(RRP: $19.99)

Tomb Raider Legend

$3.75
(RRP: $14.99)

Tomb Raider Underworld

$7.49
(RRP: $29.99)

Some are steam redeemable.

People should stop buying crappy games and buy Deus Ex 1 and 2, Hitman 1 and 2, Thief, and all of the Tomb Raider games listed here. Also, Just Cause 2.

[quote name='Scorch']People should stop buying crappy games and buy Deus Ex 1 and 2, Hitman 1 and 2, Thief, and all of the Tomb Raider games listed here. Also, Just Cause 2.[/QUOTE]

But not Rogue Trooper, Infernal, Project Snowblind, and Mini Ninjas. Also, definitely not MindJack, even though it's not listed.

[quote name='brokenpavement']That's a good deal for the Dungeon Siege bundle. It may not be incredible, but it's enjoyable with some friends. Thanks, OP.[/QUOTE]

Especially since it's the only way to get DS1 and 2 on Steam and I could swear that I remember the bundle not being on sale over winter (But DS3 alone was).

There's some good mods/TCs for the first couple of games too.

DOH I'm an idiot. Different bundle. This one has the DLC. I got excited for nothing. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm....I have Deus Ex 1, but not Invisible War, I also haven't gotten around to playing Deus Ex 1...Should I go ahead and pick up Invisible War at this price?

Haven't played any Deus Ex games aside from Human Revolution, which I loved. Been wanting to play the first one, but looks like it's not Windows 7 compatible. Is Invisible War worth playing without playing the first one?

[quote name='LetGoLightly']Haven't played any Deus Ex games aside from Human Revolution, which I loved. Been wanting to play the first one, but looks like it's not Windows 7 compatible. Is Invisible War worth playing without playing the first one?[/QUOTE]

No...nonono, and no. Also, just play the first one and pretend you don't know about the other.

If you already have Dungeon Seige III on Steam, can you buy this DLC and add it to that game? I assume so, but I want to make sure first.
Edit : The item lists it with a "! Steam" next to it, so I'm pretty sure I'll be fine.

FWIW I liked DS III for what it was, a mindless hack & slash action RPG that looks great on a PC and controls nicely with a 360 controller

[quote name='LetGoLightly']Haven't played any Deus Ex games aside from Human Revolution, which I loved. Been wanting to play the first one, but looks like it's not Windows 7 compatible. Is Invisible War worth playing without playing the first one?[/QUOTE]
I got Deus Ex: GOTY from Gamersgate (different site) a while back. Looking at the site now, it says in bright, bold, all-cap letters "NOT W7!!!". With that being said, I played it on Win 7 and didn't have any problems whatsoever. I *may* have had to do something to get it working, but if I did, it was so minimal, I don't recall it. I would imagine this is the same version.

The page for Deus Ex GOTY says it is not Windows 7 compatible. Can anyone confirm this? I loved it for the PS2, but would die to play the PC version.

bread's done
Back