★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi dv8--just for clarification, are the shipping quotes what we would owe you or does that not include the 50/50 split you mentioned in the OP? Thanks!

DV- I am interested in the EMS shipping, is that 2900 total so it would be 1450 for me? If so, then I would be interested.

Sito... Not sure if you know this, but you might want to upgrade.

Surface mail takes 1-3 month. It takes a while b/c it is going by boat (3+ weeks to get to US).

here is some info from Japan Post

Japan Post

Yea, it's pretty bad. Shipping from Japan is expensive, from someone who imports figures. I usually spend like 3000-4000 yen just to ship figures through EMS.

[quote name='dabamus']dv8, how is my package going, and do you want my address now?[/QUOTE]

I just got done packing a whole bunch more of the stuff. I'm about 70% done right now...

I think yours is going to go small packet as it should fall within the weight restrictions. That should get it there within two weeks (usually).

Yeah, PM me your addy real quick while I have a few open PM spaces. LOL, that whole don't PM me thing never works! :rofl:

[quote name='dv8mad']LOL, that whole don't PM me thing never works! :rofl:[/QUOTE]

What do people PM you about to constantly keep your inbox full? :whistle2:s

dv8mad: Sounds good, but you do realize you've got me winning 2 separate groups of items in the original post, right ;) ? And I had no idea there was an overnight option from there to here o_O . I believe I'll go with EMS, since it's only ¥600 extra :) .

Edit: Payment sent as of a minute or two before my edit :) .

[quote name='mb7241']dv8mad: Sounds good, but you do realize you've got me winning 2 separate groups of items in the original post, right ;) ? And I had no idea there was an overnight option from there to here o_O . I believe I'll go with EMS, since it's only ¥600 extra :) .

Edit: Payment sent as of a minute or two before my edit :) .[/QUOTE]

:shock: I didn't notice that actually. The price I quoted you was for the 10 cellphone straps only.
Let me clear some for PM space (I get PMs about searching for stuff mostly distgfx, but also a lot of lowball questions) and we'll work it out. Let me quickly combine your packages and I'll be able to get you a better estimation.

EDIT: Actually, I'll just do it here since it was not too difficult. Can you add just ¥400 more to get everything EMS?

Does Surface Mail really take up to 3 months? If so, I'll need it shipped to a different address [my dad]. (I might get a cool summer job where I'll be running around the state Missouri all summer for a guy running for state office)

[quote name='KillerRamen']Does Surface Mail really take up to 3 months? If so, I'll need it shipped to a different address [my dad]. (I might get a cool summer job where I'll be running around the state Missouri all summer for a guy running for state office)[/QUOTE]

From what I have read, it often does take months.

[quote name='elessar123']From what I have read, it often does take months.[/QUOTE]

Yes, surface mail is very slow from overseas. Any case, super bump for a Death Note fan.

I hear that with Surface Mail from overseas, they give it to a Big Daddy to walk across the ocean floor, and that's why it takes so long. True story.

dv8--Paypal has been sent and I am requesting EMS shipping, already dropping quite a chunk of change, might as well make sure it gets to me in a single piece. Thanks!

Hey Dv8

Let me know through PM if you're still interested in the trade with some manuals. After some thought I agree with what you suggested through PM a few days ago. If you changed your mind, please let me know anyway so I can send you the payment ^_^

Cheers

[quote name='Vegan']I hear that with Surface Mail from overseas, they give it to a Big Daddy to walk across the ocean floor, and that's why it takes so long. True story.[/QUOTE]

If that were true, I'd do surface mail =P

[quote name='refusedchaos']Hey can you give me some shipping quotes? It doesnt have to be super fast shipping but as long as I get it before I come home (May 8th) i'm good.[/QUOTE]

You're good. Don't worry. ;)

[quote name='HackerJ']Hey could I get a quote for upgrade shipping. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

EMS 1200 or Air 930

[quote name='dinobot']dv8... let me get some shipping quote as well.

as long as it is not surface mail, I am good. :)[/QUOTE]

NO!

[quote name='KillerRamen']Does Surface Mail really take up to 3 months? If so, I'll need it shipped to a different address [my dad]. (I might get a cool summer job where I'll be running around the state Missouri all summer for a guy running for state office)[/QUOTE]

It can, but hopefully wouldn't. However, your package is light, so it's cheaper for me to ship small packet which usually takes only a couple weeks or so.

[quote name='Tidus755']Hey Dv8

Let me know through PM if you're still interested in the trade with some manuals. After some thought I agree with what you suggested through PM a few days ago. If you changed your mind, please let me know anyway so I can send you the payment ^_^

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Tidus, already have someone in my group in action getting some cases for me again. I won't be needing the manuals alone anymore.

[quote name='integralsmatic']still need that quote on EMS. PM me whenever you can.[/QUOTE]

Roger!
Ryu is asleep right now, so I can't dig through the huge stack of boxes, but I'll get it out first thing in the morning and get you a total.

Well, I'm not going to get out as many packages as I had hoped today because it's raining. That will slow things down quite a bit since we have to walk to the Post office...
Anyway, I will be sending out as much as I can today before they close. I'm still addressing the packages ATM, but have a lot of them ready to go as of right now.
Once your package has been shipped, you should see your username and total crossed out on the front page so you know.

NEED ADDRESSES

A few people (that I have noticed so far) didn't include addresses with their payments.

I could possibly go through my old payments and track down a couple of these at least, but having a US and a JP Paypal account makes it a bit difficult. Please email me (not PM) at dv8mad(at)softbank.ne.jp with your mailing info ASAP!

Skiizim
dabamus
Jaideam
battousai11

[quote name='dv8mad']

It can, but hopefully wouldn't. However, your package is light, so it's cheaper for me to ship small packet which usually takes only a couple weeks or so.

[/QUOTE]

Ok, that sounds fine. I just didn't want my package to be at my door for a couple of days to a week. :bouncy:

Alright, how much for airmail then instead of ground shipping? Thanks a lot for your patience ^_^

Please PM me the total amount instead of through this thread if you want me to pay faster, as I instantly get a e-mail when I get a PM

Cheers

[quote name='Tidus755']Alright, how much for airmail then instead of ground shipping? Thanks a lot for your patience ^_^[/QUOTE]

Ground shipping really would have to employ a Big Daddy huh.

Aw, they changed it. Used to say swim across the Pacific.

188.Kayak across the Pacific Ocean Entering United States (Hawaii)
3,879 mi

211.Kayak across the Pacific Ocean Entering Washington
2,756 mi

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=japan to seattle, wa&oq=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

[quote name='Tidus755']Alright, how much for airmail then instead of ground shipping? Thanks a lot for your patience ^_^

Please PM me the total amount instead of through this thread if you want me to pay faster, as I instantly get a e-mail when I get a PM

Cheers[/QUOTE]

PMd

[quote name='integralsmatic']Thanks got it and paid. I chose air and addy is in the Paypal receipt!
:whee:[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? I got HackerJ's payment, but not yours.

[quote name='dv8mad']PMd

Are you sure? I got HackerJ's payment, but not yours.[/QUOTE]

just sent but i accidentally hit send without giving you my shipping address. Ill PM it to you if possible. if not ill do it through the Zoho group.

I sent to the wrong email addy, thats why it didnt go through. :bomb:

Still raining like cats and dogs which REALLY SUCKS!
I was still able to get most everything shipped.
If your package hasn't shipped, it means one of the following things;

You have not paid yet.
You paid, but didn't include a shipping address. (please check!)
We are in talks about shipping method still.
Your pixelart head is still yearning for the touch of a marker.
I hate you and will never ship your package. (applies only to dinobutt)

[quote name='mis0']Oh shit. Hella forgot about paying. Will do so now. :)[/QUOTE]

I won't lie; I wouldn't have been sad had you forgotten. :lol:

dang dv8mad, you are the coolest dude around. When I acquire something on your wants list, I will ship it to you free! is that a tracking number of some sort next to the dvd player? if so for what service?

[quote name='dv8mad']Still raining like cats and dogs which REALLY SUCKS!
I was still able to get most everything shipped.
If your package hasn't shipped, it means one of the following things;

You have not paid yet.
You paid, but didn't include a shipping address. (please check!)
We are in talks about shipping method still.
Your pixelart head is still yearning for the touch of a marker.
I hate you and will never ship your package. (applies only to dinobutt)[/QUOTE]

Yea, I know.... (*star at Lefty*~ You and me will be 4ever!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back