75% Off Xbox 360 Cases, Manuals, Artwork Inserts (TODAY ONLY)

Komentra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
This is the only site I know of that sells cases, manuals, artwork inserts. It's good for fixing your collection if its missing a manual or the original case or artwork or if you have only the disc. I've used them a few times and they're good. Everything comes as if it's brand new.

Unfortunately this promo is only for Xbox 360.

http://shop.bresoftware.com

Just apply "BLACKWED" during checkout

(BTW if anyone knows any other sites that sell these type of items PLEASE let me know)

[quote name='mistymayem']Box + instructions + artwork for 2 games was only $1.77 but shipping was $5.75.[/QUOTE]

You have to order this stuff in bulk. The shipping kind of caps around 14-15 bucks. This is a better deal when they have like 50-60% off all systems, since theres more selection.

[quote name='mistymayem']Box + instructions + artwork for 2 games was only $1.77 but shipping was $5.75.[/QUOTE]

Yep. This site is notorious for their shipping but like the guy above said if you order in bulk then it's not a entirely bad deal.

EDIT: Was going to buy a case & instructions for my copy of disc only Brutal Legend and realized even with the discount I could just go buy a copy of the game for cheaper, lol.

I only have 1 360 game in need of a case, so shipping kills this. I have a buttload of PS2 games that need one, though. They ever do this type of deal on PS2 games?

[quote name='mpaullin']I only have 1 360 game in need of a case, so shipping kills this. I have a buttload of PS2 games that need one, though. They ever do this type of deal on PS2 games?[/QUOTE]

They have deals occasionally but this is by far the best one I've seen them do. I ordered from them before so I receive emails whenever they do these deals but perhaps you can sign up for a newsletter or something without ordering. That way you will know if they ever do one.

I always wait until their free shipping promos. Their % off sales aren't that great unless you order a lot of stuff.

I was hoping we'd get a free shipping promo for BF, but we get this crap instead.

Hmm 7 Artworks for $7.38 shipped. Not sure I want to pull the trigger on that since they for games that trade for about $1 a piece as is.

I've almost filled up my cart, but I can't pull the trigger. I'm at $20.12 for the artwork and instruction booklets and $19.95 for shipping.

I really wish I had money right now. I have somewhere around 500 different 360 games. Most of them all have artwork and manuals, but it would be nice to complete the collection right now.

bread's done
Back