a 480p capture card

RyokoYaksa

CAGiversary!
Nevermind finding a good price on such a device, do these even exist? I'm intending to capture Wii/Gamecube footage in 480p for high-quality videos, but every capture card I've seen that record at HD resolutions curiously omit 480p support.

[quote name='RyokoYaksa']Nevermind finding a good price on such a device, do these even exist? I'm intending to capture Wii/Gamecube footage in 480p for high-quality videos, but every capture card I've seen that record at HD resolutions curiously omit 480p support.[/quote]

or you can get an adaptec gamebridge from frys.com for like 7 bucks......and deinterlace the captured video in vdub saving yourself hundreds of dollars.......:cool:

480i deinterlaced just doesn't compare to the quality of 480p component. I can already do that with Vdub, but the quality is still quite unimpressive at the 640x480 resolution.

And yeah, I was looking around the Doom9 forums and they seem to have hit the same wall that I have. All evidence points to the Earthsoft PV3... which I would consider if I didn't have to figure out product support in Japanese and get D-Terminal cables for my video hardware. x.x

bread's done
Back