★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chronis']This thread has too much Edy and I don't like Edy.

We need more Marina.[/QUOTE]

Just for you buddy! ;)
Probably the strangest fetish I have ever heard of, but who am I to judge?
marina.jpg

[quote name='5of9']How do you handle the shipping cost from Osaka?[/QUOTE]

I throw lots of money at it usually. :lol:

[quote name='dv8mad']
marina.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That looks suspiciously familiar. There's lots of marinas here, that's for sure.

Also, do assume I'm wanting in to the Ultimate Low Ball. Just been playing a lot of Borderlands with GF (on second playthrough, lvl 41)

[quote name='elessar123']That looks suspiciously familiar. There's lots of marinas here, that's for sure.

Also, do assume I'm wanting in to the Ultimate Low Ball. Just been playing a lot of Borderlands with GF (on second playthrough, lvl 41)[/QUOTE]

email my aol addy for the UL document. ;)

Consider this my, why didn't I go to sleep two hours ago bump.

[quote name='backseatdog']free bump,

when is the deadline to participate in this ultimate lowball?[/QUOTE]

I must receive all of your info no later than the 13th as that is when I will begin uploading the preview items.
If anyone else is interested (that meets the requirements), email dv8maddots(at)aol.com to get the document containing the participation details. I would appreciate if I have everyone confirmed a week before the preview starts so I can get started adding up the feedback and participant numbers for a banner we can all use.

Bump;

Put up my requests on your site. Not 100% sure I did it right. But do put priority on the picross books; we'll gladly apply both search requests to 2 picross books if you happen to look for them first and find them.

[quote name='Link927']Just got back from a trip to Japan bump ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for visiting.

Dick.

:rofl:

No, really. :whistle2:x

._.
I did end up going to Osaka for a day trip actually, mostly a guided tour with some grad students we met taking us around. Osaka Castle,that one really long shopping street with Glico Man, HEP5 ferris wheel..did you happen to live anywhere around there >.<

And I sent you an email regarding the Ultimate sale ;)

[quote name='Link927']._.
I did end up going to Osaka for a day trip actually, mostly a guided tour with some grad students we met taking us around. Osaka Castle,that one really long shopping street with Glico Man, HEP5 ferris wheel..did you happen to live anywhere around there >.<

And I sent you an email regarding the Ultimate sale ;)[/QUOTE]

Could have made it to HEP Navio in under an hour easily. Maybe closer to 40 minutes. :cry:

Added a few new items to the products page at dv8CAG.com.
Don't forget, through August you may use coupon code 10offdv8 for any purchase of ¥2500 or more to receive 10% off!

FIGURES
A Certain Scientific Railgun Misaka Mikoto

Railgun Kuroko Shirai Sega Prize Extra Figure

Railgun Misaka Mikoto Sega Prize Extra Figure

BOOKS
Ar Tonelico 3 Official Visual Book

ANIME/GAMING COLLECTIBLES
Ar Tonelico 3 Finnel Phone Strap/Keychain (this is a recent addition that didn't receive a news update)

GAMES
Xenosaga Episode I Premium Box

[quote name='georox']Gah, nothing shiny.[/QUOTE]

Or SMT/Persona/Valkyria related. :cry:

The slime drinks are awfully cool though. I've got to open them up and give them a taste.

Hm, I was looking to do my own style lowball auction to get rid of stuff, but now I have dv8's ultimate thing to compete against.

[quote name='dv8mad']Just for you buddy! ;)
Probably the strangest fetish I have ever heard of, but who am I to judge?
marina.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Aww, dude! You know I get excited easily! I just ruined my favorite pair of shorts! :cold:

I was saving my nickels and now I see I should be saving my dimes. What is this?!

DV8, do you ever see any Trusty Bell figures or gashapon?

[quote name='guinaevere']I was saving my nickels and now I see I should be saving my dimes. What is this?!

DV8, do you ever see any Trusty Bell figures or gashapon?[/QUOTE]

Probably should consider saving quarters!

dv8 make sure God of War 3/Borderlands are off your list.

[quote name='guinaevere']I was saving my nickels and now I see I should be saving my dimes. What is this?!

DV8, do you ever see any Trusty Bell figures or gashapon?[/QUOTE]

Possibly the first lowball ever with fifteen cent increments of bidding?

Nah! Just working my way up! :lol:

Strangely enough, I am not even certain Trusty Bell figures exist. I really wanted some merch soon after the game released, but I have never seen a single item aside from the promo faceplate and alarm clock.

If your name is NOT listed in the OP, please post in the thread confirming that you have received the list of rules and that you will be taking part. Even if you have emailed me prior to this, please still post confirming so I can easily grab your feedback numbers.

EDIT: elessar - that looks like something we would be looking for in the future, but seems a bit to advanced for him as he is still quite a ways away from 2 years old.

[quote name='blackdog60']participating, 34 total[/QUOTE]

For anyone keeping score at home, bd is in via loophole.
I count all feedback as I don't feel anyone should be punished for dealing with people multiple times. He has 5 feedback from me, but should have around 20... Just thought it would be overkill since he buys something from me just about every week. So, technically, he is easily meeting the requirement of 40.
If anyone else wants in under 40, just buy from me 20 or 30 times before the UL starts and I'll look into it. :rofl:

thelonepig - 287

also, because his participating items are currently in a box on my shelf

refusedchaos - 243

... I didn't get the rules by email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back