9.99 and up games at Gamecrazy!!!

[quote name='sarkenobi']I totally forgot my list when I went to GameCrazy last night. I tried to get Thief and Midway Arcade Treasures 2, both for the Xbox, but they were full price. And the ads in store said nothing about those $9.99 and up games. I must wrassle a phone since there's a ton of GameCrazies in my city.[/quote]

Hmm...that's strange. I also got the ad today that the OP was mentioning. It does point to some games being 9.99 and up. I think Catwoman is also on the list for 9.99.

[quote name='JunkyardGod']gamecrazy seems to be the worst place to shop unless youwork there[/quote]

It might be the worst place to shop, but it's one of the better places to trade in games. They give you far more credit than EB or Gamestop. I once traded in a HUGE stack of games to EB and they wanted to give me 56.00. Game Crazy offered me 150.00

[quote name='valleyvampiress'][quote name='JunkyardGod']gamecrazy seems to be the worst place to shop unless youwork there[/quote]

It might be the worst place to shop, but it's one of the better places to trade in games. They give you far more credit than EB or Gamestop. I once traded in a HUGE stack of games to EB and they wanted to give me 56.00. Game Crazy offered me 150.00[/quote]

Not always, a good example was Metal Gear Solid 3 which I traded in this week. At Gamecrazy WITH my MVP membership they were going to offer me $25 for it. I went to EB and they offered me an amazing $30 for it. I've found that games that aren't more than a month or so old I can get the best value for trade in at EB, beyond that, though, I take it to gamecrazy.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='valleyvampiress'][quote name='JunkyardGod']gamecrazy seems to be the worst place to shop unless youwork there[/quote]

It might be the worst place to shop, but it's one of the better places to trade in games. They give you far more credit than EB or Gamestop. I once traded in a HUGE stack of games to EB and they wanted to give me 56.00. Game Crazy offered me 150.00[/quote]

Not always, a good example was Metal Gear Solid 3 which I traded in this week. At Gamecrazy WITH my MVP membership they were going to offer me $25 for it. I went to EB and they offered me an amazing $30 for it. I've found that games that aren't more than a month or so old I can get the best value for trade in at EB, beyond that, though, I take it to gamecrazy.[/quote]

ooo, thanks for the info! I have some semi-new games I'm needing to trade in.

bread's done
Back