90210 Season 1 - $14.69

hmmm, do kinda want, just can't believe there isn't a BD version since it isn't that old..that being said, this show goes 4-5 seasons max, then a BD box set (?) One can only hope.. plus the only proper way to view AnnaLynne McCord is in true HD :D

IF they haven't released any of the gossip girl series on Blu (one of CW's biggest and most well known shows with the most well known actors on the network), they sure as heck aren't going to release any other series running on CW on blu.

In short don't hold your breath waiting for Blu-ray release.

Holy Crap! I just clicked the link and it showed:

rice: $204.00 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

[quote name='RoGo7']Holy Crap! I just clicked the link and it showed:

rice: $204.00 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime [/QUOTE]

wow ya wtf? Who the hell would buy that for $204? lol

[quote name='bywaytm']IF they haven't released any of the gossip girl series on Blu (one of CW's biggest and most well known shows with the most well known actors on the network), they sure as heck aren't going to release any other series running on CW on blu.

In short don't hold your breath waiting for Blu-ray release.[/QUOTE]

GG is Warner.
90210 is Paramount/CBS

Para has little interest for TV or catalog on BD.

[quote name='GizmoGC']GG is Warner.
90210 is Paramount/CBS

Para has little interest for TV or catalog on BD.[/QUOTE]

ahh my mistake for some reason I thought paramount was involved with most of CWs shows including GG.

Anyways from a pure business perspective it still stands - CWs shows dont have enough ratings, especially from the right demographics, for studios to release CW shows on blu ray.

It is interesting how reluctant studios are to take up blu ray. They love to talk it up but then are slow to release catalog titles or anything that might have slower sales.

[quote name='bywaytm']ahh my mistake for some reason I thought paramount was involved with most of CWs shows including GG.

Anyways from a pure business perspective it still stands - CWs shows dont have enough ratings, especially from the right demographics, for studios to release CW shows on blu ray.

It is interesting how reluctant studios are to take up blu ray. They love to talk it up but then are slow to release catalog titles or anything that might have slower sales.[/QUOTE]

Smallville and Supernatural are both WB, both on CW, and both have multiple seasons on Blu-ray. The Vampire Diaries is on Blu-ray. Nikita, if renewed, will also get a Blu-ray release.

Only the Mon-Wed shows have little hope of being on Blu-ray. Thurs and Friday and guaranteed to.

[quote name='DeathMoJo']Thanks for the post OP, just picked this up for the wife for Valentine's Day![/QUOTE]

Your so welcome. :) I'm glad I could help.

bread's done
Back