[quote name='goomba478']
** FART_BUBBLE **
================================================================
$07.50 - 227 - Brain Age 2
$05.00 - 245 - Brain Age
$02.50 - 247 - My Sims

= $15.00 + $06.00 = $21.00 USD TOTAL
****************************************************************[/QUOTE]

I'll pay you some time later today. Waiting for Chase to quit dicking me around.

Payment sent Goomba, thanks for being part of the sale...really wanted MKDS for a while

EDIT: I liked the random end times, as I said it let me say "I'll bid this, if I lose it so be it" and feel more comfortable with a bid knowing people couldn't just snipe it at the end.

Goomba- Mark me paid, I had to have been the 1st since I sent it before you invoiced. Jeez, some lowball sellers...:D

Alright I don't know what's going on. I just completed a transaction with dinobot for 15 bucks using my debit card that I can use as a credit card using paypal. Now when sending 11 dollars to dv8mad, I get the error
"Sorry, your payment won't go through. To make it work, you'll need to add money to your account and pay with your PayPal balance." What the hell does this mean? My card has more than 26 dollars on it so why do I need to add money to anything? I'm doing the same thing I did for dinobot and it won't let me send money as a gift to dv8mad. Thanks for any help.

[quote name='thelonepig']That'd be dinobot. Check his thread for payment instructions.[/QUOTE]

thanks tlp, for help directing my buyers where to look for the payment info. :)

[quote name='nothernobody']Alright I don't know what's going on. I just completed a transaction with dinobot for 15 bucks using my debit card that I can use as a credit card using paypal. Now when sending 11 dollars to dv8mad, I get the error
"Sorry, your payment won't go through. To make it work, you'll need to add money to your account and pay with your PayPal balance." What the hell does this mean? My card has more than 26 dollars on it so why do I need to add money to anything? I'm doing the same thing I did for dinobot and it won't let me send money as a gift to dv8mad. Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

that is very weird. the only thing i can think of it is b/c dv8's account is oversea account and paypal might not like sending debit payment overseas?

I'd give paypal a call in the morning.

[quote name='dinobot']

that is very weird. the only thing i can think of it is b/c dv8's account is oversea account and paypal might not like sending debit payment overseas?

I'd give paypal a call in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Alright well I tried using a discover card and that gave me the same message. What did everyone else do when they sent gift money to dv8mad?

[quote name='goomba478']

** FREAKYZEEKY **
$10.00 - 354 - Singstar Legends (New/Sealed - Mic Not Included)

= $10.00 + $02.00 = $12.00 USD TOTAL
[/QUOTE]

Payment sent... Thank you goomba! ^_^

northernobody: If you can't get it figured out, you could send the money to somebody within the US (since those transactions seem to work for ya), and have them send it to dv8mad (since they'd have the money you sent already in their Paypal balance).

PS~ I'd be willing to help. :cool:

[quote name='goomba478']** XGUNCRAZYX **
================================================== ==============
$02.00 - 222 - Feel the Magic XX/XY - [xGunCrazyx]

= $02.00 + $02.00 = $04.00 USD TOTAL
************************************************** **************[/quote]
The front page says you were also the one selling Hotel Dusk, which I have also won
Please let me know if this is correct, will pay for them together
(I also sent you a PM, didn't get a response though...)

IMPORTANT -

GOOMBA, it looks like paypal decided to pay you 64.16 twice! please refund asap, I don't have the funds in my paypal account to cover both.... nor in my supporting bank account. ugh. i can transfer funds, but that takes up to 5 days.

[quote name='affa']goomba - sent in full, and added fees.

will you be refunding any shipping that is over?[/QUOTE]

depends on what shipping service he uses. those items looks like it will be more than 13oz. So he will have to either go for media, or priority mail.

shoot him a pm to discuss it with him.

[quote name='goomba478']** EARTHBOUNDX5 **
$04.50 - 122 - Prinny DS Stylus from Disgaea DS (New/Sealed) - $4.50 [EarthBoundX5]
$05.50 - 220 - Dementium The Ward [EarthBoundX5]

= $10.00 + $04.00 = $14.00 USD TOTAL
****************************************************************[/QUOTE]

payment sent, address in PM

Sent my payment to Goomba for Advance Wars. Since I didn't realised this till now, and it wasn't mention before. Gifting on paypal doesn't provide the other person with an address so don't forget to provide that info.

[quote name='Hostile']What are the chances anyone remembers the person who was the closest to winning Lunar: SSC on PS1? I feel like moving my copy.[/QUOTE]

Don't know if he was next highest, but I remember game_fanatic really wanted one.

[quote name='dv8mad']Don't know if he was next highest, but I remember game_fanatic really wanted one.[/QUOTE]

Indeed I did! I bid $67, the winning bid turned out to be Shady with $70! Of course, the copy available in this lowball sale was complete with everything + the kitchen sink, which made it quite desireable!

On a side note, I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday morning, and I felt fine throughout the day (no big deal, eh!). Today=Death.

"Unfortunately, there has been another change as, typically, Japan has two holidays in the same week in September with one non-holiday in between. This year, for the first time, they have created "Silver Week" which takes that non-holiday (Tuesday) and creates a new holiday to bridge the gap."

Uh-oh, looks like they'll have to update Persona 3 now!

I had no idea dv8 and goomba would post their results here... I was just waiting for my PMs. Anyway you both have mail/payments.

mbradley1992 - Paid - Shipped
EarthBoundX5 - Paid - Shipped
lakers310 - Paid - Shipped
goomba478 - Paid - Shipped
Rave Child - Arrangements have been made

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading people's responses about the random end times, and thought about it some more. I guess overall, I do like it better, but at the same time, I guess what I didn't like is that all the console games etc ended at the same time, which actually meant I won 0 games from this CAGamer lowball. I'm not miffed or anything, it was still really fun; but maybe next time, the huge categories can be split down a little further or spread around more? Maybe half the console games end at a random time, and the second half ends 10-14 hours after (same with all other categories, unless they're really small, like under 20?), so unless someone has 3 jobs *cringe* or some really weird schedule, they could have a better chance to be around for one of the two endings.

Also, while typing this, another thought occurred to me. I have a few things I wouldn't mind putting up on a lowball, but I don't have the kind of ratings, and I'm not saying I want to jeopardize the faith people have in large lowballs, but maybe there can be sellers by proxy? For example, I would send out my 5 or so items to an established lowballer, and he'd list it. Although it sounds like a neat idea to me, the other aspect of it is obviously more work and money for shipping. Maybe an extra dollar for the proxy per item from the bidder or something.

Sent pms to the sellers of my items.

[quote name='elessar123']Just out of curiosity, did people like the "random" end times? It seems to me like it was good (less sniping), but bad (people can't plan to be home/online when it ended).[/QUOTE]
Yes definitely, but it's probably easier to say so given that I won most of what I was after... But I think if I were ever to hold a lowball I probably wouldn't post an end time.

[quote name='elessar123']I'm not miffed or anything, it was still really fun; but maybe next time, the huge categories can be split down a little further or spread around more?[/QUOTE]
I like that idea. Splitting up similar items into different phases with their own end times might be a little more work, but would probably be an improvement for buyers.

I got Yakuza 2 in the mail today from Nevada. The fucking thing I don't understand is how things get shipped to NJ faster from Nevada than from Japan.

WTF?

[quote name='rickshankshaw']I got Yakuza 2 in the mail today from Nevada. The fucking thing I don't understand is how things get shipped to NJ faster from Nevada than from Japan.

WTF?[/QUOTE]

nevada is on the same continent?

or did you reverse something?

To bonkers: In the event that you are still keeping track of this thread, please contact me in regards to payment for item won during this lowball event.

Invoices have been sent to the following people and no response has been gotten from them:
Bernch
Wgpfly
Shady3011
Barack Obama

[quote name='nsahene']Invoices have been sent to the following people and no response has been gotten from them:
Bernch
Wgpfly
Shady3011
Barack Obama[/QUOTE]

hey nsahene, when do you see it fair to re-list the items that those particular bidders won?

[quote name='nsahene']Invoices have been sent to the following people and no response has been gotten from them:
Bernch
Wgpfly
Shady3011
Barack Obama[/QUOTE]

You'll be hearing from Shady3011 soon. I can't really comment on the others, though they'll probably pull through eventually.

Granted, if Shady doesn't come through there are an awful lot of things I'd like a second shot at. I was updating the winning bids from Phase 2 when Phase 3 ended. :lol:

dv8, let me know when things have calmed down on shipments. Don't worry about shipping Resistance or anything else to me until after everything else has been taken care of. In any case, shoot me a PM or email after you've finished and we'll work out what I owe you (and if there's anything else I need to send you aside from these blurays and Transformers pajamas).

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Wondering who put up Gripshift. Apparently I won it last time I checked.[/QUOTE]

Devil May Cry (2 items)
272. Gripshift (Game Only) - $1.50
342. PS1 - Wild 9 (Complete) - $1.50

272 - goomba478 - you can get payment info here.
342 - punkmaggit - I haven't seen any posts, but you also didn't bring this one up. I'll assume it's already been taken care of, but if not shoot him a PM.

Thanks for all of you who sent payment so far :) I will update the status of the orders tonight (Don't worry, I'll put it in a spoiler tag this time as to not clog up the posts here). Thanks again! I'm going to start packing your items and will ship them out Monday or Tuesday at the latest. I really appreciate it :)

Oh and a few of you forgot to tell me who you were, or what items you were paying for so I'm going to try and figure it out from the amounts you sent. I'll contact you via Email if I have to since your Paypal address gives me a way to contact you. Thanks!

[quote name='goomba478']Thanks for all of you who sent payment so far :) I will update the status of the orders tonight (Don't worry, I'll put it in a spoiler tag this time as to not clog up the posts here). Thanks again! I'm going to start packing your items and will ship them out Monday or Tuesday at the latest. I really appreciate it :)

Oh and a few of you forgot to tell me who you were, or what items you were paying for so I'm going to try and figure it out from the amounts you sent. I'll contact you via Email if I have to since your Paypal address gives me a way to contact you. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update goomba!

[quote name='thelonepig']You'll be hearing from Shady3011 soon. I can't really comment on the others, though they'll probably pull through eventually.

Granted, if Shady doesn't come through there are an awful lot of things I'd like a second shot at. I was updating the winning bids from Phase 2 when Phase 3 ended. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Me 2

[quote name='goomba478']Oh and a few of you forgot to tell me who you were, or what items you were paying for so I'm going to try and figure it out from the amounts you sent. I'll contact you via Email if I have to since your Paypal address gives me a way to contact you. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Just checked, I guess I did that too. Dang I'm always forgetting something. Sent you a PM to identify who I was on paypal.

If any of you chumps are eyeballing that Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete package, I shall fight to the death! (or until the depletion of my PayPal account, whichever comes first :D)

Hey guys. We are going to be making an unclaimed item section on the front page. However, unless someone has clearly backed out (by saying so) on an item, you should not expect to see much activity in it for a few more days simply because we want to get contact from everyone and we know that sometimes people are busy, for example, we don't see Shady for days at a time sometimes, but he always comes through.

Anyway, keep an eye on it. More than likely things will be listed at the price they were won for and the first post in the thread claiming it gets it.

EDIT AFTER THINKING FOR A MOMENT:
Actually, the items will not be shown at their previous high bid. They will be shown at that price plus shipping as I just realized that $2 is fine when things are (hopefully) being combined into a single box, but as many items have already been shipped, it's not fair to ask the sellers to lose more money. I'm leaving it up to each seller to give a total price on their leftovers that includes their approximate shipping costs as well.

Could the sellers of the items I won please send me an invoice on what I owe with shipping and payment information. Here is a list of what I won.
HackerJ (4 items)
234. Yoshi's Island (Game Only) - $8
236. Geometry Wars Galaxies (Game Only) - $6
239. Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Burning Earth - $2
389. Arcana Heart (Complete) - $15

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back