90 Days FREE at LoveFilm

Juggro

CAG Veteran
Enter the code: n4gdxa7wx when signing up and you'll get 90 days with them for free,and make sure you click their little link 'want to rent games?' when selecting your package and go for 3 discs. Just cancel before the expiry date (in 90 days time) to avoid paying. Hope this is allowed to be posted around here and you enjoy the service.

[quote name='Juggro']Enter the code: n4gdxa7wx when signing up and you'll get 90 days with them for free,and make sure you click their little link 'want to rent games?' when selecting your package and go for 3 discs. Just cancel before the expiry date (in 90 days time) to avoid paying. Hope this is allowed to be posted around here and you enjoy the service.[/quote]

I'm still on my 90 day free trial. ;)

They seem to be especially good when it comes to sending out new releases too, I got RE5 today.

Signed up. Got HOTD: Overkill, Resi Evil 5 and L4D on the way. Looks like the undead are going to be getting some lead poisoning soon.

Can we get this stickied as long as the code is active? It doesn't warrant a post on the frontpage, but it's certainly a Cheap Asset for Gamers.

Oh dear did I just brake the CAGnet?

Well, my post is kinda redundant now, but Ill live it in for what little its worth. Im guessing I made some error, but I found myself locked into a 14 day trial instead of a 90 day trial despite entering the code on the front page. Probably my own mistake completely, but I have cancelled immediately (ruling myself out of a second attempt at getting 90 days it seems) so I guess I will just have to miss out on this one. Ho hum.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Poor2More']UK only, LAME[/quote]

No,going into a 'UK videogame deals' section and expecting something other than such is LAME.

And to souljah420, I have no clue. These codes just suddenly stop working without notice. Note that it won't affect your already registered free trial with that code though. There are always codes for this kind of thing though so once it expires I'll happily post it's replacement.

Hey everyone,

I thought I should warn you all about Lovefilm as I was about to sign up for them myself but found out some things online

First off, I did the whole online DVD rental trial with another company which went fine so I thought Lovefilm would be OK. However, I Googled 'Lovefilm scam' and found a lot of negative reviews about them, including comments on Lovefilm cheating people who take the trial offers. The reviews and comments are all pretty damning.

The service may be OK now and the offer could be perfectly safe but I thought you'd all probably want to check out what people are saying before you give your credit card details away. I hope it helps.

[quote name='adam501']Hey everyone,

I thought I should warn you all about Lovefilm as I was about to sign up for them myself but found out some things online

First off, I did the whole online DVD rental trial with another company which went fine so I thought Lovefilm would be OK. However, I Googled 'Lovefilm scam' and found a lot of negative reviews about them, including comments on Lovefilm cheating people who take the trial offers. The reviews and comments are all pretty damning.

The service may be OK now and the offer could be perfectly safe but I thought you'd all probably want to check out what people are saying before you give your credit card details away. I hope it helps.[/quote]That's /why/ you use a credit card. If the service wasn't requested and yet was still paid for (eg a cancelled trial that became a full membership) it becomes the CC issuer's responsibility to get that money back. Not yours.

[quote name='adam501']Hey everyone,

The service may be OK now and the offer could be perfectly safe but I thought you'd all probably want to check out what people are saying before you give your credit card details away. I hope it helps.[/quote]

I've been using their services for almost a year,got nothing but good things to say for them.

bread's done
Back