*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

I have 201 points as of 4 seconds ago. Hoping to score a PSP. They said they are gonna put some more prizes back up because of the fraudsters. So I'll try again today. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

Will the site completely fall apart again in another hour?

I'm leaning towards yes, but one can only hope they've spent some time working on this.

[quote name='macontosh2000']This site is evil!

I wake up at 6:30 in the morning for this, the site is actually running pretty well and they still cant get things together. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
I did too! And the site is going wonderfully. Sure, 4/5 times I go to the "Lockerz is not online page," but that's better than taking too long to load the page. They'll probably put it up right at 8 AM... Which means more people can wake up and get in on this and steal my Demon's Souls...

At least in therory we should have a better chance at getting stuff because people are getting ready for school and work, and that its 4Am on the east coast.

so nothing has been updated yet!?!? I rushed home from work and OF COURSE there is a wreck on the freeway so I go 60 in a 35 on back roads the whole way home.....

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']That's a good thing for you that nothing was updated yet, right? :p You better not pick Demon's Souls then![/QUOTE]

I am actually after Prototype

what a crock of motherfucking shit....shit said in stock i type in all my info (whats the point of updating your profile with your addy if it doesnt auto fill it?) and then it says out of stock

FINALLY!

After I submitted the order, I nearly screamed when it said the site was offline. However, by some miracle it did apparently go through. Got the confirmation email immediately.

ORDER RECEIPT
#*******
Batman Arkham Asylum - X360
Total PTZ value: 100 PTZ
Order Date: 10/16/09

Seriously, so relieved I don't have to sit around for this again.

[quote name='DiscoDuck8k']FINALLY!

After I submitted the order, I nearly screamed when it said the site was offline. However, by some miracle it did apparently go through. Got the confirmation email immediately.

ORDER RECEIPT
#*******
Batman Arkham Asylum - X360
Total PTZ value: 100 PTZ
Order Date: 10/16/09

Seriously, so relieved I don't have to sit around for this again.[/QUOTE]
You lucky bastard.

HOLY **** BATMAN!

I was actually able to redeem for Batman AA (360):whee:

I dont know if i am happy because i actually got something, or because i dont have to deal with this site for the rest of the day!;)

:whee::whee::whee:

How did you guys get Batman...I had been redeeming since 8, but it did not update until 8:03 for me and then by that time Batman was already sold out.

I wish they would have just kept my points from last time and sent me Batman from this time.

Got to the checkout on the R & C psp, input info, offline, input info, offline, input info, offline, input info, checkout error, soldout.

No confirmation email for me. Was almost excited because first I was checking my real email, and then I remembered I signed up with my spam mail account. No junk from them there...

I donated 25 points to the water for India....figure I might as well use points on something.

I wonder if it would have been different if they just went live at 7am like originally planned.

glad to see some people actually redeemed. I missed the 7/8 am one. Was ready at 7 but gave up at 730 to go to work.. Dont know why I even bother wasting my time. Wonder if they will make it any better for Nov. I should have enough points for a PSP or Wii by then.

Is there any way to get Lockerz to load faster? It takes about 10 minutes to load for me and most times all I get is a white screen. I can't believe people are actually able to redeem anything.

So for my state am I supposed to put in CA for Canada? Surely I can just enter ON.... anyway, sites insanely slow right now.

I put in CA. I wish they'd just restrict it to say, Canada, US, and some European countries. International is going to be so much work (especially with region-locking and stuff).

Missed the 7am of course (it's 4am over here) but hopefully I can nab something soon.

We're going to COMPLETELY change how we do prize redemption in Nov, beginning with a Z-list-only... redemption-- followed by a far calmer way for all members to redeem in PTZ Place.

Boo-urns.

Aha! I was able to redeem NFS: Shift on the final restock. What I did was wait on the page of the actual item, that way I wouldn't have to wait for the extra page to download. Got a couple of 'Lockerz is offline' messages, but I kept refreshing and finally got to the receipt page. Just got the confirmation email moments ago.

Same exact shit. Error or offline messages every time I try to input my info.

I did this as well, on all 4 restocks, then never got past the information page.

[quote name='Unknown50862']Aha! I was able to redeem NFS: Shift on the final restock. What I did was wait on the page of the actual item, that way I wouldn't have to wait for the extra page to download. Got a couple of 'Lockerz is offline' messages, but I kept refreshing and finally got to the receipt page. Just got the confirmation email moments ago.[/QUOTE]

They say there's still more to come, and somehow there was twice as much traffic this morning as last night....but I still can't get the site to load.

Woot if I only had 7400 more points I could get the scooter which is somehow still in stock LMAO.. This site is a joke I swear. Congrats to those that got in. But to me its not worth the aggravation or time you put into it.

I almost was able to redeem something, but when I clicked confirm info I got the error message/site down. Went back and then the confirm button would not work. Similar to earlier when I made a donation, except I received a confirmation email saying the donation went through. Oh well, guess I will have to wait until next time.

bread's done
Back