80 gig PS3 discontinued deals and details

IDK if this has been posted but my friend that works at EB got a memo that 80 gig has been discountinued and there may be good deals on em at various places...this is the place to post your deals that you discover :D

the 80gb SKU is being retired. Most likely in order to clear out the channel for a new SKU featureing the new Dual Shock 3 rumble controller.

Thanks OP! My kitchen, bathroom, living room, and part of my bedroom are filled with new 80gb playstations!

repped

Though I accidently pissed all over one bc I couldnt get to the toilet in time :( I wonder if sony will take it in warrenty.

Spoke with guy at local ebgames. He said sony is looking into releasing 120gb ps3 with smaller cell processor and upgraded blueray. I don't know if its true. Just what I heard.

Yeah I'm just going to wait for the new white dual shock 3 system to come out. Then use my sonystyle card and get 100 bucks off+ free shipping.

[quote name='Zhanmadao']in for 3000[/quote]

I'm in for eleventy billion myself. :lol: Seriously though, if Sony decided to drop the price another $100 and did it across the board, that may sway me to finally pony up the cash for a PS3.

The way it is now, since the games I'm primarily wanting will be multi platform(GTA IV, Mercs 2, Just Cause 2), I may just get a Red Ring Of Death Box.

Though, I was hoping that Sony would've ordered the old stock clearanced out on the 60gb models too, but the two places I've seen them locally that have them still have them @ $500 still. :whistle2:#

20gb backwards compatible, no wifi, no media cards, emotion chip
60gb backwards compatible, wifi , media cards, emotion chip
80gb software emulation, wifi, media cards
40gb sux, no media cards , wifi

get a 60gb or 80gb while you can beaches

[quote name='greyzieoriental']20gb backwards compatible, no wifi, no media cards, emotion chip
60gb backwards compatible, wifi , media cards, emotion chip
80gb software emulation, wifi, media cards
40gb sux, no media cards , wifi

get a 60gb or 80gb while you can beaches[/quote]

Your a beach.

BTW, Best Deal Ever :/

bread's done
Back