$9.99 TPC each for A Very Harold & Kumar X-mas & Rio (Blu/DVD/UV)

UberSwiss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Was at Target and saw an unadvertised TPC for the third installment of Harold and Kumar. I believe the sale ends Saturday. The single disc blu was still $14.99.

For those on unsure about this movie, it's worth the risk in my opinion.

Edit: TPC ends 7/28 - credit to FlamedLiquid

Edit: Just noticed that Rio (Blu/DVD/Digital Copy) is also on $9.99 TPC. Should be the same end date (will verify tomorrow on the end date)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='major morgan']Temporary Price Cut[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the fast response! I'll be checking out my local Target(s) today. I loved this movie.

[quote name='UberSwiss']Just 2D[/QUOTE]

Alright... Thanks for the fast answer. I thought I should check just in case. It would be amazing if it was the 3D for that cheap.

[quote name='token2k6']I may pick this up but only if it has an abundance of cock-meat sandwhiches in it, which I don't think it does :cry:[/QUOTE]

Something you want to tell us?
gay

I went and picked it up, and I had to look through the other version to find the $9.99 version. Just to let everyone know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn and I was just at Target. Guess I'll stop by after work tomorrow. As for the movie itself, I thought it was the weakest out of all the trilogy but still some really funny moments in it.

I didn't really care for this movie when it came out but saw it shown at a bar I frequent. Pretty funny shit I have to say. Will wait for the 3D version to price drop. Hopefully by Christmas time. :p

[quote name='token2k6']Its also a flipper disc for those who care..[/QUOTE]
Wish I had noticed the sticker before buying this. -_- Flipper disks bother the hell outta me. Feels like a cost cutting thing. That and I dig disk labels, especially since I can turn it around and see it through the blu ray disk. I'm easily entertained lol.

I've been wanting the movie for a while. So for 10 I'll just bite my teeth having to deal with the flipper crap.

[quote name='TealPavelski']Is it this version for $9.99? If so I will have to go pick it up. I love the first two films.[/QUOTE]

yep

[quote name='Xellos2099']Can anyone confirm it is still 9.99?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty clear the deal is dead... and now I'm mad because I didn't see this last week.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']It's pretty clear the deal is dead... and now I'm mad because I didn't see this last week.[/QUOTE]

Based on what? I put the final date in the OP.

Edit: Added info on Rio being $9.99 to the OP

[quote name='Xellos2099']Can anyone confirm it is still 9.99?[/QUOTE]

First post says it ends on 7/28. It all depends on if your store still has stock. Thanks op.

Well, I went to my local store and find a copy but according to those price check scanner, it is 14.99, unless it will ring up differently as cashier

[quote name='Xellos2099']Well, I went to my local store and find a copy but according to those price check scanner, it is 14.99, unless it will ring up differently as cashier[/QUOTE]

If you read the first post the single disc version is $14.99, and the combo pack is $9.99. I work at Target and can tell you that this is the case when it comes to the movie. When I bought my version I had look through the single disc versions to find one. The best thing to do is to look for a copy with a sleeve, it is the combo pack version, look at the bar codes for the differences, or scan all of them.

[quote name='trunks982']hoping for cheap 3D version soon.
Cheapest i saw was $19.99 at amazon.[/QUOTE]

You can get rio 3d for 14.99 at BB now with a cheapassdvd trade in.

bread's done
Back