$8.96 Wild Arms 4, Hulk UD, Castlevania COD & tons more PS2 games @ Circuit City

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
UPDATE: Pretty much everything is OOS as of 11AM

These prices have beeen confirmed to be instore as well.

All games are :ps2: unless mentioned otherwise

[quote name='"Demolition Man"']First of all this is not the complete markdowns that is about to happen. There will be more games added within the next week or two for all the other systems. As soon as I get those lists I will make them available you can count on me for that. :D[/quote]
[quote name='"neocisco"']If anybody's interested I posted the markdown list from work in the CC clearance thread.
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80262[/quote]
$3.96
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conflict: Vietnam :)xbox:)
Jak II
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain

$5.96
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advance Wars 2 : Black Hole Rising (
icongbasp_r1.gif
) (posted by Captain_Insano16)
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (
icongbasp_r1.gif
) (posted by bsschorr)
Tony Hawk's Underground
World Championship Poker :)ds:)

$8.96
Added 6/18/06:
Cabela's Outdoor Adventure (posted by neocisco)
Ford Racing 3 (posted by neocisco)
Friends Trivia (posted by neocisco)
Frogger: Ancient Shadow (posted by neocisco)
Full Spectrum Warrior (posted by neocisco)
Ghost Recon 2 (posted by neocisco)
Karaoke Revolution Vol. 3 (w/o Mic) (posted by TimTucker)
MLB 2005 (posted by neocisco)
MLB 2K5 (posted by neocisco)
MLB 2K5: World Series Edition (posted by neocisco)
NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup (posted by neocisco)
NBA Live 2005
(posted by neocisco)
Scooby-Doo! Unmasked (posted by neocisco)
Shamu's Deep Sea Adventures (posted by neocisco)
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (posted by neocisco)
Test Drive: Eve of Destruction (posted by neocisco)
Tiger Woods 2005 (posted by neocisco)

Added 6/17/06:
Area 51 (posted by davegargamel)
Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme Legends (posted Strider Turbulence)
Resident Evil Outbreak 2 (posted FatBoyInside)
Terminator 3: Redemption (posted kencag2823)

Added 6/16/06:
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (posted by Malkovich)
Eye Toy Antigrav w/ Camera (posted bysmaaug)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Limited Edition) (posted by cheezwhiz)

Added 6/15/06:
American Chopper Full Throttle (posted by Demolition Man)
Bode Miller Skiing (posted by Demolition Man)
Charlie And The Chocolate Factory (posted by Demolition Man)
[DEAD?] Capcom Classics Collection (posted by Masterkyo)
Conflict: Global Terror (posted by Demolition Man)
Fantastic Four (posted by Demolition Man)
FIFA 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
FIFA Street (posted by Demolition Man)
Ford Mustang (posted by Demolition Man)
Legends Of Wrestling: Showdown (posted by Demolition Man)
Madden 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (posted by Demolition Man)
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (non Greatest Hits) (posted by Demolition Man)
NBA Street 3 (posted by Demolition Man)
NCAA March Madness 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
NHRA Championship Drag Racing (posted by Demolition Man)
Rainbow Six: Lockdown (posted by Demolition Man)
Torino 2006 (posted by Demolition Man)
Ty 3 (posted by Demolition Man)
Ultimate Spiderman (Regular Edition) (posted by Demolition Man)
Urbz: Sims In The City (posted by Demolition Man)

Added 6/14/06:
Batman Begins (posted by Captain_Insano16)
Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers (posted by The_Continental)
Eye Toy Play 1 w/ Camera
Fight Night Round 2
Flatout (posted by ManChowder)
SSX On Tour
We Love Katamari (posted by D. Monic)
Xenosaga II (posted by CaptPete)

Added 6/13/06:
187 Ride or Die
Alfa Romeo Racing Italiano
ATV Offroad Fury™ 3
Backyard Football 2006
Black Hawk Down
(posted by Masterkyo)
Blitz: The League
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Conflict: Vietnam
Def Jam® Fight for NY™
[DEAD?] Dragon Ball Z®: Budokai™ Tenkaichi
Dragon Ball Z®: Sagas
Driver: Parallel Lines
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows
(posted by j-fever)
Gun™
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™
Haunting Ground
(posted by j-fever)
Incredibles Rise of the Underminer
(posted by j-fever)
Indigo Prophecy
[DEAD?] Jak 3
James Bond 007™: From Russia with Love™
[DEAD?] Killzone
Let's Ride!™ Silver Buckle Stables
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (Regular & Limited Edition)
Monster Hunter
(posted by Kell)
Need for Speed™: Underground
NFL® Street 2
NHL® 2K6 Nicktoons™ Unite!
Radiata Stories
(posted by suko_32)
[DEAD?] Ratchet & Clank™: Up Your Arsenal
Rugby 06
[DEAD?] Sly 2: Band of Thieves
State of Emergency 2
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
(posted by bsschorr)
Tak: The Great Juju Challenge
The Incredible Hulk™: Ultimate Destruction
The Matrix™: Path of Neo
The Sims™ Bustin’ Out
The Warriors
(posted by Moeity)
Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge
Time Crisis Crisis Zone w/ gun
(posted by Gosha)
Time Splitters: Future Perfect
(posted by j-fever)
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3™
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown™
Tony Hawk’s Underground™ 2
True Crime® New York City
Wild Arms 3
(posted by spiderdog)
Wild Arms 4
Winning Eleven 8 PS2
(posted by bsschorr)
World Championship Poker™ 2: Featuring Howard Lederer
World Series of Poker
World Tour Soccer 2006

$9.99
Batman Begins :)xbox:)
Mortal Kombat®: Deception

[quote name='dinovelvet']In case anyone was wondering, Spartan Total Warrior is NOT on sale, it scanned as 29.99[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, I checked that as well. And just for kicks, in addition to Suffering Ties that Bind and Spartan, I also checked Soul Calibur III, and a few Gamecube games (the GC version of Nickelodeon Unite - $29.99, and Lego Star Wars, also $29.99). Unfortunately, I was unable to find any "hidden gems".

Was anyone able to find Gauntlet?

The CC in Chandler, AZ had just about zilch. What they did have they CS rang up at full price. So I zipped over to Mesa.

I'm not too sure what Chandler management is thinking, but I was talking with an awesome Fat Wallet guy (who was nice enough to help me find a few games on my list), at the Mesa CC and he was at Chandler earlier also... and the store management refused to sell him TC:Guncon at the reduced price.

But I need to have a brief chat with the CAGer who hit Mesa. You bought the last katamari didn't you? Don't deny it. I know it was you. My fat wallet friend told me all about the CAGer who was there before me buying all sorts of stuff. I missed you by about 5 minutes. =P

Question, Castlevania CoD, is the xbox version not on sale?

I scored last copy "we love katamari". Also, Black Hawkdown is $8.96

I did checked few games but no go!
Brothers in Arms (1st game)
Grandia 3
Tales of ..........

Managed to pick up Katamari, The Warriors, From Russia With Love, Wild Arms 4, and Future Perfect. I would have liked to get my hands on a copy of Radiata, but they didn't have any in. Still, not a bad haul.

Managed to snag Castlevania: COD, Indigo Prophecy, & Tak Challenge for $8.96 each, Cold Winter for $5.96 and Gladius for $1.96 at my local CC. Nice! :bouncy:

Picked up Indigo Prophecy, Ultimate Destruction, Warriors, and Castlevania at the Bellevue Circuit City. Had a couple more of each, and a ton of other games on the list. It looks like I was one of the first to hit it.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']wait so marc ecko limited edition is 8.96? or just the normal one?[/QUOTE]

Both

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Picked up Indigo Prophecy, Ultimate Destruction, Warriors, and Castlevania at the Bellevue Circuit City. Had a couple more of each, and a ton of other games on the list. It looks like I was one of the first to hit it.[/QUOTE]

Pig Destroyer for the win

Santa Clarita CC had seven copies of WA4 (I snagged one) and as far as I could see, only one copy of Indigo Prophecy, which I also picked up.

I didn't see any of the other really interesting games from the list in stock.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']wait so marc ecko limited edition is 8.96? or just the normal one?[/quote]

The drop in price on this game is hilarious.

At the rate it is going, it will be free by the end of summer.

[quote name='pimwicket']Managed to snag Castlevania: COD, Indigo Prophecy, & Tak Challenge for $8.96 each, Cold Winter for $5.96 and Gladius for $1.96 at my local CC. Nice! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Remember that GLADIUS has a major bug in it. the bug pops out of nowhere and destroys your save file. (you can no longer save on that file mostly meaning your screwed)

i got around 18 hours into the PS2 version and it happen to me. I dont know if the gamecube version has it or not BUT i didnt feel like putting 18 hours of the same game back into the game

Snagged a copy of Wild Arms 4 yesterday for $8.96. Thanks for the info op! Now if only I could find a copy of Radiata Stories and We Love Katamari!?

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']The drop in price on this game is hilarious.

At the rate it is going, it will be free by the end of summer.[/QUOTE]

To hear Charlie Murphy as White Mike alone is worth the price :)

[quote name='trunks982']whats in the limited edition?[/quote]

Mark Ecko LE has a collector tin, LE Sharpie, hard cover art book, bonus cd, and the game.

[quote name='Brian9824']Anyone have any games they would trade for a wavebird controller and/or Mario Party 4? Mainly looking for Katarmi, Castlevania, and Wild arms 3.[/QUOTE]

I'd do Castlevania for Mario Party 4. PM me.

[quote name='Fatesealer']To hear Charlie Murphy as White Mike alone is worth the price :)[/quote]

THE Charlie Murphy from THE Dave Chapelle Show?

:lol:

Well, I'll still wait.

During the Memorial Day $9.99 sale, I traded in that game to Game Crazy a week later for $16.

This week, said game is sitting on their shelves USED for $15.

Game Crazy is usually the last place to drop prices on a newer game.

[quote name='guinaevere']
But I need to have a brief chat with the CAGer who hit Mesa. You bought the last katamari didn't you? Don't deny it. I know it was you. [/quote]

Which Mesa store? I don't think the one on Southern ever had any... I was able to get one at the one on Greenfield, but that was because I called ahead and had them set it aside. By the time I got there some ass had already bought 66 games and basically wiped them out. So your "awesome" Fat Wallet guy may not be so awesome...

Looking to buy (for a reasonable price) Ratchet & Clank: UYA and Jak 3. Please PM if you have these or can pick them up for me. Thanks.

So, what titles is everyone looking for? I can look to hook a CAG out...I'm stopping later today and my local CC (Roseville MI). I'm looking for trade-in fodder for GameRush

I've got an extra The Warriors and Castlevania I'm looking to swap for a Radiata Stories. PM me!

My CC had pretty much everything as of yesterday, save for Gauntlet, Radiata Stories, and We Love Katamari. So if you want anything else, I'll swing by today and grab it for you.

[quote name='kell']Which Mesa store? I don't think the one on Southern ever had any... I was able to get one at the one on Greenfield, but that was because I called ahead and had them set it aside. By the time I got there some ass had already bought 66 games and basically wiped them out. So your "awesome" Fat Wallet guy may not be so awesome...[/QUOTE]
I'm only visiting the area so I'm not sure the road names. But this was close to a mall.

The Fat Wallet guy was only picking up a few xbox games and some dirt cheap GBAs. In his hand basket, there were only about 7 or 8 games total.

And trust me Sugar, even if the store had Katamari and you bought it, I'm glad for ya. I'm only giving you a hard time. =)

picked up
2 copies of Castlevania:COD
Warriors
We Love Katamari
Radiata Stories

Traded RS and 1 copy of COD to Rhino for Battlefield 2:MC +10$

Pretty sweet haul for $60

[quote name='kittycatgirl2k']Looking to buy (for a reasonable price) Ratchet & Clank: UYA and Jak 3. Please PM if you have these or can pick them up for me. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
As of yesterday evening, both of these games were back to 19.99.

We Love Katamari. I've read all the reviews and everyone seems to love this game. I'm thinking, just rolling around making a huge ball. What is your take on this game?

[quote name='slidecage']Remember that GLADIUS has a major bug in it. the bug pops out of nowhere and destroys your save file. (you can no longer save on that file mostly meaning your screwed)

i got around 18 hours into the PS2 version and it happen to me. I dont know if the gamecube version has it or not BUT i didnt feel like putting 18 hours of the same game back into the game[/QUOTE]
I see your bug and raise you a glitch. When CC had their clearance start a couple weeks back, and TC: new york (xbox and ps2) got marked down, I made sure to stay away from the Xbox version, seeing as the bug in that doesn't allow you to oh, finish the dang game.

[quote name='spamfree2']We Love Katamari. I've read all the reviews and everyone seems to love this game. I'm thinking, just rolling around making a huge ball. What is your take on this game?[/QUOTE]
There's a humor element to it. It's a bit strange, and a little japanese in ways. So it's different than most other games out there.

And aside from Exit, most of the PSP games are either straight ports, near to straight ports, or just more of the same as everything else. Not that they aren't starting to have some good unique games on the PSP, but as that system is concerned, there is a fairly limited number of games that are worth your time.

And as for rolling around making a huge ball, it sounds easy and in earlier stages it is. But the parameters of your objectives gets harder and harder, so there is a challange. And hey, who doesn't like rolling a ball around collecting all sorts of bizarre stuff?

[quote name='guinaevere']And aside from Exit, most of the PSP games are either straight ports, near to straight ports, or just more of the same as everything else. Not that they aren't starting to have some good unique games on the PSP, but as that system is concerned, there is a fairly limited number of games that are worth your time.[/QUOTE]

I completely disagree. I've just recently picked a psp back up, and I'm loving it. I have one game that could be considered a port, Monster Hunter - but it has enough changed & added to where it's honestly an all-new game. Some of the other stand-out titles I have include Daxter, Pursuit Force, Exit, and Metal Gear Acid. I am honestly enjoying my psp more than I did my ds (not that the ds isn't a great system as well, it obviously is). I think the psp is very underrated, but it's really starting to come into its own now.

Picked up:
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Indigo Prophecy
Wild ARMs 4
From Russia With Love
SSX On Tour
Rugby '06
The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge

I'd be willing to trade my copy of The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge for either Radiata Stories or Time Crisis: Crisis Zone (I really just need the game, but I can include a couple more dollars to cover the discrepency in shipping). Thanks.

EDIT: Tiger Woods '06 and NCAA Baseball '06 are not marked down (29.99 and 19.99 respectively).

[quote name='soulwish2003']If anyone can help - I really need a 'Haunting Ground'.

Can trade one of these:
Wild Arms 4
Warriors[/quote]

I have an extra Haunting gorund. I am looking for Gauntlet only or I will sell it to you for a good price.

[quote name='guinaevere']I'm only visiting the area so I'm not sure the road names. But this was close to a mall.

The Fat Wallet guy was only picking up a few xbox games and some dirt cheap GBAs. In his hand basket, there were only about 7 or 8 games total.

And trust me Sugar, even if the store had Katamari and you bought it, I'm glad for ya. I'm only giving you a hard time. =)[/quote]

No worries, I can take it. Enjoy your time in the area, too bad it's 110 degrees!!!!

[quote name='argyle']I completely disagree. I've just recently picked a psp back up, and I'm loving it. I have one game that could be considered a port, Monster Hunter - but it has enough changed & added to where it's honestly an all-new game. Some of the other stand-out titles I have include Daxter, Pursuit Force, Exit, and Metal Gear Acid. I am honestly enjoying my psp more than I did my ds (not that the ds isn't a great system as well, it obviously is). I think the psp is very underrated, but it's really starting to come into its own now.[/QUOTE]
I love the PSP too, argyle. And if you'll reread what I said, I noted that they are *starting* to build a library of unique games.

I was just trying to give a perspective on why folks like Katamari. And I'll stand by what I said. It's fun and different from most of what the PSP has to offer so far.

IMO, aside from say, Burnout on the PSP, it's one of the few games that feels like it was designed for a handheld system. A few minutes here waiting in line, a few minutes there on a plane... that makes a lot of sense for a handheld.

I know sony fans love their rpgs, and that's wonderful, but I don't see a huge point in putting rpgs on a handheld, when they could easily go on the ps2 and you can comfortably play and watch on a big screen, as opposed to the psp screen.

*shrugs* Just my thoughts.

[quote name='kell']No worries, I can take it. Enjoy your time in the area, too bad it's 110 degrees!!!![/QUOTE]
Thanks! *passes out from heat exhaustion and dehydration*

[quote name='toneroni']what is Rhino? Where are they located anyways. Anyone picking up stuff to trade in at stores in the Northeast?[/quote]

It's a videogame store comparable to EB/GS that buys/sells used games and I believe is owned by Blockbuster. Most of the stores are located in the south but you can check the store locator to see the states closest to you.

http://www.rhinovideogames.com

[quote name='6669']Just snagged 2 We Love Katamari's, Wild Arms , and a Getting Up LE.[/QUOTE]Was that at Windsor? I checked out the San Pedro store yesterday and couldn't find any Katamaris but their organization is pretty shitty there anyways. I had better luck at the Ingram store where I was able to find one, they also had some copies of Indigo Prophecy but I decided to pass on that probably until I can get the Xbox version cheap.

Any one have an extra copy of the following that they are willing to give up ...

Radiata Stories
Time Crisis Crisis Zone w/ gun
We Love Katamari
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe PS2

Maybe we could work out a deal. PM me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back