$8.96 Wild Arms 4, Hulk UD, Castlevania COD & tons more PS2 games @ Circuit City

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
UPDATE: Pretty much everything is OOS as of 11AM

These prices have beeen confirmed to be instore as well.

All games are :ps2: unless mentioned otherwise

[quote name='"Demolition Man"']First of all this is not the complete markdowns that is about to happen. There will be more games added within the next week or two for all the other systems. As soon as I get those lists I will make them available you can count on me for that. :D[/quote]
[quote name='"neocisco"']If anybody's interested I posted the markdown list from work in the CC clearance thread.
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80262[/quote]
$3.96
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conflict: Vietnam :)xbox:)
Jak II
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain

$5.96
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advance Wars 2 : Black Hole Rising (
icongbasp_r1.gif
) (posted by Captain_Insano16)
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (
icongbasp_r1.gif
) (posted by bsschorr)
Tony Hawk's Underground
World Championship Poker :)ds:)

$8.96
Added 6/18/06:
Cabela's Outdoor Adventure (posted by neocisco)
Ford Racing 3 (posted by neocisco)
Friends Trivia (posted by neocisco)
Frogger: Ancient Shadow (posted by neocisco)
Full Spectrum Warrior (posted by neocisco)
Ghost Recon 2 (posted by neocisco)
Karaoke Revolution Vol. 3 (w/o Mic) (posted by TimTucker)
MLB 2005 (posted by neocisco)
MLB 2K5 (posted by neocisco)
MLB 2K5: World Series Edition (posted by neocisco)
NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup (posted by neocisco)
NBA Live 2005
(posted by neocisco)
Scooby-Doo! Unmasked (posted by neocisco)
Shamu's Deep Sea Adventures (posted by neocisco)
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (posted by neocisco)
Test Drive: Eve of Destruction (posted by neocisco)
Tiger Woods 2005 (posted by neocisco)

Added 6/17/06:
Area 51 (posted by davegargamel)
Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme Legends (posted Strider Turbulence)
Resident Evil Outbreak 2 (posted FatBoyInside)
Terminator 3: Redemption (posted kencag2823)

Added 6/16/06:
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (posted by Malkovich)
Eye Toy Antigrav w/ Camera (posted bysmaaug)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Limited Edition) (posted by cheezwhiz)

Added 6/15/06:
American Chopper Full Throttle (posted by Demolition Man)
Bode Miller Skiing (posted by Demolition Man)
Charlie And The Chocolate Factory (posted by Demolition Man)
[DEAD?] Capcom Classics Collection (posted by Masterkyo)
Conflict: Global Terror (posted by Demolition Man)
Fantastic Four (posted by Demolition Man)
FIFA 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
FIFA Street (posted by Demolition Man)
Ford Mustang (posted by Demolition Man)
Legends Of Wrestling: Showdown (posted by Demolition Man)
Madden 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (posted by Demolition Man)
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (non Greatest Hits) (posted by Demolition Man)
NBA Street 3 (posted by Demolition Man)
NCAA March Madness 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
NHRA Championship Drag Racing (posted by Demolition Man)
Rainbow Six: Lockdown (posted by Demolition Man)
Torino 2006 (posted by Demolition Man)
Ty 3 (posted by Demolition Man)
Ultimate Spiderman (Regular Edition) (posted by Demolition Man)
Urbz: Sims In The City (posted by Demolition Man)

Added 6/14/06:
Batman Begins (posted by Captain_Insano16)
Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers (posted by The_Continental)
Eye Toy Play 1 w/ Camera
Fight Night Round 2
Flatout (posted by ManChowder)
SSX On Tour
We Love Katamari (posted by D. Monic)
Xenosaga II (posted by CaptPete)

Added 6/13/06:
187 Ride or Die
Alfa Romeo Racing Italiano
ATV Offroad Fury™ 3
Backyard Football 2006
Black Hawk Down
(posted by Masterkyo)
Blitz: The League
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Conflict: Vietnam
Def Jam® Fight for NY™
[DEAD?] Dragon Ball Z®: Budokai™ Tenkaichi
Dragon Ball Z®: Sagas
Driver: Parallel Lines
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows
(posted by j-fever)
Gun™
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™
Haunting Ground
(posted by j-fever)
Incredibles Rise of the Underminer
(posted by j-fever)
Indigo Prophecy
[DEAD?] Jak 3
James Bond 007™: From Russia with Love™
[DEAD?] Killzone
Let's Ride!™ Silver Buckle Stables
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (Regular & Limited Edition)
Monster Hunter
(posted by Kell)
Need for Speed™: Underground
NFL® Street 2
NHL® 2K6 Nicktoons™ Unite!
Radiata Stories
(posted by suko_32)
[DEAD?] Ratchet & Clank™: Up Your Arsenal
Rugby 06
[DEAD?] Sly 2: Band of Thieves
State of Emergency 2
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
(posted by bsschorr)
Tak: The Great Juju Challenge
The Incredible Hulk™: Ultimate Destruction
The Matrix™: Path of Neo
The Sims™ Bustin’ Out
The Warriors
(posted by Moeity)
Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge
Time Crisis Crisis Zone w/ gun
(posted by Gosha)
Time Splitters: Future Perfect
(posted by j-fever)
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3™
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown™
Tony Hawk’s Underground™ 2
True Crime® New York City
Wild Arms 3
(posted by spiderdog)
Wild Arms 4
Winning Eleven 8 PS2
(posted by bsschorr)
World Championship Poker™ 2: Featuring Howard Lederer
World Series of Poker
World Tour Soccer 2006

$9.99
Batman Begins :)xbox:)
Mortal Kombat®: Deception

I picked up Randiata Stores, We Love Katarmi, and Wild Arms 4. I saw a few others there and one Driver left but I didn't want it.

[quote name='vercetti13']I was able to get out early today and picked up the last copies of GUN, Indigo Prophecy, and The Warriors at the Albany, NY CC.

Also I hid the last copy of Radiata Stories on the bottom shelf behind some copies of Crash Team Racing for any fellow CAG. The game doesn't really do anything for me, but it seems to be a hot item for a lot of people.

Thanks to one and all for the great deals.[/QUOTE]

You=awesome. Went there earlier today looking for that one and didn't find it. Got to work and checked this thread and saw that, so I left for a bit and grabbed it. I owe you one :)

Finally, my CC has some stuff! I walked away with about 14 of the $8.96 titles. Then, the CSA tossed the $15 off coupon in there, and so the total was like $127 or something. Not too shabby.

[quote name='putney']You=awesome. Went there earlier today looking for that one and didn't find it. Got to work and checked this thread and saw that, so I left for a bit and grabbed it. I owe you one :)[/quote]

Haha, that is awesome! Good teamwork guys.

my CC seems to have restocked on some items. Probably returns from people. I know i'll be returning some stuff that I can't trade! anyone know the GS trade in prices on these games? oooh i'll just check the Wiki i guess. Don't forget! if you have a midnight club 3, PM me

Can someone help me with Radiata Stories? I missed it first when BB had it for $4.99 clearance. for this second time, I hit 3 CC's over the weekend and none had it :cry:

[quote name='oremites']Time Crisis 3: Crisis ZONE (with one Guncon2) is $8.96. There is also another Time Crisis 3 with 2 guns. That one, as far as I know, is not on sale.[/QUOTE]

Correct. I scanned Time Crisis 3 today (with the 2 guns) and it did not work.

Has anybody tried Shadow of the Colossus? That just came to mind...

[quote name='Chacrana']Has anybody tried Shadow of the Colossus? That just came to mind...[/quote]

I think someone tried that already and said it didn't work. Would've been great though.

[quote name='jpuma1']I think someone tried that already and said it didn't work. Would've been great though.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I tried, it came up $39.99.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yea, I tried, it came up $39.99.[/QUOTE]

fuck. Then it looks like there's nothing that interests me here... unless Radiata Stories is an underrated gem.

I just hit up the Yonkers, NY CC. It's the same story as everywhere else. They had everything but Gauntlet, Radiata, and Katamari. They still had a couple copies of Indigo Prophecy if anyone's still looking for it. I picked up Xenosaga II.

If anyone has Katamari, I'll trade for anything on the clearance list including Radiata or Indigo.

Did some traveling and I managed to pick up Xenosaga II, Castlevania: COD, and Monster Hunter! Finally, I managed to find a CC with some games in stock.

[quote name='Roufuss']CC is the laziest store on the face of the planet, and never ever mark down the prices. The ones you took up were ones that were marked back to full price shortly after the sale started... everything else on the list is $8.96.[/QUOTE]

True, and thats is what makes CC sales the best, few people know about them sometimes, who will pick up for example Manhunt XB when it is marked 49.99... nobody... but being in CAG, one would know it was only 2 bucks... I love these sales... this sale carried over from the start of the year may be my favorite sale in my history on CAG (besting CC 5 dollar sale and Overstock's 2 dollar sale from years past)

As for today, i returned my Indogo Proph. Castlevania, and TS:FP in an anticipation of a future XB markdown on the same titles... picked up the Eyetoy Antograv w/camera (already had a camera, but for 9 bucks, who cares)

[quote name='oremites']Time Crisis 3: Crisis ZONE (with one Guncon2) is $8.96. There is also another Time Crisis 3 with 2 guns. That one, as far as I know, is not on sale.[/QUOTE]

Um, there is no Time Crisis 3: Crisis Zone. Time crisis 3 and Time Crisis: Crisis Zone are two different games.

Now I've got a problem: I got antigrav too, just for the game. Now I have for trade a new (but not sealed, since they're not individually sealed) camera, an external box showing antigrav, no antigrav, and a sealed copy of eye toy: groove (game only).

Eh, maybe I should post this in the trades thread/forum.

Went to my local CC (Vienna, WV) yesterday and picked up Indigo Prophecy, Castlevania:COD and Ultimate Spider-Man. There were still a number of games there. It looked pretty much untouched for the most part. The shocked look on my friend's face as he scanned each was classic. Thanks for the heads-up on the deal.

[quote name='thebob101']Anyone know if or when the XB markdowns are coming?[/QUOTE]

It has been posted that it is not a matter of "if" but "when" the markdowns will occur... we just have to be patient they will come

ahhhhhhhh went to 2 Circuit Citys and both didn't have Katamari or Radiata Stories:(

can anyone pick up a copy of katamari or Radiata for me please??? ;O

The CC in N. Attleboro, MA, had a decent selection: several copies of Castlevania: CoS, Wild Arms 4, Xenosaga II, Dynasty Warriors Xtreme Legends 5 (I think it was 5), Getting Up LE, and a bunch of other stuff. A large majority of the stuff was actually marked $8.96. :) Unfortunately nothing I wanted (Radiata Stories), and they didn't have any of the DS games, nor Katamari or Time Crisis 3.

I didn't really pay much attention to this thread, as I figured most games at my CC would have been taken already. I'm glad I skimmed it today, however, since I decided to run by CC (I was in the area getting some sandals). This is what I ended up walking out with:

* The Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
* Marc Ecko's Getting Up (Limited Edition)
* The Matrix: Path of Neo

I really wish I would have scanned the list more thoroughly, however, as I would have loved to pick up We Love Katamari, The Warriors, and Ultimate Spiderman as well. I don't know if my CC even had those games, but judging by the fact that they had just about everything else, I wouldn't be surprised if they did. :cry:

Well I got 3 games that I wanted tonight. Indigo Prophecy (last one), Castlevania COD, and Wild Arms 4. Here's a funny thing, I got out to my car and decided to look at each game for some reason. When I picked up Wild Arms it felt oddly lighter than the other 2. Then I noticed the seal on the side where you open the game was loose so I cracked open the case and what did I find? Nothing! Disc and manual were gone! Luckily I was still outside the store and I went back in and exchanged for another one. It must've been an inside job too as it was in one of those security cases. The seal on the 2nd one was also loose but everything was intact. Make sure you guys check the seal on those Wild Arm 4's before you buy it!

Does anyone know if the TC bundled with the Guncon2 works with HD televisions? So far all the guncons and 3rd party guncontrollers do not work with HD, but I haven't read the specs on the Guncon2.

[quote name='guinaevere']Does anyone know if the TC bundled with the Guncon2 works with HD televisions? So far all the guncons and 3rd party guncontrollers do not work with HD, but I haven't read the specs on the Guncon2.[/quote]

I don't think so unless you bought the Laser GUN at Micro Center for $50...

I got (still Factory Sealed) - $15 shipped. PM me...
Peter Jackson's King Kong Xbox
PSP MLB
PSP Medievil Resurrection
NGC Tak The Great Juju Challenge
PS2 Tak The Great Juju Challenge
PS2 Torion 2006
Xbox Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2005 Adv
Xbox Narnia

or trade for Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme Legends or Karaoke Revolution Volume 3 PS2

[quote name='guinaevere']Does anyone know if the TC bundled with the Guncon2 works with HD televisions? So far all the guncons and 3rd party guncontrollers do not work with HD, but I haven't read the specs on the Guncon2.[/QUOTE]

no they dont, i just had to sell mine because of it

[quote name='Dead of Knight']The CC in N. Attleboro, MA, had a decent selection: several copies of Castlevania: CoS, Wild Arms 4, Xenosaga II, Dynasty Warriors Xtreme Legends 5 (I think it was 5), Getting Up LE, and a bunch of other stuff. A large majority of the stuff was actually marked $8.96. :) Unfortunately nothing I wanted (Radiata Stories), and they didn't have any of the DS games, nor Katamari or Time Crisis 3.[/QUOTE]

I was there yesterday, and they had World Series of Poker or whatever its called. Are there any other DS games on this sale confirmed yet?

I got (still Factory Sealed):
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
Haunting Ground
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure Limited Edition
Wild Arms 4
Indigo Prophecy
Backyard Football 2006
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Radiata Stories (2 for 1)
We Love Katamari (2 for 1)

I am looking to trade for Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme Legends or Karaoke Revolution Volume 3 PS2

Got Wild Arms 4 but Capcom Classics Colelction came up as full price. Bummer but I'd rather have it for the PSP since the variety makes it very well suited for portable use.

Scored a copy of Batman Begins and Gauntlet for some multiplayer action. They had a bin there for the games, but Gauntlet was not in it, so i'm very happy to have found this thread on CAG.

It seems like the hardest games to get are Flatout and Driver: Parallel Lines, I could find almost everything else in that bin or on the shelf. I have another Circuit City farther away I might check out for those. :) Are you guys having trouble finding those particular titles?

Also, they did not have Fantastic Four.

Found:
Wild Arms 4 (had 3 left)
Mark Ecko's Limited Edition (had 3 left)
Driver Parallel Lines (they had about 7 left)
Ultimate Spiderman (had 2 left)
Castlevania COD (had 3 left)
Area 51 (last one)
007 From Russia With Love (had 3 left)

None were in bins, all still on the shelves. I went to the front to pay. The employees in the game section were too busy playing the 360 demo unit to notice I had a list.
Didn't Find these that I wanted:
Flatout
Radiata Stories
Tony Hawk American Wasteland CE
Time Crisis Zone w/ Guncon
We Love Katamari
Any Eye Toy games w/ Camera (for the wife)

If someone wants to trade even, I can get extras of these titles above.

On a note, DBZ Tenkaichi rang up 19.99

Thanks to this thread (and the subsequent clarification) I got the following from my local CCs:

- Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (anyone wanna play this online?)
- TimeSplitters 3: Future Perfect (anyone wanna play this online?)
- Antigrav w/ Eyetoy (x2, 1 for a fellow ATL CAG)
- Indigo Prophecy
- Karoke Revolution Vol. 3 (w/o mic)
- Wild Arms 4
- Radiata Stories

I also found these two games on random clearance:
- Starsky & Hutch, Gamecube: $2
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal: $10 (major ymmv)

I can confirm that the following games on the list are not on clearance:
- Ratchet & Clank: UYA (the one I found was magically labeled $10)
- Killzone
- Sly 2
- Capcom Collection

I purchased Indigo Prophecy, Wild Arms 4, Radiata Stories, and Karoke Revolution 3 to trade here at CAG.
I'm looking for:
- 2 copies of We

I was able to get Warriors, TC:CZ, and Chaos Theory.

EDIT: I'm getting a slim PS2 soon, so I'll see some of you mooks online for Chaos Theory and TS:FP. I got no headset though.

[quote name='RollingSkull']I was able to get Warriors, TC:CZ, and Chaos Theory.

EDIT: I'm getting a slim PS2 soon, so I'll see some of you mooks online for Chaos Theory and TS:FP. I got no headset though.[/QUOTE]

Ew, no one plays Chaos Theory on the PS2.

Also, who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are calling us mooks?

[quote name='aoLat']Ew, no one plays Chaos Theory on the PS2.[/quote]

... nnnngh.... gaaaaaah.... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

[quote name='aoLat']Also, who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are calling us mooks?[/QUOTE]

The most awesomest dude evar, that's who!

Got back from the CC in Atlanta, GA (near that two story Target store) and got the following:

Xenosaga II (a few left)
Tony Hawk American Wasteland CE (a few left)
Musashi Legend (only one)
Dynasty Warriors 5 XL Legends (plenty)

For those that want to know what the CE of Tony Hawk looks like so you can spot it by eye, the front is totally black, save for the THAW logo which is black, white and pink. The box even feels like the top of a skateboard which is cool. :)

[quote name='GoldenDragon']I don't think so unless you bought the Laser GUN at Micro Center for $50...[/QUOTE]
I picked up some cheapie gun controller at Micro Center ages ago (something like $1.96), but I haven't yet seen the Laser Gun. I'll look for it next time. Thanks for the suggestion!

[quote name='Kuma']no they dont, i just had to sell mine because of it[/QUOTE]
That's a shame. RE: Dead Aim is a pretty poor game, but I enjoy it... House of the Dead and TC make it worth keeping a non-hd tv in the house for such a thing. Or, as Golden Dragon pointed out, worth spending a few bucks extra for a controller that works with the HD screens.

there wasn't much at my CC. Was able to grab:

Ultimate Spiderman
Matrix: Path of Neo
State of Emergency 2
DW 5 XL

There were a few copies of Wild Arms 4 there as well.

Anyone have an extra copy of Tony Hawk American Wasteland or Radiata Stories?

Dynasty Warrior 5 XL has bad review, it's just an expansion pack, I'd rather get DW5 Empire, I am returning it today. Good thing I didn't open it yet.

[quote name='evilmax17']Is this $9? If so, the regular edition isn't?[/QUOTE]

I didn't check the regular one (for obvious reasons ^_^). Yes the CE rings up as $8.96.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back