99 cent XBox Game Blowout at Blockbuster - HUGE YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotwls13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
89 (100%)
EDIT! THIS IS NOW A HUGE YMMV AS NO ONE HAS FOUND THIS DEAL AT ANY OF THERE BB/GR.

Here is what Fauntleroy is saying on fatwallet now:

"Since this is clearly a YMMV, and since people are getting upset that their local store doesn't have any clearance games, I'll just take a pass on this deal."

It makes no sense to me, maybe he is pulling everyones chain. He hasn't even listed where he found this great deal.

This is the post by Fauntleroy on Fatwallet so it's a big YMMV.

"Picked up six super cheap XBox titles last night at my neighborhood BB. They had about 30-40 games with 99 cent clearance stickers on them on an endcap display (they must be clearing shelf space for the XBox 360 games). I got 2k5 baseball, football and hockey, Project Gotham 2, Burnout 3, and the latest Bond (forget the name). I was out the door for $6 and change.

(BTW these were new, sealed games--not preowned.)

This might be local, but who knows? Happy hunting!"

Nothing at my local BB. Some decent priced disc only games spanning GC, PS2, and Xbox, but no 99 cent games at all. Poo.

This sounds eerily like the infamous 2 for 10 Circuit City sale last year. I didn't believe it, like many others, and screwed myself out of it, hopefully thats not the case here.

[quote name='chargeup45']This sounds eerily like the infamous 2 for 10 Circuit City sale last year. I didn't believe it, like many others, and screwed myself out of it, hopefully thats not the case here.[/QUOTE]Well, if it is a real deal, it's sure hiding itself well. I think this is not only MAJOR HUGE YMMV, but it's MAYBE only at the store of the fatwallet OP. Or he's lying.

Didn't see anything besides the Outlaw Golf Xmas and Outlaw Volleyball: Red Hot for $0.99 at Blockbuster.

They did have "Mortal Kombat Deception Premium Pack" NEW (PS2) and "MK Deception Kollector's Edition" NEW (Xbox) for $19.99 and also "Halo 2" NEW (Xbox) for $19.99. Decent deals if you don't already own them.

I checked a few in STL and Cape Girardeau (when I was there for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra show) and saw nothing about this, unfortunately.

I call bullshit once again. Can we lock this up and delete the thread? This is a total lie.

OP I do appreciate your posting a potential deal... but I think the guy at Fatwallet was just being a jackass.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']I call bullshit once again. Can we lock this up and delete the thread? This is a total lie.

OP I do appreciate your posting a potential deal... but I think the guy at Fatwallet was just being a jackass.[/QUOTE]

I think we should keep this open until every last BlockBuster has been accounted for. All of the precincts have not reported in yet. :roll:

[quote name='zymase']Local where? Grrr...[/QUOTE]

good question, does his fatwallet account have any kind of bio so we can find his city and call around the BB at his town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back