99 cent shipping per item at gohastings.com for orders over 20 bucks...03/24 only

Darthvdogg

CAGiversary!
I don't really know if this is a great deal or not, but they had it posted on their FB page.
To get the deal on shipping, enter the code 99BALLOONS. Figured it wasn't a horrible deal seeing as how the main problem with Hastings is the shipping.

Not a bad deal if you were planning on buying a slew of cheap games.

I'm considering:
Splinter Cell Conviction + Mass Effect for $22 shipped.

Not sure if it is worth saving $5 compared to amazon warehouse. It might be worth spending an extra $5 for faster shipping, easier returns, and generally less hassles.

Figures that they'd come out with this coupon the day after I spent nearly $5 for shipping on an order I placed yesterday. Oh well, only a $3 difference.

[quote name='onyzukae']does anyone know used game conditions? /w case,manual etc..[/QUOTE]
Ive bought about 8 games from there, all of them have come in great condition, manuals and all

hit and miss on quality of discs...if you get an original case...and if you get instruction manual. sometimes everything is there and mint other times now.

[quote name='stikman']hit and miss on quality of discs...if you get an original case...and if you get instruction manual. sometimes everything is there and mint other times now.[/QUOTE]

i looking 4 ps2 games.. so .. it will be /w case,manual or just cd.. . ?

[quote name='Crazyhowie']Just used it for a used 250GB 360 non-slim drive. Thank you OP![/QUOTE]
Good looks! Got it for 55 shipped (dang sales tax and I have a Hastings in my state like 200 miles away... sucks)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Good looks! Got it for 55 shipped (dang sales tax and I have a Hastings in my state like 200 miles away... sucks)[/QUOTE]

Missed out on the used ones last time someone made a thread for it, so I've been checking it periodically and sure enough this was perfect timing with the shipping code. :D

bread's done
Back