999$ raised in charity lowball!!!! Check OP for totals and PMS for payment info.

thanks for the bump.

Yeah I hope so man. I'd love to see them lift the cup again. I seen ir when I was a little boy. It be cool if my little boy could see it too.

Gear wise I would need

a youth 6 or larger for the boy ( jersey shirts would be great)
xxl and xxxl for me and dad.

I guess what i'll do is just send 100.00 you can buy whatever for 75.00. keep 25. Then just let me know what it would take in shipping and I'll send that to you as well. My son would love it.

Of course I don't want you to go out of the way or anything like that. Just local wal-mart or whatever just when you were there.

hey again man! if i recall correctly, did you want my Mass Effect? cause if so, i'd gladly trade you for Mercs 2 or Condemned 2

I would like Mass Effect. If you give me a week or so I would do Mercenaries for it. I would like to finish it first.

[quote name='nsahene']I would like Mass Effect. If you give me a week or so I would do Mercenaries for it. I would like to finish it first.[/QUOTE]

sounds good!

eh...hell with it....just go ahead and send it...I have such a large backlog of things to play....if you still have my address go ahead and send it and I will send out mercs as soon as I get Mass Effect

[quote name='lowdwn169']didnt you just get RE1 and RE3 off me lol.
im kind of interested in wall-e depending on what would you want for it[/QUOTE]
I sure did. I have no intention of getting rid of those. I need to get Resident Evil 5 still so I can play the whole series. I will see what you have for Wall-E.

I'm going to the sears today to check out the clearance. Word is Wall-E is on clearance for 4.97. If it is I'll grab you a copy and you can pay me cost +3.00 for shipping. I'll let you know.

[quote name='lowdwn169']Awesome. Is it just in your area or is it every where?[/QUOTE]
Evidently it is Sears everywhere but I went and they didn't have it. Send me a link to your list or message me with what you have left for trade. You never know what I may want.

Sorry for the delay. For Wall-E, if you can give me a week or two so I can play it and finish it I will gladly sell it to you for 10.00 shipped. I only payed 10.00 for it in the store so 10.00 shipped seems fair. Let me know what you think.

[quote name='Raymond']CML for
Metal Gear Solid 4 (mint)
Folklore (mint)[/QUOTE]
I don't really see anything on your list I'm interested in. Sorry.

[quote name='lowdwn169']since you got the RROD wanna get rid of that wall-e? :) i can send out the 10 monday if you want[/QUOTE]

Tell ya what since we've traded before and I won't be able to play Wall-E for a month and I trust you we can do this. I'll send it your way and you play it for the month and send it back when you are done. You'll have a month to play it and then I'll get it back when I get my 360 back. Work for you? It works for me. Let me know.

[quote name='dfg']Bully dodgeball? Awesome. Free bump.[/QUOTE]
Yeah the bully dodgeball is pretty sweet. I really need to put pictures of stuff up on here.

Hey thanks for getting my back!=) the pens fans stick together! The funny thing is I WILL end up making that trade. As soon as someone beats ghostbusters or they get bored with it.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Hey thanks for getting my back!=) the pens fans stick together! The funny thing is I WILL end up making that trade. As soon as someone beats ghostbusters or they get bored with it.[/QUOTE]
It seems totally fair to me. I really wanna play Ghostbusters also. I'm picking up the Bluray when I hit up the grocery store later. Yes I do grocery shopping in the middle of the night. I really dislike waiting in lines.

bread's done
Back