$99.88 Pokemon Sword and Shield Double Pack on Amazon

Note that you do NOT get the $10 code at amazon now, had to preorder before the 14th (matching Bestbuys $10 bonus) and you no longer get the skin for the backpack.. also had to preorder before the 14th.

Backpack skin is meh, but the $10 bonus is the real bonus.

All PMing walmart from 2+ hours earlier. Just wish they would drop the online price for the single game so amazon could PM my order.. and still keep my $10 bonus.

I placed an amz preorder on 6/8 just in case there was a price drop like this.  Has not shipped yet.  But the preorder did automatically adjust to $99.

I haven't heard about the $10 bonus, will this apply?  TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh I paid full price for this on there....the pre-order guarantee better apply to this.

Not sure if I should order a second one and return it as the first to be safe. I'm worried since mine as already shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
I placed an amz preorder on 6/8 just in case there was a price drop like this. Has not shipped yet. But the preorder did automatically adjust to $99.

I haven't heard about the $10 bonus, will this apply? TIA
It’s removed from amazons page now.. had to search and find a cached page to get the screenshot.
It should be automatically placed in your account. Getting Target to PM is probably the best deal for someone who didn’t get the $10 bonus from bestbuy/amazon now.
[attachment=33146:79B864E2-6EA1-496C-AA0D-EC80D39BFC7A.jpeg]

So I hate dealing CS, but my representative really outdid himself. He price matched Amazon's price (even though I had the steelbook dual pack). That's $20 back to my card. Then he sent me an additional $10 gift card. Waiting 2 weeks blows but I think this is more than fair.

Can anyone give me a non-snarky response as to why you would want/need both versions (for reference, Let’s Go Frikachu was my first Pokémon game and I was able to trade for what I didn’t have, so I felt like I wasn’t missing much)? I preordered the double pack, Sword alone, and Shield alone with GCU, plus you get a $10 reward certificate for each version (but only one if you get the double pack). I don’t necessarily care about the collectors coins in the double pack so getting both separately with a $10 cert each or just getting one and buying the other on super deep discount years down the line seems like the way to go? Or am I missing something?

Can anyone give me a non-snarky response as to why you would want/need both versions (for reference, Let’s Go Frikachu was my first Pokémon game and I was able to trade for what I didn’t have, so I felt like I wasn’t missing much)? I preordered the double pack, Sword alone, and Shield alone with GCU, plus you get a $10 reward certificate for each version (but only one if you get the double pack). I don’t necessarily care about the collectors coins in the double pack so getting both separately with a $10 cert each or just getting one and buying the other on super deep discount years down the line seems like the way to go? Or am I missing something?
It's a good deal if you have kids and want two copies so you can play along.

bread's done
Back