-

worx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
237 (100%)
Flying out of Miami after visiting my parents - the last time I'll check this will be tomorrow evening (Wed. the 26th) - I'll be back and shipping out any deals /responding to offers on the 1st of August
Feel free to send offers until I leave as I'd like to get somebody commited to the PSP before I head out

HAVE:

:psp: Star Wars Battlefront II - EB used copy but no stickers and minor scratching

:ds: Tetris DS (sealed) $25

:360: Nyko Intercooler $14 shipped

:360: Charger kit (not the play and charge, the other one) $23 shipped

:360: $34 Far Cry - EB used copy with numerous scratches - played through the campaign with no troubles but its defintiely not a collector's copy

:360: $36 -Oblivion - Another EB used copy w/ minor scratches but comes w/ warranty :D

WANT:
:ds: Super Princess Peach

:360: Prey

:ps2: Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition REMIX
:ps2: Red Dead Revolver

- Will accept store gift cards from: Target/Walmart/Best Buy + more if you ask

I will check lists since my definite wants are slim and will consider trades for a small MP3 player with 512MB or more memory and an armband. (No Apple products unless its a 30GB video ipod ;) )

Resident Evil Deadly Silence
Far Cry
Burnout Revenge

CML or name prices shipped on each.. would really like to pick up one of these games.. thanks joe!

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Resident Evil Deadly Silence
Far Cry
Burnout Revenge

CML or name prices shipped on each.. would really like to pick up one of these games.. thanks joe![/QUOTE]

take the EB games used price, drop off $5 a game and thats about the range I'd be looking for shipped.

my list :

DS Titles :
Castlevania : Dawn of Sorrow
Trauma Center (x2)
Tetris DS
Viewtiful Joe
Brain Age
Big Brain Academy
Bust a Move DS
Burnout Legends
Animal Crossing
Metroid Prime : Hunters
Metroid Pinball
New Super Mario Bros
Super Mario DS
Polarium
Sprung
Dig Dug (x2)
Mr Driller
King Kong
Pac N Roll
Spongebob
Ultimate Spiderman
Lost Magic
Puyo Pop Fever
Nintendogs
Mario Kart DS
Feel the Magic
PSP :

EXIT
Twisted Metal
SOCOM : US navy seals
headset
star wars battlefront 2
GBA :
Aria of Sorrow
Metroid Fusion
Metroid Zero Mission
Mario Pinball Land
Virtua Tennis
Yu gi oh 7 sagas (complete)
F Zero
F Zero Lengends
Final Fantasy Tactics
Sword of Mana

X Box :

KOTOR II
Virtual Boy + 3 games
Gameboy SP (black, near-mint)
Sega CD
Sega 32X
Sega Genesis
SNES (+ 1 game Zelda : Link to the Past)

[quote name='OuTrAgE']joe - Did you get my PM?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so :whistle2:s - every now and then I read one and go to reply and then get caught up

List updated with PSP (new) and to reflect burnout being sold

[quote name='shrike4242']Nice price on the PSP bundle.... for someone else. ;)[/QUOTE]

Nice - I like having the shrike price approval :D

[quote name='joevan']Nice - I like having the shrike price approval :D[/quote] Speaking of that, don't worry about the hunt for Half-Life. I managed to find a pretty much new copy at the EB by my house. I used the online locator to find that they had it, and shockingly, it came with case + manual. :shock: Even more shocking is that the disc doesn't look like it's ever been played, it was perfect. :shock: :shock:

All for $9.99 + $1 replacement plan (which I figured I should give 'em, since it was such a nice disc). The $15 + $2 shipping copy I bought online from a Pricegrabber storefront showed up there today. Now, to just wait and see what happens with the return. :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']Speaking of that, don't worry about the hunt for Half-Life. I managed to find a pretty much new copy at the EB by my house. I used the online locator to find that they had it, and shockingly, it came with case + manual. :shock: Even more shocking is that the disc doesn't look like it's ever been played, it was perfect. :shock: :shock:

All for $9.99 + $1 replacement plan (which I figured I should give 'em, since it was such a nice disc). The $15 + $2 shipping copy I bought online from a Pricegrabber storefront showed up there today. Now, to just wait and see what happens with the return. :roll:[/quote]
I got Half-Life 2 at CC when it was on sale and I can say that the game is absolutely amaz za zing. Have fun playing it :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']I got Half-Life 2 at CC when it was on sale and I can say that the game is absolutely amaz za zing. Have fun playing it :)[/quote]
See, this is where the ninja edit comes in. ;)

I meant to say Half-Life and it came up as Half-Life 2. One ninja edit later, all fixed. :D

The quest for Half-Life for the PS2 came from the fact that I'm playing Half-Life 2 for the 'box. And I wanted to see where it all came from. :D

[quote name='joevan']I don't think so :whistle2:s - every now and then I read one and go to reply and then get caught up[/QUOTE]

Oh, no problem. I resent the PM.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Damn dude.. how do you come up with all this stuff?

It seems like every day you get new stuff, and get rid of the older stuff :rofl:[/QUOTE]

By robbing the old and frail :whistle2:s

Changed the bundled PSP game

[quote name='joevan']Posted in your thread :D[/quote]

Thanks for the bump. :applause:

If no one else has dibs on RE, how does a 25 GC sound?

[quote name='joshingit']Thanks for the bump. :applause:

If no one else has dibs on RE, how does a 25 GC sound?[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me - which store would we be talking about :D

[quote name='maccabee72']Nice Price on the PSP joe...wish I had some extra cash:cry:

I don't have much up for trade right now, but CML for RE-DS....[/QUOTE]

I'm somewhat interested in Amped - saw you'ew offloading your Intercooler - I'm discovering that mine doesn't seem to be making much of a difference :whistle2:s

What kind of lame TL is this?! I mean, if I had money, I'd buy the psp, but thats just because it's a psp, not because your a great trader ;).

[quote name='joevan']I'm somewhat interested in Amped - saw you'ew offloading your Intercooler - I'm discovering that mine doesn't seem to be making much of a difference [/QUOTE]

You can't feel the difference :whistle2:s

bread's done
Back