$99.99 slim ps2 at Meijers

miget33

CAGiversary!
$99.99 slim ps2 at the new Meijer at Rt.59 in Plainfield Illinois no rebates.
They also had 7" portable dvd players for $49 after 20 dollar rebate. This sale is only at the brand new Meijer that recently opened in Plainfield, Illinois on RT.59.

I saw $99.99 slimline PS2's at fye in the Evansville, IN mall too. I just saw it as a passing glance, so I don't know if it's for used or not... sorry.

DAMN I was there yesterday and didn't even check the games section. I would have probably bought it for $99.99 but to make matters worse I had a 10% off merchandise and 5% off groceries coupon they mailed out locally to combat the new super Walmart that just opened up the road..... Of course they both expired yesterday and I only used the groceries coupon. :bomb: I've got another grocery one for this week but no merchandise coupon...:cry:

The FYE $99.99 PS2 is after a $30 MIR, i'm still kicking myself for passing on that Amazon $100 bundle with the 2 games.

EDIT: just noticed this is in the regional deals, I clicked in from the front page....

http://www.meijer.com/OnlineAds/AdImages/516/15/bfpreview_1.jpg $129.99 in national ad

bread's done
Back