on your counter trolls.[/QUOTE]

No, we don't. Also, your screen name and avatar clash so fucking badly that I'm surprised they haven't caused a tear in the space time continuum and sucked you into nothingness.

[quote name='Malik112099']No, we don't. Also, your screen name and avatar clash so fucking badly that I'm surprised they haven't caused a tear in the space time continuum and sucked you into nothingness.[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha ohhh shit *hold hand to mouth* we need the Bomb Unit here ASAP. this sexbomb just got a bit too hot from that burn and it may go off at any time... who knows what will happen judging from that avatar.

[quote name='Malik112099']No, we don't. Also, your screen name and avatar clash so fucking badly that I'm surprised they haven't caused a tear in the space time continuum and sucked you into nothingness.[/QUOTE]

old picture. check the join date. now my life is an axe commercial.

the space time shit was a step up, keep working on that.

[quote name='Malik112099']Why didn't your dad pull out sooner?[/QUOTE]

Because too many people seem to ignore Darwin these days.

[quote name='Sexbomb']old picture. check the join date. now my life is an axe commercial.

the space time shit was a step up, keep working on that.[/QUOTE]

are you stupid what energy tastes good? Go fucking troll on another thread.
Definetly fucking tempted to get this stuff soo rucking close to get this but yet soo far away lolz

[quote name='Sexbomb']old picture. check the join date. now my life is an axe commercial.

the space time shit was a step up, keep working on that.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you really believed it when your mom told you that you were handsome, huh? Protip: she was sick of you moping around the house all day. She's really ashamed she gave birth to someone that takes pride in internet trolling.

[quote name='opterasis']Wow, you really believed it when your mom told you that you were handsome, huh? Protip: she was sick of you moping around the house all day. She's really ashamed she gave birth to someone that takes pride in internet trolling.[/QUOTE]

Shh, shh, you don't understand, he's the before guy.

[quote name='georox']Because too many people seem to ignore Darwin these days.[/QUOTE]

If thats you in your sig then you better pray darwin is wrong ;)

yuguyssosrs. just messing. Drink, be happy, not my heart.

[quote name='burningrom2']this deal is fucking amazing. got mine and it tasted great for a energy shot, although 4oz was a lot for a shot[/QUOTE]

shots are basically the formula minus the carbonated water.

it's a brillant little plan... charge far more for it, minus the weight of water... and it's a win:lose for consumers... great for capitalists.

I am not fond of the shot, like drinking the can myself. Tastes better.

so i sent in my order on 7/20. Received my conformation of my order immediately but still have not received a shipping notice. I even emailed them last week asking what the holdup was and they have not responded to that. I'm a bit frustrated with it, thinking about giving them a call if i don't hear from them soon.

I finally got mine after a few emails, I ordered on the 24th? last month. It took a week to get an email response. I like the green, the original is ok, and the blue.. eh. But still a great deal.

bread's done
Back