802.11g Wireless DSL/Cable Gateway Router 9.99 AR

Is this a good deal? I know routers go on sale w/ rebates all the time. I am in the market for wireless router and wireless usb connector however.

I have a Belkin and I HIGHLY recommend it. I've had a Netgear and a D-Link and they both gave me problems but I am in love with my Belkin it's awesome.

[quote name='whoknows']I wonder how long the MIR will take....[/QUOTE]

I bought a HD with a MIR and it took about 4-6 weeks tops. Does anyone know how long this will last because I want to pick it up at B&M store. Also any coupons for free shipping or a % off.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']I bought a HD with a MIR and it took about 4-6 weeks tops. Does anyone know how long this will last because I want to pick it up at B&M store. Also any coupons for free shipping or a % off.[/QUOTE]

Order it for local pick-up. You'll get the same price.

That seems pretty good for $9.99. I hate rebates though. Half the times it seems that you never get them, especially at best buy.

Also don't they have wi-fi routers now that are over 100 Mbit/s? That one is at 54 which is still slower than my standard wired 100mbit/s router. Although it's $9.99 is a good price (if you get your rebates). That would be nice for my psp, but I kind of wanted to wait until they had one at least the speed of my wired router, if they don't have any already.

There is wireless routers that go 108MBsps but you won't see those for this price anytime soon. I bought this yesterday B&M without ordering online. Works great, also picked up a D-Link wireless G USB adapter from Office Max next door for $19.99 AR. So I got my wireless network going for about $30. Thanks OP for bringing this deal to my attention.

If the rebate expires today and I get it today do you think I can get in on the rebate???

Also can i get this to work with my Ps2 ?

Anyone???

Picked it up got all the rebate stuff with the receipt so i guess im good . Thanks OP this works good so far. Now I gotta figure out how to hook up the Ps2 to it wirelessly

[quote name='m_d_amore']Picked it up got all the rebate stuff with the receipt so i guess im good . Thanks OP this works good so far. Now I gotta figure out how to hook up the Ps2 to it wirelessly[/QUOTE]

Just buy a wireless gaming adapter.

bread's done
Back