9/26: Added various Band Hero items for PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
00266.jpg

Hey pig, I'm still seven years away from becoming a man. But, seriously, those are the best descriptions I've read of various CAG members. Good on you, Hammy.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Hey pig, I'm still seven years away from becoming a man. But, seriously, those are the best descriptions I've read of various CAG members. Good on you, Hammy.[/QUOTE]

I was actually born in 1985, but during my first year I was going through a bit of a nihilist phase, so he's definitely spot on.

Hey TLP, could you please CML for the MGS Peacewalker LE for PSP. I finally got my hands on a PSP for 3rd birthday and need more games. Thanks

[quote name='JimmyJim']what the!? candy? lol[/QUOTE]

Is that where that went? I went to mail off your package and when I came back I couldn't find my treat. :lol:

[quote name='JimmyJim']what the!? candy? lol[/QUOTE]

Sounds like somebody just received their first TLP package! :lol:

[quote name='fwbweux']Sounds like somebody just received their first TLP package! :lol:[/QUOTE]

oh its normal? got scared and threw it away... lol

[quote name='JimmyJim']oh its normal? got scared and threw it away... lol[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's normal :D But edit your posts! We don't want to ruin the surprise for future TLP customers, now do we? ;)

[quote name='JimmyJim']oh its normal? got scared and threw it away... lol[/QUOTE]

:cry:

Well, now you know for next time. Normally it's something a bit different than a fruit leather, but I'm out of the good things (Blueberry/Caramel/Aloe Kit Kat, Curry pretzels, etc.).

[quote name='thelonepig']:cry:

Well, now you know for next time. Normally it's something a bit different than a fruit leather, but I'm out of the good things (Blueberry/Caramel/Aloe Kit Kat, Curry pretzels, etc.).[/QUOTE]

in that case, ill be watching this thread ;)

[quote name='Hell Monkey']How big is that Metal Gear shirt?[/QUOTE]

'Bout this big.

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
x
~
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|