$9.98 game bin at Wal-Mart (YMMV)

thesilentshadow30

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I was just at Wal-Mart (Canal Whinchester,Ohio) and they had a bin set up with signs on it for games $9.98. The signs said something a bout Easter, I was mainly looking at the price. In the bin there were mostly Xbox Platnium hits games.

Like Shady said I think a majority of the games you saw are the new "Best Of" Platinum hits. Great marketing for MS, but where was this a few years ago:) Good thing is you can score hard to find gems like Fuzion Frenzy for only 1 Hamilton :rofl:

I can at least confirmed that this is happening in Tallahassee, Florida
I went to pick up my dad who works at the walmart at tennessse and captial circle and he told me the store were putting out games that were
10.00 at the electronic entrance. I went there and wrote down some of the games they had on a huge table there before I had to go.

This is what I was able to write down.
Enter the martix
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Ghost Recon 1 and 2 $10.00
THUG 2 10.00
Max Payne 10.00
Lord of the Rings:RFTK 10.00
Mark of Kri 10.00
Metal Gear Solid 3: 15.00
Kingdom Hearts 10.00
Need For Speed Underground 2 10.00
ESPN College 2K5 10.00
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2 10.00
Kessen III 15.00
Full metal alchemist 10.00
Desx EX 10.00
Fantasvision 10.00
Project Eden 10.00
Polar Express 10.00
Demon Seige 10.00
SSX 3 10.00
Namco Mesuem 50th anniversity collection 10.00

There were also gamecube, gameboy advance those gameboy tv show videos. If anyone resides in tallahassee I suggest you to get there a.s.a.p.

Edit: Look at the forums greatest and platinum hits page. Other games I remember were.
007: Agent Under Fire
Fight Night 2004
Medal of Honor™ Frontline
NFL Street 2
SpongeBob Squarepants(Can't remember which one though)
Dead to Rights 2
GTA III
Sly 1 and 2
Socom 1 and 2

I was at the Tallahassee one as well, saw:
Metroid Prime 1 and 2 - $10.00 each
Metroid for GBA - $8.00
Super Mario Advance 4: Mario 3 - $15.00
Mario Kart: Double Dash - $15.00
Super Mario 64 DS - $15.00
Ridge Racer DS - $15.00
Bomberman Jetters GC - $10.00
Paper Mario GC - $25.00
Pac Pix DS - $15.00

I picked up Minish Cap for $15. They had a ton of games, but thats all I could remember from what I had picked up and looked at.

I can almost hear Peter Griffin yelling, "Holy crap!"

I've been waiting for this game to drop to at least $19.99, but this is a lot better :bouncy:

Dumb question, but is this jsut for the Tallahassee area or does it include your neighbors up here in GA, too?

Thanks,
-Brian

[quote name='gofishn']I was at the Tallahassee one as well, saw:
Metroid Prime 1 and 2 - $10.00 each
Metroid for GBA - $8.00
Super Mario Advance 4: Mario 3 - $15.00
Mario Kart: Double Dash - $15.00
Super Mario 64 DS - $15.00
Ridge Racer DS - $15.00
Bomberman Jetters GC - $10.00
Paper Mario GC - $25.00
Pac Pix DS - $15.00

I picked up Minish Cap for $15. They had a ton of games, but thats all I could remember from what I had picked up and looked at.[/QUOTE]
Wish this was a universal price drop and not a YMMV. I think I saw the Super Mario Advance 4 in the case behind the glass, I doubt it's clearanced, but perhaps I should go and check it out tomorrow.

[quote name='abhinav']Metroid for GBA - $8.00

Which metroid game? Might be a good deal depending on which one.[/QUOTE]

The NES classic version.

[quote name='mattcube64']MK: Double Dash for $15 is a good deal, I think. Isn't is STILL $50, or did Nintendo FINALLY drop the price?[/quote]it's been $30 at BB for a couple of months

My Walmart didn't have a bin and had no Kingdom Hearts in the case at all. I was gonna have them ring it up and see if it's universal or whats up.

Anyone else get Double Dash for $15??? I didn't see this before I went and I don't remember if they had any or not. I've been waiting to catch this game on the cheap for a lil while now.

bread's done
Back