$99 3DS, Should I buy it?

fezlopez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here's the kicker, it's Pearl Pink.
Pristine-ass condition, with everything. My friend's sister doesn't want it anymore, she got a Vita.

Thoughts?

Pink is awesome. However, I'm not sure it is worth $99 just yet. I got mine from Target for $125 and Mario is AWESOME and Zelda is fun to go through again but after that there's nothing that really appeals to me. I never liked Mario Kart and the RE demo was a little clunky, IMO (but cool - I'd pay $20 for it). I love the 3D effects though - it really adds to the experience, IMO. I don't know. I'm not blown away. For $100 you can probably take a flier on it.

$99 is worth it esp since you know the source, besides who doesn't like unfolding something nice and pink. if you get a clear case you could put some custom artwork in it and rock it out.

I like everyone's support and thoughts. Thank you guys.
You guys are right, it really isn't a big deal. But it is a deal. (ha, get it?)

I have pink hair there is nothing wrong with having a pink item let it be a hand held, car, or baseball bat. Now if you are pink and happen to be a serial killer who beheads ponies and put their heads on hello kitty dolls then we have a problem but enjoy the 3ds its a good system at that price!

[quote name='fezlopez']Here's the kicker, it's Pearl Pink.
Pristine-ass condition, with everything. My friend's sister doesn't want it anymore, she got a Vita.

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Just putting this out there:

If you do buy it, would you consider trading it straight-up for a Black 3DS with everything in spectacular condition?

Seriously, I'd prefer the pink one.

[quote name='thirdrose']Just putting this out there:

If you do buy it, would you consider trading it straight-up for a Black 3DS with everything in spectacular condition?

Seriously, I'd prefer the pink one.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer but I'm good.

[quote name='200STM']I have pink hair there is nothing wrong with having a pink item let it be a hand held, car, or baseball bat. Now if you are pink and happen to be a serial killer who beheads ponies and put their heads on hello kitty dolls then we have a problem but enjoy the 3ds its a good system at that price![/QUOTE]

I danced with PINK at a party where RUN DMC was performing. We bumped hips nahmsayin?! She had pink hair that day.

Oh lords, please get that 3ds. I'm still on the fence about the console, but at that price I'd snap it up regardless of color.

With the money you'll save, you can trick it out with an awesome decal girl skin that compliments the pink. Noone will /care/ that you're playing with a video game console that isn't Deth Metal Black.

Considering the Pink 3DS just came out in the USA a couple weeks ago I would say definitely buy that as its likely nearly brand new.

I'd grab it for that price.

I'd also add some lettering to the case, like: CLITORAL TRAINING SIMULATOR

That way, if someone comes up and tries to taunt you by saying, "Pink? Isn't that for girls?" You smile reply, "Yes, yes it is. Very appreciative girls."

[quote name='SaraAB']Considering the Pink 3DS just came out in the USA a couple weeks ago I would say definitely buy that as its likely nearly brand new.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. The standalone system was released a couple weeks ago. There was a Nintendogs bundle with the pink 3DS released well before Christmas.

Going to echo other people's sentiments here and say, yes, grab that thing. It may be used but at least you know where it's coming from. Also, I think that the system has enough of a solid library now that it's worth owning, something I wouldn't have easily said a few months ago.

[quote name='fezlopez']Thanks for the offer but I'm good.[/QUOTE]

Heh, it's cool. I would have regretted not asking. Enjoy that awesome purchase.

bread's done
Back