$9.97 PS3 games at AAFES (Military) YMMV

kfrancia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just thought id let some Military people know your Px might have some good clearances
Fort Sam Houston has a couple games that are $9.97
Warhawk bundle (whole table full left)
Lair & Jericho (shared a table...full)
Eye of Judgment with camera (1 left)

I only picked up eye of judgment for the camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up, I'll be passing by the nex in my area, might as well stop in for a looksee.

Oh, and if anyone's wondering; AAFES stands for Army & Air Force Exchange Service.

You really need to put YMMV in the title and maybe even move it to regional. AAFES and NEX never do national clearance sales. Each store's electronics manager decides when and if to clearance items. I can confirm that none of the bases in San Diego County have any of these items on sale. In fact, the only clearance going on right now is at MCRD and Miramar Marine bases and it's old Xbox and PS2 sports games which have been 50%, 70% and 90% off for literally months now and the titles are so poor that nobody bought them.

might as well check Ft. Meade for something good. doubt anything will come of it, but it's just a few minutes away

aafes prices are so out of touch...but the good thing is that sometimes you can find brand new items that have been out of print or no longer produced....for example i found those old xbox live kits for 4.95 and brand new wavebirds for 29.95.

[quote name='kfrancia']Just thought id let some Military people know your Px might have some good clearances
Fort Sam Houston has a couple games that are $9.97
Warhawk bundle (whole table full left)
Lair & Jericho (shared a table...full)
Eye of Judgment with camera (1 left)

I only picked up eye of judgment for the camera.[/QUOTE]

I was there last weekend and they had about 5 of those bundles of Eye of Judgment. I'll have to check out some of those games again.

For the original poster...

Soldier Medic...Warrior Spirit!!!!!!! Hoooah!

--Michael

Has anyone seen any clearance games at the navy exchange? The only thing I find are regular price drops for msrp.

[quote name='Chalavet']Has anyone seen any clearance games at the navy exchange? The only thing I find are regular price drops for msrp.[/QUOTE]

Again, it will vary by base. In San Diego, neither North Island nor 32nd Street have had any game sales in literally two years. The last cheap game I bought was the first Motorstorm which they had for $10 during a parking lot sale a few months after release. Other than that, it has been completely dry and I shop at both bases at least once a week.

bread's done
Back