233 (100%)
Was just in Walmart and looks like they're marking down some games, what I saw:

Mass Effect 3 for xbox 360 and ps3
Max Payne 3 for xbox 360 and ps3
Battlefield bad company 2
Duke Nukem forever for xbox 360 and ps3
Spec ops the line for xbox 360
Bulletstorm LE for Xbox 360

Also a bunch of DS and Wii games. They were also building a new four foot display for discounted games. Sorry couldn't provide a complete list but go check your walmart!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm this is at my Walmart in North Olmsted, OH as well.  Saw the games listed above as well as Bulletstorm.  Lots of Wii junk.

Mine had Deadspace 2 GH in theirs as well, for Ps3 and 360.  Besides that though, been picked through pretty hard and wasn't anything too exciting in there.

Spec Ops: The Line is worth $10. One of the best single-player stories I've played this generation.

But this is CAG, and it has and will be cheaper, and will be cheaper at places you actually have credit to, and so...

I saw Mortal Kombat for the vita in that bin at the Walmart in Williston VT.  Not sure if that was a mistake.  I thought I would add that info. 

FYI, Walmart also has a 3 pack that came out yesterday/today for 360 that has Borderlands 2, Spec Ops The Line, and Mafia 2 for $30 total.

I also saw this big box/bin thing in the games section of electronics at my local Wally World in Northern-Central Indiana. The good titles were the ones listed in the OP. I also saw a few move tie-in and Nickelodean show 3DS games.

Also a bunch of DS and Wii games. They were also building a new four foot display for discounted games. Sorry couldn't provide a complete list but go check your walmart!
I also found:

Zuma's Revenge X360 (Includes Bejeweled 3 and Feeding Frenzy 2)

SSX X360

Minute to Win It X360/Kinect

Mortal Kombat Vita

Midway Arcade Collection PS3

I also found:
Zuma's Revenge X360 (Includes Bejeweled 3 and Feeding Frenzy 2)
SSX X360
Minute to Win It X360/Kinect
Mortal Kombat Vita
Midway Arcade Collection PS3
I can confirm all of this plus a TON of DS games at both Walmarts in Owensboro, KY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is alink to the post started buy SpidrMnky.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321032-ymmv-wii-ds-ps3-xbox360-titles-996-dead-space-2-mass-effect-3-ssx-battlefield-bad-company-2-red-faction-armageddon-duke-nukem-more/

Here is list of the games that I saw at the local Walmart.

I saw this at my local Walmart.

:wii:

Spongebob: Truth or Square

Happy Feet 2
iSpy Game Pack

Zhu Zhu Pets Wild Bunch

:ds:

Spongebob: Truth or Square

Spongebob Surf And Skate

iCarly

Wizards of Waverly Place: Spellbound

Minute to Win It

Wheel of Fortune

Jeopardy

Zhu Zhu Pets Wild Bunch with Gift

Zhu Zhu Pets Wild Bunch without Gift

:360:

SSX

Mass Effect 3

Midway Arcade Origins

:ps3:

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Mass Effect 3

Vita

Mortal Kombat

I also found :psp: Secret Agent Clank for $5.00. It was on the shelf across from the video game cases.

All I found at mine was a clearance bin that's been there for like a year with beat up, dusty games from 3 years go to 10 years ago and all of 'em at MSRP.  I don't think my store understands what clearance means.

Someone posted about this a little while back, and mentioned midway arcade origins.  Went looking for that, but didn't find it, and I don't think I've seen it in most stores ever so it would be odd to find in a bargain bin where I live.

I also thought mine had battlefield 3 in this bin, not bad company, but I might be wrong.

I still need to get Mass Effect 3 as well, but I'll let it drop even further before picking it up. Kind of off topic, but has anyone played it on Wii U? Might get that since I love the way the gamepad feels in my hands.

bread's done
Back