80gb Zune

[quote name='masterofdarkness']Any cheap prices besides 237$ at amazon?:cool:[/quote]
That's probably your best bet.

I purchased a refurbed 30GB from Overstockdealz.com for ~$100. It arrived mint. However, a lot of folks have had trouble with them. They may have some 80 giggers, but buyer beware.

I later upgraded to a 80GB, buying from Best Buy. Price matched a Circuit City sale, had a 12% off coupon for my b-day month, and had a couple RZ rewards. Got it down to $219, but after tax was still $235.

In summary, go with Amazon.

every so often it hits the 205 dollar mark on warehousedeals.com which is a site run by amazon. These are open box, not refurb's from what I understand.

[quote name='jpw21683']I later upgraded to a 80GB, buying from Best Buy. Price matched a Circuit City sale, had a 12% off coupon for my b-day month, and had a couple RZ rewards. Got it down to $219, but after tax was still $235.

In summary, go with Amazon.[/quote]

That's the same kinda deals I found. The prices haven't really gone lower than $220ish for a brand new one, even with coupons and sales from most big box stores.

I've been thinking of just getting one through Amazon and selling my 4 GB. I really need more space or else my Zune Pass isn't gonna be used to its full potential.

wait for a store to go down to 210-230 and the 40 dollars off a 200 dollar purchase coupon at CC. Thats what I did. I just told them the lady i talked to said they could do the PM and the coupon. Suckers.

bread's done
Back