*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

[quote name='Visc']probably a load of crap, but apparantly 4chan has set their sites on them now.[/QUOTE]

I really hope so. fuck Lockerz. Entice people with decent prizes at attainable prices, and then fuck them in the ass with overpriced shit that no one wants.

Do you think they realize that they pretty much determined their company's future with one epic fail?

I'm not a violent person, so I won't take out my anger on anyone else - instead I will take it out on myself....

I'm going to McDonalds...

[quote name='Visc']probably a load of crap, but apparantly 4chan has set their sites on them now.[/QUOTE]

Not surprised... And I guess I shouldn't be surprised with the prices... In all honesty, Lockerz probably could have been one of the most acessed sites if they kept their points reasonable, but... Of course not.

Honestly though, did you really expect them to keep such ridiculously low prizes?? I vented my anger for 10 minutes now I'm over it...time to go get some referrals for that Zenga.

2lc4bwi.jpg

I want this. Come on lockerz, WE made you famous, give US what we want.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Looks like they are removing all the old prizes. List keeps getting shorter.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if they're removing them because they're going to put them back up later on... 180 points for Prototype/UFC/World at War and 100 points for the 15 point games...

[quote name='smellhasreturned']yea where is that punch out and transformer games?[/QUOTE]

They're hiding the evidence

[quote name='deddie123']wait whats a zenga?[/QUOTE]

One of those block tower games where you pull out pieces and hope it doesn't fall...

7500 for a vespa scooter... thats gonna be tough.....a ripstik for 375 yikes lockerz you need to lower down this stuff. (cool brands)

Oh boy, they got rid of both Fight Nights. Guess it's time to save up for this:
pdp_R01-01-P000-00001_01.jpg

Maybe they are holding out on us, and just got a bunch of Madden 10s, that they will put up for under 100 points! **I can dream, can't I?**

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='deddie123']7500 for a vespa scooter... thats gonna be tough.....a ripstik for 375 yikes lockerz you need to lower down this stuff. (cool brands)[/QUOTE]

Ya Ya I want that, the Vespa scooter lol i was calling it zenga (weird:cool:)

kathy from facebook getting pissed off at US:
Guys: It's only the first wave prizes going up. We are testing all kinds of prizes for both men and WOMEN. No, we don't expect the typical gamer guy to want a designer scarf but there are plenty of women who love that brand. We want your respectful feedback on what prizes you want most.

We were VERY clear that the PTZ values would rise with this release and that the items would be all new.

At launch, there will be 20+ ways of earning PTZ on the site including Lockerz PAYING YOU with PTZ to watch music videos and shows as well as PAYING YOU with PTZ to casual game.

By the end of the day, there will still be plenty of affordable items including amazing/vintage concert T's from some very sick bands :) that are only 35PTZ. If it's only games you want, give us that feedback (but lose the attitude and the language) at [email protected] and we'll work on that for next week.

Thanks again, Kathy

Tried to order the little toy car since it was in stock. Tried different browsers and now it is out of stock. Who knows how many they had in stock or if it ever was available. I wouldn't waste me time with this site guys.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']lets all tell them to put more 15 point ps3 xbox 360 wii games[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't matter..

You have a better chance of winning the lottery than redeeming for prizes at Lockerz...

kathy:
We were very clear that the first waves of prizes were by far the lowest PTZ. No one earned PTZ before and now folks have nice balances and there will be plenty to redeem now and over time. We've only posted one wave and we'll have another with plenty of new items. Just because you don't see something today doesn't mean it won't be there next week or the week after. We're just testing lots of prizes. Hang in there. We won't disappoint you.

[quote name='deddie123']kathy:
We were very clear that the first waves of prizes were by far the lowest PTZ. No one earned PTZ before and now folks have nice balances and there will be plenty to redeem now and over time. We've only posted one wave and we'll have another with plenty of new items. Just because you don't see something today doesn't mean it won't be there next week or the week after. We're just testing lots of prizes. Hang in there. We won't disappoint you.[/QUOTE]

Too late.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']People have to be using tamperdated accounts to order the iPods and what not. No way all that stuff is gone already.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no shit... Even if they had one of those cameras, do you think anybody could get that many points? Doubt it. 100% doubt it.

EDIT: Plus, if now everything's out until next week, this thread is dead. Nobody else will want to join after seeing what they pulled.

So people bought out the Eos Rebel already? This seems really strange that lockerz was touting new product for today then virtually everything, even high ptz items sell out. Were there really that many people who had 250+ ptz?

No worries guys! They promised they would keep restocking and adding throughout the day! Sure, breakfast turned into "a few more minutes" turned into noon, and completely bitch-slapped pretty much everyone, but it's cool! It'll all be worth it!

im calling some major bs first did anyone try ordering anything it wouldnt let you it would just take you to a blank screen second theres no way anyone had 3000 points already for the tv so im say scam big time

Now I just want 3 more referrals for a workout shirt. Joke of a site. I have 108 points, but I dont want dead space.

bread's done
Back