Status
Not open for further replies.
424. Mirror's Edge (Complete) $5
373. Yakuza 2 (Complete) $6
311. Killer 7 (Complete) $4
150. MSG: Char Counter Attack $1
418. :ps2: Zone of the Enders (Complete) $4

[quote name='refusedchaos']i hate you guys XD *pulls out empty pockets*[/QUOTE]

Amen, I would love to bid, but I'm pretty broke as well...

7. Bioshock (New/Updated Edition for PS3) $2
120. Little Big Planet t shirt $1
216. :ds: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney $2
222. :ds: Feel The Magic $1
223. :ds: Elite Beat Agents $2
229. :ds: Sonic Rush Adventure $2
232. :ds: Hotel Dusk Room 215 $4
262c. :ds: GTA Chinatown Wars $2
328. :wii: Mad World (New/Sealed) $8
373. :ps2: Yakuza 2 (Complete) $9
#387. :ps2: Taiko Drum Master w/Drum (New/Sealed) $2
424. :ps3: Mirror's Edge (Complete) $8
454. :ps3: Soul Calibur IV (New/Sealed)$4
457. :ps3: Pure (Complete) $6

Last edited by a moderator:
213. Psychonaughts (Complete) $1
305. :gc: Resident Evil (Complete) $3
321. :gc: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (Complete) $5
346. PS1 - Metal Gear Solid (Complete) $1

I find it funny that some (or most) people will be stingy and picky on paying for something such as a cheap $14 game for instance, insisting on paying no more than $12, but they flock to these type of sales and bid on like 30 items

:whistle2:? so confused!

[quote name='jcp42877']I find it funny that some (or most) people will be stingy and picky on paying for something such as a cheap $14 game for instance, insisting on paying no more than $12, but they flock to these type of sales and bid on like 30 items

:whistle2:? so confused![/QUOTE]

It's the gimmick, the name behind it, and the hype. People can be easily influenced.

[quote name='MikeBastard']It's the gimmick, the name behind it, and the hype. People can be easily influenced.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I guess this is like CAG's ebay...and all my ebay auction experiences have sucked. People get caught up in the competition that they end up paying more for something that somebody else has $5 cheaper. The competitiveness people can get is ridiculous on in all reality.

I bid on about 5 items, from $3-7; I'll bid up to what I think it's worth..otherwise, I'll sit it out. Saves me form more backlogged games too :p

[quote name='jcp42877']Ya, I guess this is like CAG's ebay...and all my ebay auction experiences have sucked. People get caught up in the competition that they end up paying more for something that somebody else has $5 cheaper. The competitiveness people can get is ridiculous on in all reality.

I bid on about 5 items, from $3-7; I'll bid up to what I think it's worth..otherwise, I'll sit it out. Saves me form more backlogged games too :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've seen those ebay bidding wars end up like that all too many times. I'd like to think that the average CAG is more savvy than the average ebayer. DV8 seems like a nice guy who's willing to help other people out so in return people don't mind lending a collective hand to him. There's a few items I have my eyes on, but I don't want to drive prices up too far; there are enough people doing that for him already. ;)

[quote name='jcp42877']Ya, I guess this is like CAG's ebay...and all my ebay auction experiences have sucked. People get caught up in the competition that they end up paying more for something that somebody else has $5 cheaper. The competitiveness people can get is ridiculous on in all reality.

I bid on about 5 items, from $3-7; I'll bid up to what I think it's worth..otherwise, I'll sit it out. Saves me form more backlogged games too :p[/QUOTE]

BTW, don't forget you have to pay for shipping. I'm assuming if you win 10 items from 10 different people, you pay shipping to 10 different people.

Anyways, before this turns into the Target clearance thread...

21. Star Ocean: Second Evolution - $2.50
22. Valkyrie Profile: Convenent of the Plume - $2.50
173. Soul Eater Death The Kid Figure (New in Box) & BACK - $2.50
258. Lock’s Quest - $3.50
270. Loco Roco - $3.50
323. Ikaruga (Complete) - $15.50
394. Chaos Wars (Complete) - $5.50
421a. Triggerheart Excelica Enhanced Limited Edition (Complete w/Figure Set & Rare promotional flyer - Japanese) - $15
478. Assassin's Creed (Complete - Small crack at center hole has never affected playback.) - $3.00

[FONT=&quot]#99. Ace Combat 360 Faceplates (complete set of all 5) - $4
339. PS1 - Final Fantasy IX (Complete -BL) - $6
415. Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (New/Sealed) - $3
434. Dragonball Z: Burst Limit (Complete) - $3
447. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Complete) - $3[/FONT]

9. Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - $1
12. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $2
22. Valkyrie Profile: Convenent of the Plume - $2
95. Eternal Poison Artbook Only – Brand New (Not Sealed) - $1
155. :dvd: Invader Zim: Vol. 1 & 2 - $1
160a. :dvd: Voice of a Distant Star - $2
160b. :dvd: The Place Promised in Our Early Days -$2
231. :ds: Trauma Center Under The Knife - $5

People really should put more than just the number... it's hard enough to sort through to make sure you are putting the highest bid when there's a name than having to look it up and match it to see if it's something you bid on....

223. :ds: Elite Beat Agents $3
229. :ds: Sonic Rush Adventure $3
231. Trauma Center $6
262c. :ds: GTA Chinatown Wars $3

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post bids in this format:

item#, item description, bid amount

I am sure this is best for dv8 as well as those bidding.

[quote name='elessar123']People really should put more than just the number... it's hard enough to sort through to make sure you are putting the highest bid when there's a name than having to look it up and match it to see if it's something you bid on....[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but since people don't I went ahead and made a text file of all of the items I'm considering bidding on. I'm only interested in a handful of things so it's convenient for me; it might not be so convenient for someone bidding on 20 or 30 items.

[quote name='MikeBastard']Agreed, but since people don't I went ahead and made a text file of all of the items I'm considering bidding on. I'm only interested in a handful of things so it's convenient for me; it might not be so convenient for someone bidding on 20 or 30 items.[/QUOTE]

I bid on 67 items lol. But I really really want only 4 of them, and maybe 5 more are up there (you can probably tell by which ones I didn't just add 50 cents to the last bid). The rest I don't mind getting cheaply if possible, but won't be heartbroken if not.

[quote name='elessar123']I bid on 67 items lol. But I really really want only 4 of them, and maybe 5 more are up there (you can probably tell by which ones I didn't just add 50 cents to the last bid). The rest I don't mind getting cheaply if possible, but won't be heartbroken if not.[/QUOTE]

I'm a cheap ass so I'm just going to wait a few weeks and see if the prices of the crap I want is still reasonable. I don't want anything too special so if I can get a fair price, or maybe even overpay a few bucks, then I'll be content.

[quote name='MikeBastard']I'm a cheap ass so I'm just going to wait a few weeks and see if the prices of the crap I want is still reasonable. I don't want anything too special so if I can get a fair price, or maybe even overpay a few bucks, then I'll be content.[/QUOTE]

I am too, but the thing on the top of my list was out of stock from HLJ when I tried to order it, so spending even up to that amount is perfectly fine with me.

And having to spend a very significant amount less on my deposit of a new apartment freed up my budget too, and that's not considering getting any deposit back from where I am now.

312. :gc: Kirby Air Ride (Complete) - $3
353c. :ps2: Suikoden III (Complete) - $6
353d. :ps2: Suikoden IV (Complete) - $6
353e. :ps2: Suikoden V (Complete) - $6
356. :ps2: .hack Infection Part 1 (Complete - Includes Anime DVD) - $6
362. :ps2: Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm (Complete) - $6
417. :ps2: Trapt (Complete) - $3
425. :ps3: Genji (Complete) - $1

165. 使徒 XX Evangelion "Sachiel" Figure & STOCK PIC - $6
166. 使徒 XX Evangelion "Zeruel" Figure & STOCK PIC - $6
363. Katamari Damacy (New/Sealed) - $2
389. Arcana Heart (Complete) - $15
470. Tales of Vesperia (Complete) - $15

Updated front page through post #350 at the moment. Still working to catch up from the night.

A couple things though...
First of all, thanks to those of you trying to look through and see the previous bids. However, even if you haven't, I'm not too worried about it.
#1 - By posting at all, you have tagged the thread so at least you will be able to easily see that you were outbid at some point.
#2 - At least you are making bids! LOL

The unfortunate part of this system is that it isn't always 100% updated (sometimes not even 50% updated!).

So, I'm actually not all that worried about repeated bids that are not "winners" as I just have a look and pass them by.

The difficult part for me is when there are no numbers. OK, so maybe there is only one copy of Hank's Bootylicious Rampage, but I may not know what system that is on and I have to scroll through the entire list slowly searching for it.
Please remember that a only a small percentage of these items are mine. I am simply doing most of the work to get them offered up and sold for my CAG buddies. ;)

Now! Time to continue updating.... (My shoulders hurt いたいたいたいたい。。。)

98. Kirby bouncy balls! $3
113. Mario Kart Gashapon Lot 1 $3
114. Mario Kart Gashapon Set of 6 - New/Sealed in bags $5
115. Growlanser Gashapon Lot 1 $2
116. Growlanser Gashapon Lot 2 $2
125. Mega Man X 4' tall inflatable punching toy (box beat to hell, toy good shape) $3

197. Code Gaess Gashapon Set of 4 $3
198. Excel Saga Gashapon Lot 1 $1
199. Excel Saga Gashapon Lot 2 $1
216. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney $5
218. Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble $4
223. Elite Beat Agents $5
234. Yoshi's Island (Game Only) $5
250. Tetris DS (Complete) $15
265. GBA - Lunar (Game Only) $2

302. Zelda Windwaker (Complete) $6
303. Super Mario Sunshine (Complete) $5
340. PS1 - Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (w/Outer Box, Cloth Map and Hardcover Manual) $35
353. PS1 - Suikoden 2 (Complete - Instruction Booklet has a tear out of it.) $60
353b. Ar Tonelico II (New/Sealed) $20
353e. Suikoden V (Complete) $10
354. Singstar Legends (New/Sealed - Mic Not Included) $5
357. Eternal Poison (New/Sealed - Includes Bonus Artbook (Sealed)) $8
365. God Hand (Complete - BL) $6
375. Shadow Hearts (Complete) $15
426. Silent Hill Homecoming (Complete) $18

------

Hope I didn't overlook any bids. ^____^

155 - Invader Zim Vol. 1 & 2 - $2
216 - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - $6
228 - Mario Kart - $7
258 - Lock's Quest - $1
262 - Star Fox Command - $2
294 - Mario Party - $2
317 - Zelda Four Swords - $ 1
331 - DDR Hottest Party - $1
333 - Obscure The Aftermath - $1
355 - SMT Devil Summoner - $5
409 - Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal - $3
422 - Unreal Tournament III - $2
465 - Halo 2 - $2

20. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition) - game_fanatic - $11
56. Mass Effect - game_fanatic - $3
46. Gears of War II: Last Stand Edition - game_fanatic - $4
302. Zelda Windwaker (Complete) - game_fanatic - $6
303. Super Mario Sunshine (Complete) - game_fanatic - $4
304. Resident Evil Zero (Complete) - game_fanatic - $3
305. Resident Evil (Complete) - game_fanatic - $4
326. Luigi’s Mansion (Complete) - game_fanatic - $5
340. PS1 - Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (w/Outer Box, Cloth Map and Hardcover Manual) - game_fanatic - $37
367a. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (New/Sealed)-game_fanatic-$1

Updated to #365, but wanted to take a break (to rest my shoulders a bit) and also to comment quickly.

[quote name='MikeBastard']DV8 seems like a nice guy who's willing to help other people out so in return people don't mind lending a collective hand to him.;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mike, but be careful not to give me Big Head Syndrome again, I just might have to destroy CAG. :lol:

[quote name='elessar123']BTW, don't forget you have to pay for shipping. I'm assuming if you win 10 items from 10 different people, you pay shipping to 10 different people.
[/QUOTE]

While this is true, also keep in mind that it's a flat rate of $2 per item on almost everything and, in the end, if you end up with 30 light gashapon all from me or 15 guides all from the same seller and you get them via media mail, then of course some shipping would be refunded afterward.

:cry: Back to updating now...

Guess who's all caught up!

guess_who_jackson.jpg

*sigh* Yeah, he looks like a bitch.

[quote name='dv8mad']guess who's all caught up!

guess_who_jackson.jpg

*sigh* yeah, he looks like a bitch.[/quote]
ha!

11. Final Fantasy CC: Ring of Fates - $2.50
12. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $2.50
115. Growlanser Gashapon Lot 1 - $2.50
116. Growlanser Gashapon Lot 2 - $2.50
197. Code Gaess Gashapon Set of 4 - $3.50
202. K-On Mio Mini Poster - $7
417. Trapt (Complete) - $3.50

I don't know if you decided to let me participate or not, as I have an international paypal account but like the items to be shipped to an US address (I will gift the paypal or pay extra for delivery confirmation), unfortunately I can't pay with a verified US account. I have only 1 positive feedback but in the next week I will have 3 or 4. Also have 11 100% on ebay and some on neogaf.
Thanks!

358. :ps2: Kingdom Hearts (Complete - BL)
- - $4
361. :ps2: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (New/Sealed - BL - Plastic torn on bottom)
- - $8
384. :ps2: Shadow of the Colossus (New/Sealed BL)
- - $11

422. :ps3: Unreal Tournament III (Complete) - - $3
423. :ps3: Turok (Complete) - - $6
428. :ps3: Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Complete - Japanese Game, Region Free w/Full English)- - $6
429. :ps3: Prince of Persia (Complete) - - $7
432. :ps3: Bioshock (Complete) - - $11
434. :ps3: Dragonball Z: Burst Limit (Complete) - - $5
438. :ps3: Lair (Complete) - - $7
442. :ps3: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Complete) - - $5
445. :ps3: Stranglehold (New/Sealed) $1
446. :ps3: Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire (Complete)
- - $6
453. :ps3: Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy (New/Sealed) -- $4
454. :ps3: Soul Calibur IV (New/Sealed) -- $10
455. :ps3: Fracture (New/Sealed) $1
457. :ps3: Pure (Complete) - - $11

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back