9th time is a charm - Difficult DS/GBA Final Bosses

SinnerChrno

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I just completed Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, after dying on the final boss 8 times. (Twice last night and six times just now) I loved the game and it was very fun, but that battle almost made me hate the whole game, and the battle took way too long.

Also, a year or two back when I completed Golden Sun: The Lost Age, I missed about 2-3 Djinni and I wanted to go back and collect them all. But after burning myself out on fighting the final boss, I just never really felt like going back and getting all the Djinni at all.

Anybody else have aggravating stories to tell from the handheld world? :)

This is going to turn into another Trauma Center is too hard bitch thread, isn't it?

Strell: I'm so sorry for the terrible problems that Kirby has caused you. People with eating disorders always lash out if they're confronted about it.

[quote name='furyk']This is going to turn into another Trauma Center is too hard bitch thread, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

You're damn right! That game should be easier...like real surgery :)

But seriously, final bosses? I had trouble with the first friggin boss in Sonic Rush!

The last case in Phoenix Wright. I don't know how many times I had to start that last day of court over.

Non-DS but nintendo related: Culex from SMRPG was a bitch to fight if you didn't have a lazy shell or peach on your team.

Not DS, but I gave up trying to beat that last witch or demon or whatever it is on Paper Mario: TTYD. I think leveled up wrong. It's only the 2nd, and probably last, RPG i've ever played so I really didn't figure stuff out until the end. I just having a game I invested to much time into and can't beat.

[quote name='munch']Not DS, but I gave up trying to beat that last witch or demon or whatever it is on Paper Mario: TTYD. I think leveled up wrong. It's only the 2nd, and probably last, RPG i've ever played so I really didn't figure stuff out until the end. I just having a game I invested to much time into and can't beat.[/QUOTE]

I hear that.

I grinded many hours away in the Halloween world killing Amazee Dayzees in order to level up.

That one EXP per battle shit was brutal.

I did beat the game. You just have to have about 55 life and 35 flower points. You'll be pretty much unstoppable then.

bread's done
Back