9/5 Cyber Monday B1G1 40% off. Online Only

The deals are buy one for full retail and get one 40% off because all the games listed are full retail or what the standard retail price at most retailers. Now with that said there are a bunch of great games listed so if you look around you might find a good combo.

That's pretty much what every retailer has been offering on an individual basis. Roughly $45 per game. Probably some decent combos in there for games that don't have coupons or discounts, but for the most part I won't be partaking.

Now if they had SWTOR Collectors edition, I might get two of those ;)

EDIT: The list is already up, woops. No SWTOR sadly...

[quote name='Drclaw411']what the hell is cyber monday[/QUOTE]

It's the Monday after Black Friday so this sale makes no sense since it is in September. Also did they really announce this sale weeks in advance? The deals don't seem that special in the first place to want to make us aware that far ahead.

[quote name='GamerDude316']thanks OP. might try and combo something with RDR at $40, and Beatles Rock Band and Green Day Rock Band for $30 is appealing as well.[/QUOTE]

you should honestly just try and find a Beatles RB bundle at TRU right now for $29.99...and if you already have way too many plastic instruments, just throw them out and use the new ones.

"Cyber Monday" LOL. Like Target's "Black Friday in July" or whatever the hell that was several weeks ago. These are cheap marketing terms that signify nothing. Hell, even Black Friday isn't Black Friday anymore. I've gotten better deals from CAG than I have for the last 3 Black Fridays combined.

[quote name='giantqtipz']Is that even any good?[/QUOTE]

it's a novelty piece at this point and probably really fun for little kids who don't play enough video games to notice the difference between a good game and a bad one...$9.99 to keep kids entertained is much cheaper than taking them to the movies.

bread's done
Back