8/2 - 8/10: Mad Catz Tougeki Promo - 20-30% FightSticks + $100 F/S Round 2 TE!

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
8/2 - 8/10: Mad Catz Tougeki Promo - 20-30% FightSticks + $100 F/S Round 2 TE!

NOTE: THIS ONLINE PROMOTION IS ONLY VALID FROM AUGUST 2 - AUGUST 10, 2010!

ALSO NOTE, ONLY ONE COUPON CODE CAN BE USED AT A TIME! IF YOU WANT TO GET A DISCOUNT ON BOTH A SUPER STREET FIGHTER ORDER AND/OR A REGULAR TE STICK ORDER, FIGHTPAD/SE FIGHTSTICK YOU WILL HAVE TO CREATE SEPARATE ORDERS!

This weekend, Mad Catz will be at Super Battle Opera/Tougeki Qualifiers in San Mateo, California! We are supporting the competitive fighting game scene and want to see America's hopefuls do well in Japan later this year!

We're also running a special deal to commemorate our partnership with Super Battle Opera Qualifiers! Right now on our GameShark Store, take advantage of 20-30% off all fighting game related products! Use coupon code SUPERSBO (case sensitive) for 20% off all new Super Street Fighterâ„¢ IV Arcade FightSticks and FightPads! Use coupon code TOUGEKI for even more savings with 30% off all fighting game related products (excluding Super SFIV).

Also to celebrate the weekend, the GameShark store has another deal for Fighting Game fans! By using coupon code ROUND2 you save $50 on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 models of the Street Fighterâ„¢ IV ROUND 2 Arcade TE FightSticks! We're also throwing in FREE GROUND SHIPPING! Don't miss out on your chance to own one of these highly regarded, award-winning SFIV controllers!

These promos expire end of day Tuesday, August 10th!

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more deals & promotions in the future!
Hello everyone! MarkMan here with another discount for the gaming community

Markman, why you gotta make me want to buy a TE? I'm trying to hold out for a VLX or a V-3. Even though I know the Round 2 would be just as good and cheaper.
Blargh.

I'm just trying to help ;)

You can take a Rnd 2 around easier if you travel, remember that. ;)

VLX and V3/VX SA are both good though.

$7.50 ground shipping for a $5 dust cover set? $5 is already a bit high for a couple pieces of plastic. 30% also doesn't work on the dust covers...are they not fighting game related?

Every time you have one of these sales my resistance gets lower! If one should ever be running while I actually have money I won't be able to resist anymore!

I'd love to buy one of these, but $100 is still too much for me right now. I'd be able to handle $70. Damn these deals always happen when I don't have the money for a TE stick!

[quote name='Eric1285']$7.50 ground shipping for a $5 dust cover set? $5 is already a bit high for a couple pieces of plastic. 30% also doesn't work on the dust covers...are they not fighting game related?[/QUOTE]

$7.50 flat rate for ground shipping is our rate for EVERYTHING on the web site. So yea it is a bit much for some products, but for certain ones it's a deal. Sorry but I wish I could do something on that.

Also the 30% off does not apply to the new fightstick parts/shirts. Sorry.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Can I ask as to why the Round 2's are always discounted, but not the originals?[/QUOTE]

We don't have many Round 1 TE FightSticks. I'm trying to push the R2s instead. We seriously have a few of the R1s in stock and we aren't making anymore :(

Markman, I'm looking to get a fightpad for ps3, and I've been trying to find out whether the syncing issues were fixed with the Round 2 models, but I can't find anything. Can you speak on this at all?

Joystick parts are a great addition but does it void your warranty when you change them out? Also MarkMan, I see the Clear Blue Joystick in your pic for the spare parts but its not the website? Where would I find additional colors?

[quote name='DeadlyToothpick']Markman, you've done a LOT for the fighting game community and all but...

you're killing my wallet man lol[/QUOTE]

Imagine paying FULL price! I'm saving your wallet!

[quote name='nnickers']Markman, I'm looking to get a fightpad for ps3, and I've been trying to find out whether the syncing issues were fixed with the Round 2 models, but I can't find anything. Can you speak on this at all?[/QUOTE]

There are no issues, you should be fine. If you have issues with existing FightPads you can always contact tech support!

[quote name='quinn187']Joystick parts are a great addition but does it void your warranty when you change them out? Also MarkMan, I see the Clear Blue Joystick in your pic for the spare parts but its not the website? Where would I find additional colors?[/QUOTE]

Yes, as noted on the product page for the parts.

Where did you see the clear blue joystick? Oh if it's the example I posted, that is a clear Seimitsu bubble top that I ordered elsewhere. ;)

Gah. I'll need to count how much I've spent this month and then decide whether or not I really want to plunk down the $100 for a second stick.

Just as a heads up, I'll probably have another sale for PAX if you need to save up for now!

And then one for TGS weekend.

[quote name='MarkMan']Just as a heads up, I'll probably have another sale for PAX if you need to save up for now!

And then one for TGS weekend.[/QUOTE]

Any chance on offering another Keychain promo? Now that you've really got me thinkin' about a TE, that'd sure be a nice bonus.

They're up for pre-order right now, I believe they'll arrive by next week. I'll let you know for sure once they're in stock.

[quote name='MarkMan']Use coupon code 'DAIGO' (case sensitive) for $5 off the Team Mad Catz shirts![/QUOTE]

That's when you know you have made it big, man. His very name is a coupon code.

[quote name='SDC']That's when you know you have made it big, man. His very name is a coupon code.[/QUOTE]

Psh, Daigo's good and all, but also soulless; Ricky should get a shirt. Get on it Madcatz.

Here's an odd off-topic idea, but wouldn't it be cool if the top players got characters named/modeled after them in the game?

I wouldn't mind playing a Ryu-like Diago character!

THis pic is showing seimitsu buttons and not sanwa. I went looking on the site for the translucent ones and its nowhere to be found.

Not untill I went to focus attack and looked up the difference did I figure out that there are no translucent sanwa buttons anywhere. Lest of all on gameshark . And of course thats what I wanted.

26584_328774448882_507353882_3611114_1721972_n.jpg

[quote name='nondual']Here's an odd off-topic idea, but wouldn't it be cool if the top players got characters named/modeled after them in the game?

I wouldn't mind playing a Ryu-like Diago character![/QUOTE]

There already is one, actually. The character Seth was named after Seth Killian, a old professional player who's now working as PR for Capcom on their fighting games, as well as organizing a ton of tournaments, and often taking over commentary.

[quote name='jacker']THis pic is showing seimitsu buttons and not sanwa. I went looking on the site for the translucent ones and its nowhere to be found.

Not untill I went to focus attack and looked up the difference did I figure out that there are no translucent sanwa buttons anywhere. Lest of all on gameshark . And of course thats what I wanted.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that pic is just to show the bezel and dust/shaft covers.

[quote name='MarkMan']
Sale ends tomorrow night.
Just a heads up!
Next sale won't be until next month![/QUOTE]

Is there any chance that during the next sale the GameShark store might beat the current new prices on Amazon?

I ask as it looks like even with the 30% off coupon, shipping costs bump the price of the Wii fight stick to essentially the same price as Amazon's (which includes free shipping).

I mean, I'd buy stuff like crazy if it weren't for the rather insane shipping costs...

bread's done
Back