999$ raised in charity lowball!!!! Check OP for totals and PMS for payment info.

Xbox 360:

Call of Duty 3 (Complete) 4.50

Nintendo Gamecube:

Lemony Snicket’s Series of Unfortunate Events (Complete) 1.00

Xbox

Call of Duty Finest Hours (Complete) 1.00

Title - Current Bidder My Bid

Final Fantasy X-2 (Sealed, Greatest Hits) – iamryanstover 6.50
Final Fantasy X (Complete) – iamryanstover 4

Madden 2009 (Complete) – num1_indian 5.50
*PS3 USB 2.0 Cable Pack (Sealed) - Banjora 1.50
X-Men Legends (Complete) - Mr_hockey66 3
Bioshock (Complete) – Msantos91 10.50

Gears of War (Complete) – iHaVEnOmMrS 8.50
Mass Effect (Complete) – hobbes8548 9.50
Halo 3 (Complete) – dv8mad 14.50
The Orange Box (Complete) – sweetja713 10.50
Fable II (Complete) – sweetja713 15.00
Fable (Complete) – bvharris 3

Marvel Ultimate Alliance - $6.00
Dead Rising - $8.00
GRAW - $3.00
Rockstar Table Tennis - $4.00
Mercenaries 2 - $8.00

Dragonball Z Vegeta Saga I Piccolo’s Plan (Complete) – 3.00
Dragonball Z Vegeta Saga I Into the Wild (Complete) – 3.00
Dragonball Z Vegeta Saga I Saiyan Showdown (Complete) – 3.00

Game used Georgia Force Arena League football jersey from the championship game in Vegas- 7.00

George Carlin Napalm and Silly Putty- 1.00

Oblivion Guide GOTY-10.00

Hahah..I'm pretty sure I just outbid myself on the Juggernaut code, because I thought the bid that was placed on Ultimate Alliance was placed on the code.

Oh well, it's for charity. :lol:

Hey neil Let me know anyone that was won items from me that were not sent to you. Just have them pay you for all then just tell me where to ship the rest of my items. We can settle up later on shipping.

Plus how are we doing feedback?

Oh Yeah Thank you! It was a blast. Glad I could help! Glad it turned out so good.

Oh Thank you for the other lowball sale! You didn't have to do that.

[quote name='batman1939']Damn, I forgot about the children.[/QUOTE]

How.... Could.... You???...

Great lowball, congrats to everybody who won, and I think Nashene will make plenty of children happy! Child's Play annual lowball 2!!! Nsahene, start getting donations now so it can eclipse DV8's ultimate!!!

this is what i get for working late....my ass got sniped lol. lost 2 or 3 maybe more of the items i wanted...oh well, i throw more to the kiddies when the donations start.

I second, thanks I did indeed have a blast, just send me an invoice of what I won when you get back and I'll paypal intermediately. For teh childrens!

[quote name='Vulgarism']How.... Could.... You???...

Great lowball, congrats to everybody who won, and I think Nashene will make plenty of children happy! Child's Play annual lowball 2!!! Nsahene, start getting donations now so it can eclipse DV8's ultimate!!![/QUOTE]

Hey, hey, hey. :cold:

[quote name='dv8mad']Hey, hey, hey. :cold:[/QUOTE]

Just kidding! I did end up hating your ultimate lowball, because I couldn't really free up any funds to go wild, but it was great. Hopefully you do another lowball down the road, because I'd love to get my hands on some DV8 creepy-Japan swag! You have an annual lowball and the Child's Play annual lowball... Sounds good to me!

crap... i had an emergency and got outbid on halo 3 which i really wanted. oh well good fun for the kiddies coming soon i hope

Congrats to all the winners - this was VERY well done nsahene. Thanks for ending the auction right on time and for provided the constant updates. All the kiddos will thank you.

Yes....it will be a bit till I get all up to date. I'm at work now so please bear with me...I'll have everything good to go tomorrow at the latest. I want to thank everyone for making this sale a success! It was a huge group effort and everyone that bid, donated, bumped, advertised or helped in anyway should be happy with what we pulled off. I'm so very excited to see how much money we raised for charity. I just wanted to give a quick update while I had a chance as everyone seems to need an ambulance today.

Glad to see my 2 items earned some money for the kids. plus I was happy to spend some of my leftover lowball money for some stuff for charity.

I see dv8mad won my bioshock for the PS3. Enjoy the game sir.

I'm just so happy I got Sex Medusa and Night of the Comet... I wish I could have put down more, but I dried up the rest of the funds I had... Success, though!!!! Nsahene just made a lot of kids happier... What a damn good guy, and I can say that to everybody who donated. If this goes down next year, I'll find some unique items I can throw into the mix.

bread's done
Back