8 tape Bibleman set and Bibleman gift bag $19 shipped

sarausagi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=632538&event=BB&bookbag=1&item_code=WW

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=02072&event=BB&bookbag=1&item_code=WW

Save 90 percent off! I don't know the eBay market on these but that's a lot of Bibleman for $19!

bibleman.jpg

Looks like they took Batmans mask, painted it purple, and took off the ears.

Do people really watch/buy that stuff though?

I'm pretty sure watching these would be fun, it's a good deal in terms of DISCOUNT: sure, it's VHS, but this Christian promo stuff usually keeps high prices [$50 love gift for an old labelless copied VHS of a guy giving a sermon? No thanks!]

Anyways, it's also a good deal if you want to donate some media to a local church or you're church-going Christian and want some gifts for younger siblings

As for myself, I think BIBLEMAN is the funniest thing in the world, recording it off the bible channel is enough for me though.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']
I went to see him live once. :whistle2:#
[/QUOTE]

I was offered tickets for free but wasn't able to make it, the person who was giving me the tickets went by herself and surprisingly told me it was a pretty good show if you can get past the "mission" part of it...

I have feeling it was like the live sentai shows in Japan, and I've always wanted to go to one of those

i went to power rangers live when i was little..mmm..kimberly..tommy

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']
I went to see him live once. :whistle2:#
[/QUOTE]
This would be heaven compared to Joliet. I am saying this being Christ-friendly and working in Bolingbrook, which is like next door to Joliet....sort of.

[quote name='Stoneage']This would be heaven compared to Joliet. I am saying this being Christ-friendly and working in Bolingbrook, which is like next door to Joliet....sort of.[/QUOTE]

Matt: Hi Elwood. How ya doing? How was Joliet.
Jake: Oh it was bad. Thursday night they'd serve a wicked pepper steak.
Matt: Can't be as bad as the cabbage role at the Terra-Phelevo Penn.
Elwood: Or that oatmeal at the Cook County slammer.
Matt: Well they're all pretty bad.

[quote name='sarausagi']I was offered tickets for free but wasn't able to make it, the person who was giving me the tickets went by herself and surprisingly told me it was a pretty good show if you can get past the "mission" part of it...

I have feeling it was like the live sentai shows in Japan, and I've always wanted to go to one of those

i went to power rangers live when i was little..mmm..kimberly..tommy
[/quote]
Don't worry I went to one of those too. I remember with every ticket they gave you a little reflector shinny thing to place around your neck. Later in the show when the large evil inflatable Lord Zed popped up from the ground we were supposed to shine it at him (or those novelty light up toys like that spinning thing with multiple colors or light up swords) and thus it was us using team work that defeated Lord Zed. Hooray for team work! By the way, why is this spoiler worthy?

You know what's more awesome then that though? Sesame Street live when a 6 foot Grover comes at you in all his terrible costumed glory. I don't even remember what the fuck the show was about, all i know was I was terrified as a child. Let's see your sentai do that!

[quote name='darkrage']Bible-man is Willie Ames of Charles in Charge fame.....better known as Buddy on the show I think.[/quote]He also did the voice of Hank (I think his name was Hank...) the Archer on the 80s Dungeons and Dragons cartoon.

Thanks for the link OP. My Mum gave her Bibleman videos to the child of a friend of hers, but she really enjoys the show and that's a good price.

And yes, the show is super campy.

[quote name='darkrage']Bible-man is Willie Ames of Charles in Charge fame.....better known as Buddy on the show I think.[/quote]

ALSO known as Hank the Ranger in the D&D 80's cartoon. Also, know by a LOT of coke dealers.

[quote name='sarausagi']I don't know the eBay market on these but that's a lot of Bibleman for $19![/QUOTE]
It's a lot of something, that's for sure. :lol:

bread's done
Back