80gb

bik245

CAG Veteran
i just got a 80 gb and when the fan gets on it gets really loud and i only played for like 30 min.

orly_owl.jpg

I just got an 80GB bout 2 weeks ago. I dont think Ive ever heard the fan...

On the other hand, my 360 sounds like a 747 taking off.

How about you guys stop being a bunch of assholes and actually try to help the guy? What is it with this forum? Jesus.

Do you have it enclosed in a cabinet? The PS3, like the 360, likes to be out in the open. If you enclose it, it will get hot. Move it out of the cabinet and make sure its vents aren't blocked. When I had a PS3, it was silent once I took it out of my entertainment center enclosure.

[quote name='torifile']How about you guys stop being a bunch of assholes and actually try to help the guy? What is it with this forum? Jesus.

Do you have it enclosed in a cabinet? The PS3, like the 360, likes to be out in the open. If you enclose it, it will get hot. Move it out of the cabinet and make sure its vents aren't blocked. When I had a PS3, it was silent once I took it out of my entertainment center enclosure.[/QUOTE]

How about you re read the OP. He didn't ask a question. He just made a statement pretty much ;)

bread's done
Back