8 One Month Xbox Live Codes to Give Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxHoundADAM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
OK I have some extra 1 month LIVE codes that I can't use and would like to give away.

Rules:
1) Must be a CAG veteran (sorry noobies)
2) Must Currently Have XBOX Live Silver (gotta share the love)

To win one simply post in the thread asking for one and mention which game(s) you're looking forward to playing online.

First 8 people get the codes. Enjoy!

Im not sure if im a noobie. Do i qualify? I play MW2 and i wanna play that Splinter cell too.

EDIT- my xbox live ran out like 4 days a ago gamertag carloshoopla18

playing BFBC2 right now and am looking forward to halo reach beta as well. my subscription is about to expire though! thanks op

I'm looking forward to playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. May I have one? I'm not sure if I qualify though. Forgot to mention, I do have silver right now.

[quote name='jdm_cHiGGa']playing BFBC2 right now and am looking forward to halo reach beta as well. my subscription is about to expire though! thanks op[/QUOTE]What are we talking on your experation? Like tomorrow? Trying to give people a chance to play online who don't normally get to, so unless it's very soon I'll have to say rules are rules.

Not sure if Im still considered a newbie but my subscription is ending soon.

I play MW2, Blur beta, Borderlands, and Civ Rev mostly.

(edit: woot, not a newbie)

CAG Veteran here! Can't wait to play Game Room when it comes out. I desperately need a 1 month code. Thank you so much!!

rockotaco79 is my tag. I am running on the default console 30 day trial of live and it's almost over (I have literally 3 days left). I would love love love to have an extra month. Thanks again.

If I can get the free month I will probably have my buddy bring over Battlefield BC 2 this weekend. I heard its amazing online.

I would love one, i only had BC2 for a couple days before my Live subscription ended...i cant wait to play it again

If you still have one available I would like one. I had Gold way back when, but I've been stuck with Silver for a while now. Since shortly before the first L4D came out, actually, which I would really like to play.

Thanks!

Would love a code. Missed out an all those one month codes that were being given out. Want to try out Modern Warfare 2 online.

OK, everyone has been PMed in the order they posted. Sorry I have so few to give out.

FYI 9 codes were actually given out. Sorry to those who posted but didn't meet the requirements. Rules are rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriend (GT: JaneCat) has a silver membership. I'd love to play Perfect Dark with her online. She loved PD back in the 64 days.

Wanting to play Halo 2 during the last few weeks with a friend, and possibly the halo reach beta if i get a copy of ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back