8GB iPod Nano 4G

Run L1ke H3LL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hi, I'm looking for a good deal on a new iPod Nano for my girlfriend. She wants the new 8GB purple one for Christmas and I was wondering if anyone knew any good deals on it, whether it be a gift card or case etc...
I hope to get this for her soon, preferably tomorrow since I have off so a quick response would be great!
Thanks in advance.
PS- This site is the best!

I work at apple and I'd you have a old iPod that doesn't. Work you can get 10 percent off. When you turn it in at the apple store.

[quote name='lllusion']I work at apple and I'd you have a old iPod that doesn't. Work you can get 10 percent off. When you turn it in at the apple store.[/QUOTE]

lolwut? you have a job?

i think black friday would be your best bet. Many stores like Target, Circuit City and Best Buy are offering gift cards with purchase of any ipod (nano, classic, touch). i would try at that time.

Sorry was typing from my Iphone and it autocorrected everything!

What I meant is, I work at Apple and there is this ipod recycle program which lets you turn in your old/broken iPod in exchange for a new one for 10 percent off.

[quote name='lllusion']Sorry was typing from my Iphone and it autocorrected everything!

What I meant is, I work at Apple and there is this ipod recycle program which lets you turn in your old/broken iPod in exchange for a new one for 10 percent off.[/quote]

any old ipod?
i got a 1st gen ibrick lol
its totally messed up. so i can get %10 off for a 4g nano 8gb?

bread's done
Back