★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dv8mad']Yeah, it works, but of course since it's Japanese, it mounts on the system upside down like the Australian ones.[/QUOTE]

I'm confused. Upside down?

[quote name='chickenbutt']I'm confused. Upside down?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I really didn't think that would work! :lol:
Yeah, it fits just like any other 360 faceplate. No problem at all as the design is exactly the same.

[quote name='dv8mad']:rofl: I really didn't think that would work! :lol:
Yeah, it fits just like any other 360 faceplate. No problem at all as the design is exactly the same.[/QUOTE]

I'm clueless here, but whatever. Thanks for answering my question.

T-Shirt #5 Size (L) - New w/Tags - PIC - $12
JP:360:Last Remnant Faceplate (USED) - $6

Blu rays:
No Country For Old Men - $8
Donnie Darko - $9
Memento - $9

JPStar Ocean Faceplate (USED) - $7.50

Shadow of the Colossus (US Version - Greatest Hits) - $5

Bids updated. Thanks everyone!

[quote name='tandle']MGS Peacewalker T-Shirt #4 Size (M) - New w/Tags: $40.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming this was supposed to be $4, but I updated $40 so you will not get outbid in the interim. Please let me know. ;)

JPBlue Dragon Faceplate (NEW) - $3
JPInfinite Undiscovery Faceplate (USED) - 3
TimeShift (US Version) - $2
Batman Arkham Asylum (US Version) - - $7
Disney's Dinosaur - $3
Click - $4
Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay - $4
Reign of Fire - $3

[quote name='tandle']MGS Peacewalker T-Shirt #4 Size (M) - New w/Tags: $40.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tandle']PS1-Final Fantasy Chronicles (US Version - FFIV & Chrono Trigger - Complete Greatest Hits) - $40[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s

US Dollars, right? ;)

Amazon Kindle 2 - $50 :cry:
:ds:Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (US Version) - $10
:ds:Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (US Version) - $5
JP:ps3:Star Ocean The Last Hope International (SEALED - Full English and region free) - $20
:ps3:Cross Edge (US Version) - $5

That's right, bd. Buy up all of the stuff on there that's shipping from me. That way I can find one box and ship everything at once. Make my life much easier! :D

[quote name='thelonepig']
JP:ps3:Star Ocean The Last Hope International (SEALED - Full English and region free) - $20

[/QUOTE]

Well damn, I didn't see that one. :cold:

[quote name='thelonepig']Amazon Kindle 2 - $50 :cry:

[/QUOTE]

You think you're sad? It's not my only prized posession going away.
I'm even selling my baby to a guy here in Japan. :cry::cry::cry:

I think I'm tired dv8mad, but when does this lowball end? I'd like to put in some bids but want to wait a little bit until some money clears. Please let me know. Consider this a free bump :)

[quote name='goomba478']I think I'm tired dv8mad, but when does this lowball end? I'd like to put in some bids but want to wait a little bit until some money clears. Please let me know. Consider this a free bump :)[/QUOTE]

Late 30th, early 31st depending on where you are. No listed time as per the norm for me.

Awesome :) Thanks for answering so fast! Sorry to hear things are hard for you guys right now. I can totally relate. I shipped out the rest of my lowball items today from my sale including your DS Lite & Game (not sure if you got the Email). I plan to have another Lowball in a week or two to try to scrape up some extra dough as well. I'll definitely be putting in some bids though for your sale later in the week when I get paid.

Thanks again for all your support. Wish you guys nothing but the best =) You deserve nothing less in my humble opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back